Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Lucy's Slave Girl - Pt 1

Genres: Ass slapping, Big Tits, Dildo Fucking, Dominant Lucy, Girl/girl, Jemma Valentine, Long Gloves, Pussy Licking, Slave Girl
Video language: English

My rubber slave girl had been naughty, so as punishment I locked her in the shower cubicle for some time. Once I released her all I wanted to do was play with her sexy rubber body. I gave her ass a nice slapping then positioned her so that I could have good access to her pussy. after all, I needed to punish her with my rubber dildo

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6519kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 654.8 MB

Download Lucy's Slave Girl - Pt 1

Rubber Masseuse - Pt 3

Genres: Ass Licking, Big Cock, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Fucking, Kissing, Luke Hotrod, Masseuse, pigtails, Pussy Licking, Rubber Booty, Rubber Massage, Tattoos, White Rubber

After having such a good licking, (I just Love the feeling of a hot wet tongue gently licking my throbbing pussy!) I feel a big hard cock slipping inside me. It felt SO huge inside and really stretched my swollen cunt wide. making it ache even more, Mmmm! I was incredibly horny!

Duration: 13:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6491kbps

File size: 646.8 MB

Download Rubber Masseuse - Pt 3

Rubber Masseuse - Pt 4

Genres: Big Cock, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Fucking, Hitachi Magic Wand, Kissing, Luke Hotrod, Masseuse, pigtails, Pussy Licking, Rubber Booty, Rubber Massage, Squirting, Tattoos, White Rubber

After a good hard fucking, I'm also given a massage treatment as Luke slides his fingers inside my pussy and fingers me hard and fast. it was so intense he even made me squirt!! He then licked up my juices and gave my pussy a thorough licking.Mmmm such a perfect massage treatment! I also gently use my Hitachi on his big solid cock to make his cock squirt

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6454kbps

File size: 681.8 MB

Download Rubber Masseuse - Pt 4

The Prisoner

Genres: Big Tits, Cock Sucking, Cum, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Girl/Girl/Boy, Handjob, Licking, Prison Officers, Prisoner, Rubber Slave, Spanking

Our prisoner is ready for his first 'punishment' and seeing him in tight black rubber makes us want to punish him all the more! I can see his cock just bursting to get out of his suit and desperate for attention, so I soon release it and we give it some of our special treatment

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6197kbps

File size: 601.1 MB

Download The Prisoner

Lucy's Rubber Clinic - Rubber Doll Inspection - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Bondage, Kissing, Mary Jale, Medical Play, Pussy Licking, Rubber Nurse, Rubber Patient

Welcome to my rubber clinic room! For my first patient I have Mary Jale strapped nice and tightly to my medical chair. There's no way of escaping, but that the idea.and maybe she won't feel the need to . I begin by examining her shiny transparent rubber body. First I test the sensitivity of her nipples, lips and pussy.

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6466kbps

File size: 646.5 MB

Download Lucy's Rubber Clinic - Rubber Doll Inspection - Pt 1

Strap-on Therapy

Genres: Ass Fucking, Big Tits, Clinic, Dildo Sucking, Dominant Girls, Fetish Liza, Inflatible Tits, Rubber Doll, Rubberdoll Jenna, Strap-on, Strap-on Play

Myself and Fetish Liza have our Rubberdoll slut for the day laid out ready on the table for some special therapy. We play with Rubberdoll Jenna's big inflatable tits and rubber body, moving on to some cock sucking therapy. then closely followed by some strap-on fucking. We fuck her hard with our big strap-ons and she cums again & again, naughty slut!

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6264kbps

File size: 524.2 MB

Download Strap-on Therapy

Lucy's Rubber Clinic - Rubber Doll Inspection - Pt 2

Genres: Ball Gag, Big Tits, Dildo Fucking, Fingering, Mary Jale, Pussy Licking, Rubber Clinic, Rubber dildo, Rubber Nurse

Now it's time to perform some essential examinations on Mary Jale's horny pussy. I bring out the inflatable rubber dildo (one of my favourites) and use it to slide inside of her hot pussy. She doesn't seem to mind, so I spend some time fucking her with it

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6308kbps

File size: 451.9 MB

Download Lucy's Rubber Clinic - Rubber Doll Inspection - Pt 2

Cable Tied Doll - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Black rubber, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cable Ties, Cock Sucking, Latex Outdoors, Rubber Cock, Rubber Doll

Playtime by a pool at nighttime (while the weather is good) is sooo nice! Especially when in full latex. This time I'm wearing my silky smooth chlorinated black latex with pussy and ass sheaths . I'm covered from head to toe, and so is my Master! Tonight he has decided to use some cable ties to fully restrain me and make me into his rubber bondage doll.

Duration: 11:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6459kbps

File size: 555.2 MB

Download Cable Tied Doll - Pt 1

Cable Tied Doll - Pt 2

Genres: Big Tits, Black rubber, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cable Ties, Latex Outdoors, Rubber Booty, Rubber55 clothing

My Master continues to restrain me by adding more and more cable ties. By the end of this scene there is no escape for me! He pulls the ties even tighter, but I can tolerate that as I know I get to suck on his hard rubber sheathed cock

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6414kbps

File size: 770.1 MB

Download Cable Tied Doll - Pt 2

Luscious Black Rubber - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Fingering, Girl/girl, Kissing, Mary Jale, masturbation, Pussy Licking, Rubber dolls, Rubber Pussy

Having some fun times with a sexy rubber girlfriend is always pretty special! On this occasion we are both in tight black rubber as I share my rubber mattress with Mary Jale . We love the sensual feeling and tightness of the rubber over our bodies and love to feel each others sexy curves. As always, it doesn't take long for us to get excited and get to know each other in a much more intimate way

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps

File size: 682.5 MB

Download Luscious Black Rubber - Pt 1