Sexy Young Girls Hardcore Fucked Pussy Action | Young Zone

Makfuk

Rough Tryouts

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sensi Pearl
Genres: Blowjob, Cumshot, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Handjob, Hardcore, Masturbation, Shaved, Sperm, Swallow, Teen
Video language: English

Cheerleader tryouts are today and I really need some extracurricular activities so I can get out of this school so I decided to try out. I let Coach Cummings know I as interested but he wanted me to show him some skills so I gave him a peak at how flexible I was. He was impressed but wanted me to show him how badly I wanted it so I go on my laid back on the desk and let him pull my panties to the side and fuck my wet pussy in class!

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Rough Tryouts

Makfuk

Liza Rowe - Petite Girl In a Big Cock World

Studio: TeensLikeItBig
Cast: Liza Rowe
Genres: Teen, Big Dick, Worship, Natural Tits, Brunette, Couples Fantasies

Nerd alert! Liza Rowe has just gotten a new set of braces. Worried about the effect her new orthodontic encumbrance will have on her salacious hunger for big dick, she enlists the help of her big-boned step-brother Brad Hart to find out if her cock-sucking prowess has remained intact. Luckily for Brad, little slut Liza still knows how to swallow.

Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11638kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Liza Rowe - Petite Girl In a Big Cock World

Makfuk

Rough Tryouts

Cast: Sensi Pearl
Genres: Blowjob, Cumshot, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Handjob, Hardcore, Masturbation, Shaved, Sperm, Swallow, Teen

Cheerleader tryouts are today and I really need some extracurricular activities so I can get out of this school so I decided to try out. I let Coach Cummings know I as interested but he wanted me to show him some skills so I gave him a peak at how flexible I was. He was impressed but wanted me to show him how badly I wanted it so I go on my laid back on the desk and let him pull my panties to the side and fuck my wet pussy in class!

Duration: 36:57

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Rough Tryouts

Makfuk

Detention clean up

Cast: Maddy Oreilly

Coach Cummings used to be the principal here at innocent high but after some incidents he was demoted to a coach. He's in charge of detention now and doesn't even teach a class. It's kinda sad to be honest. I let him know and he didn't like that. He yelled at me a little and threatened to make my stay longer. So I did what he wanted and cleaned up. I was bending over cleaning and he was staring at me. I didn't stop him because I kinda liked it! Now my legs are spread and his tongues is inside me!

Duration: 37:34

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Detention clean up

Makfuk

Riley Star - Petite Teen Fun

Cast: Riley Star
Genres: All Sex, 18-23, Amateur, Blonde, Blowjob, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex

This scene features the amazingly cute, 19 year old, Riley Star and I having sex for the first time. We have strong chemistry and love kissing and being all over each other. We have fun, energetic sex all over the bed. There is POV shot during blowjob portion and when Riley is riding my dick with her butt facing the camera and while she rides on top of me facing the camera. Riley has multiple orgasms while I fuck her while holding a hitachi on her clit and a hand around her throat. The scene ends with her sucking on my balls until I cum in her mouth.

Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3979kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Riley Star - Petite Teen Fun

Makfuk

Liza Rowe - Teens In Pantyhose

Studio: Third Degree Films
Genres: Teens, All Sex, Pantyhose, Stocking, Blowjob

Horny Liza Rowe tease their men in clad tight pantyhose so all their figure is on display in alluring fashion. These is only so much a man can take before sexual lust takes over and he rips those pantyhose apart to reveal that wet tight snatch. It's time to fuck some teeny pussy!!

Duration: 32:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Liza Rowe - Teens In Pantyhose

Makfuk

Riley Star - Petite Teen Fun

Cast: Riley Star
Genres: All Sex, 18-23, Amateur, Blonde, Blowjob, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex

This scene features the amazingly cute, 19 year old, Riley Star and I having sex for the first time. We have strong chemistry and love kissing and being all over each other. We have fun, energetic sex all over the bed. There is POV shot during blowjob portion and when Riley is riding my dick with her butt facing the camera and while she rides on top of me facing the camera. Riley has multiple orgasms while I fuck her while holding a hitachi on her clit and a hand around her throat. The scene ends with her sucking on my balls until I cum in her mouth.

Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3979kbps

Download Riley Star - Petite Teen Fun

Makfuk

Kenzie Reeves - Kenzie Wants Anal

Cast: Kenzie Reeves
Genres: 18-23, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, Petite, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Rough Sex

Kenzie and I always have intense chemistry and we take that energy out on each other again in a hot anal scene. I fuck her up against the wall, lift her up, and we have sex in a ton of positions all over the bed. I go between her pussy and ass, use a hitachi on her, and have my way with her as she cums multiple times. The scene ends with her bent over the edge of the bed and a close up of me cumming in her asshole.

Duration: 37:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7082kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kenzie Reeves - Kenzie Wants Anal

Makfuk

Gianna Dior - Unbelievable

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: All Sex, 18-23, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, POV, Rimming, Rough Sex, Sloppy

This scene features the unbelievably beautiful Gianna Dior who loves intense and very rough sex. We immediately have great chemistry and aggressively go at it all over the bed. She enjoys being held down, slapped and used and has multiple orgasms in different positions. There's POV shot while she gives me a wet and sloppy blowjob/rimming and while she rides my cock in multiple positions. The scene ends with with me fucking Gianna's throat hard until I cum in her mouth and push my cock deep down her throat.

Duration: 33:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4202kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gianna Dior - Unbelievable

Makfuk

Kenzie Reeves - Kenzie Wants Anal

Genres: 18-23, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, Petite, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Rough Sex

Kenzie and I always have intense chemistry and we take that energy out on each other again in a hot anal scene. I fuck her up against the wall, lift her up, and we have sex in a ton of positions all over the bed. I go between her pussy and ass, use a hitachi on her, and have my way with her as she cums multiple times. The scene ends with her bent over the edge of the bed and a close up of me cumming in her asshole.

Duration: 37:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7082kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kenzie Reeves - Kenzie Wants Anal

Makfuk

Liza Rowe - Extra Small Teen Likes it Rough

Studio: Mofos
Genres: Teen, Blowjob, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Rough Sex, Big Dick Worship, Ass Worship, Amateur

Extra small Liza Rowe is looking to get her tight eighteen year old pussy smashed with a dick as big as her pretty face. Well, this little Latina teen is in for a treat, because her puffy cute nipples and adorable lisp can get any man rock hard!

Duration: 37:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11758kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Liza Rowe - Extra Small Teen Likes it Rough

Makfuk

Hot Young Dirty Girls (Scene 4) - Liza Rowe

Studio: PeterNorth
Genres: Teen, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Facial, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Tits

Who doesn't love dirty young girls? Not only do they have soft amazing bodies but their pussies are tight as well.
These young whores are up for anything and want a hard dick inside of them ASAP, all you need to do is fuck away!!

Duration: 31:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6640kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hot Young Dirty Girls (Scene 4) - Liza Rowe

Makfuk

Liza Rowe - Extra Small Teen Likes it Rough

Studio: Mofos
Genres: Teen, Blowjob, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Rough Sex, Big Dick Worship, Ass Worship, Amateur

Extra small Liza Rowe is looking to get her tight eighteen year old pussy smashed with a dick as big as her pretty face. Well, this little Latina teen is in for a treat, because her puffy cute nipples and adorable lisp can get any man rock hard!

Duration: 37:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11758kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Liza Rowe - Extra Small Teen Likes it Rough

Makfuk

Giving Her The D For An A

Cast: Natalie Porkman

Studious Natalie Porkman is trying to get some serious studying in today when her hung study partner shows up late yet again. Nevertheless, she keeps her eyes on the prize, hitting the books with dedication. But the distracting guy keeps looking up her skirt while she tries to memorize information! To get the dirty dudes mind off sex, Natalie pops her pussy while she works on the school project. He slips his prick inside her love tunnel, pounding her from behind, making her moan and squirm in pleasure. Then, he gives her a gooey cum facial to cap off the study session. These two are sure to get an A!

Duration: 37:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Giving Her The D For An A

Makfuk

Jessica Portman Discovers Her Nudity FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jessica Portman, Raul Costa

Teen brunette Jessica Portman is initially too timid for nude modeling. Raul Costa asks her to strip, soon convincing the beautiful, young girl that she has nothing to be ashamed of. The lovers kiss and caress, leading to a fiery fuck session. Jessica drools over his thick cock shaft through a slobbering blowjob. She spreads her long legs for intense pussy drilling. Passionate action includes dick riding, lewd rimming, and a messy cum facial finale.

Duration: 34:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5684kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jessica Portman Discovers Her Nudity FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Giving Her The D For An A

Cast: Natalie Porkman

Studious Natalie Porkman is trying to get some serious studying in today when her hung study partner shows up late yet again. Nevertheless, she keeps her eyes on the prize, hitting the books with dedication. But the distracting guy keeps looking up her skirt while she tries to memorize information! To get the dirty dudes mind off sex, Natalie pops her pussy while she works on the school project. He slips his prick inside her love tunnel, pounding her from behind, making her moan and squirm in pleasure. Then, he gives her a gooey cum facial to cap off the study session. These two are sure to get an A!

Duration: 37:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Giving Her The D For An A

Makfuk

Caught TPing The Classroom

Cast: Molly Manson

Molly is a new girl in school and shell do anything to make some friends. Unfortunately she got in with the wrong crowd and they told her they were going to TP(toilet paper) the school after class. When the time came Molly started TPing her classroom and thats when the principal caught her red handed! He told Molly to give him one reason why she shouldnt be expelled and she unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her perky teen tits! The principal nearly had a heart attack after seeing them! Molly dropped to her knees and filled her mouth with his large cock and then he returned the favor by tasting her little pink pussy! He pounded into her tight twat and fucked her rough on top of the desk before dropping his load all over her mouth and tits!

Duration: 36:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11697kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Caught TPing The Classroom

Makfuk

Kenzie Reeves - Double Creampie Dream

Genres: All Sex, 18-23, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, Passion, Petite, POV, Rough Sex

This scene features the petite Kenzie Reeves and I shooting together for the second time. We have fun and rough chemistry together and Kenzie has all kinds of dirty talk to encourage me. She likes to be held down and fucked and I have my way with her all over the couch. I use a hitachi on her and she has some intense orgasms with my cock deep inside of her. She gives me a really hot POV blowjob and rides my cock. Part way through the video I can't wait and cum in her pussy until it fills up and drips out. I fuck my cum back in to her and we keep fucking until she cums again. She sucks my cock again and then I flip her over and fuck her until I cum for a second time deep in her pussy.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5002kbps

Download Kenzie Reeves - Double Creampie Dream

Makfuk

Caught TPing The Classroom

Cast: Molly Manson

Molly is a new girl in school and shell do anything to make some friends. Unfortunately she got in with the wrong crowd and they told her they were going to TP(toilet paper) the school after class. When the time came Molly started TPing her classroom and thats when the principal caught her red handed! He told Molly to give him one reason why she shouldnt be expelled and she unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her perky teen tits! The principal nearly had a heart attack after seeing them! Molly dropped to her knees and filled her mouth with his large cock and then he returned the favor by tasting her little pink pussy! He pounded into her tight twat and fucked her rough on top of the desk before dropping his load all over her mouth and tits!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11697kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Caught TPing The Classroom

Makfuk

Vanna Bardot - Treat Me Right

Cast: Vanna Bardot
Genres: 18-23, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Hitachi, Passion, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex

This scene features the amazingly cute, 19 year old, Vanna Bardot and I having sex for the first time. We have strong chemistry and love kissing and being all over each other. We have fun, energetic sex all over the bed. There is POV shot during blowjob portion and when Vanna is riding my dick with her butt facing the camera and while she rides on top of me facing the camera. She gives me an amazing blowjob and licks my ass a bunch while I jerk off. Vanna has multiple intense orgasms while I fuck her while holding a hitachi on her clit and a hand around her throat. The scene ends with her giving me a blowjob until I cum in her mouth.

Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2265kbps

File size: 641.7 MB

Download Vanna Bardot - Treat Me Right