Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Corsetted Latex Doll - Bonus Vid!

Genres: Big Tits, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Neck Corset, Rubber Doll, Sexy Heels, Tight Corset 0 Comments
Video language: English

Happy New Year guys and girls!! As an extra treat for you to start the new year, I've added this vid clip . It was a very windy day when this was shot, but I wasn't gonna let it spoil my fun and I wanted to share it with you. It wasn't easy walking while wearing 10″ heels, a tight corset and a neck corset while very windy, but I had fun trying I hope you'll enjoy it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 438.6 MB

Download Corsetted Latex Doll - Bonus Vid!

Cable Tied Doll - Pt 3

Genres: Big Tits, Black rubber, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cable Ties, Latex Outdoors, Rubber Booty, Rubber Doll

As if I wasn't restrained enough already, my Master isn't quite satisfied and binds my arms, waist and ass. all nice and VERY tightly! He plays with my helpless, but very smooth rubber body. This seems to be making him very horny as he makes a hot sticky mess all over my round rubber booty!

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6255kbps

File size: 736.9 MB

Download Cable Tied Doll - Pt 3

Luscious Black Rubber - Pt 2

Genres: Anal Plug, Big Tits, Dildo Sucking, Fucking, Girl/girl, Mary Jale, Pussy Dildo, Pussy Licking, Rubber Pussy, Sexy Heels, Triple Dildo Play

When things really start to heat up, I slip into my triple dildo pants and enjoy sharing them with my girlfriend. She seems to enjoy them too. Wearing the pussy plug and anal plug made me SO horny, and even more so while I was fucking Mary Jale with the third dildo.they were slipping around inside me as she sat down on my lap fucking the dildo, Mmmm!

Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6549kbps

File size: 787.6 MB

Download Luscious Black Rubber - Pt 2

Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 1

Genres: Ben Kelly, Big Tits, Bondage, Doctor/Patient, Pumped pussy, Pussy fingering, Pussy Pumping, Rubber Clinic

This time I am in the medical chair! I'm called into the clinic room by Dr Ben Kelly, all dressed up in tight rubber! I wasn't expecting some of the tests he had ready for me, but you'll soon see all of these throughout this video series as he explores my body Hopefully I passed all of the tests!!

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6541kbps

File size: 639.2 MB

Download Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 1

Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 2

Genres: Ben Kelly, Big Tits, Bondage, Doctor/Patient, Pumped pussy, Pussy fingering, Pussy Pumping, Rubber Clinic

For the first medical exam my pussy is pumped up quite big! I'm guessing this is to test for sensitivity The suction of the cup feels quite intense as it plumps up my pussy with each pump, making it ultra sensitive to touch. It makes my cunt feel soooo horny, I wonder what Dr Ben has in mind for me next.

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6352kbps

File size: 550.9 MB

Download Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 2

A Slippery Dream - Pt 2

Genres: Ariane St Amour, Big Tits, Boob Worship, Girl/girl, Kissing, Latex Lingerie, Messy Latex, Rubber girls, Undressing

This slippery lube is SO much fun. We love sliding our big tits together and over each other's bodies. I need more of this gooey stuff!We do decide to do something different and strip out of some of our latex, which also makes the feel of the bed sheet feel amazing next to our slippery skin. It's such a sexy feeling and gets us so excited.

Duration: 13:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6612kbps

File size: 662.2 MB

Download A Slippery Dream - Pt 2

Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 4

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Just when I thought the main examinations were over, Doctor Ben brings out an Hitachi Magic Wand! It all seems so much. but then he soon also places his big juicy cock between my lips and fixes the Hitachi in place (directly over my clit!) at the same time. I guess all of these tests must be essential, but they all drive me wild!!

Duration: 16:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6460kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 4

A Slippery Dream - Pt 3

Sliding my body over Ariane's sexy slippery body is such a turn on, but I'm now feeling a bit too naked! lol. I crave that amazing tight rubbery feeling over my body so I slip beneath the rubber mattress cover so I'm all encased. Ariane enjoys playing with my curvy rubberised form with her hands and huge tits. Feeling her hands groping me and her tits sliding against me while underneath the tight rubber sheet feels so dreamy!!!

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps

File size: 630.9 MB

Download A Slippery Dream - Pt 3

Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 6

This is the final episode of this exciting series. and you'll see that in the end I'm rewarded with a nice juicy eruption all over my rubber face . If you like lots of fucking, then you'll enjoy this! I need to get myself booked in for another clinic exam very soon!!

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6383kbps

File size: 635.6 MB

Download Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 6

Retro week 07 : Latex Luxury - Pt 3

Genres: Big Tits, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Pigtail, Pissing, Pumped pussy, Retro, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Shower, Solo, Swollen Pussy

Here it is, part 3 of this well requested series. Now in a much larger size for better viewing
Playing with my pumped up pussy made me feel way too hot and excited, so I decided to take a cold shower. Before then, I just have to finger my juicy fat cunt some more, making is piss out water everywhere! Now time for some showering down

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 157.9 MB

Download Retro week 07 : Latex Luxury - Pt 3