Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Elevating Experience

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

A special thanks to everyone involved, including our friends 'Rubber Stel' in the Netherlands (rubber stel means rubber couple in Dutch). We visited them back in 2016 when Elise tried on their red anatomical hood and straitjacket. We hope to visit them again in the future. This rubber couple is the real deal. Check out their website and videos at RubberStel.nl.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 533.6 MB

Download Elevating Experience

Emily Addison and Jean Bardot Homage to Sweet Gwendoline Part One

In the wake of the last Gwendoline homage, and the subsequent myriad of requests that followed, we decided that we would have Emily back out and try to recreate something special. We asked Jean Bardot to come out and play the U-89 character and well... here are the results.

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4702kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 287.1 MB

Download Emily Addison and Jean Bardot Homage to Sweet Gwendoline Part One

Karina Thin Pink Line

This is another of those SD videos that I have gone through and upscaled. It was originally shot back in 2003 (although the pictures were re-edited back in 2019 so they have that date in the their title). The video upscaler does really make the video look a lot better, so even if you had this video...

Duration: 7:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4727kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 276.6 MB

Download Karina Thin Pink Line

Double Rubber Pleasure

StrangeHobbies is from Paris France and comes to San Francisco every year or so. As you would see by reviewing the photos on his FetLife profile, he is into some mighty strange things. So it's no surprise that he liked the medical halo brace Elise put on him, and being tied to the chair with rubber hose. But the final straw was a bizarre nose-to-mouth spreader which Elise had obtained from SteelWerks not long ago. As you can tell by the noises that StrangeHobbies makes, along with the look in his eyes, he is enjoying every minute of his strange ordeal.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps

File size: 580.3 MB

Download Double Rubber Pleasure

Tight metal elbow bondage

Genres: BDSM,Bondage

It is so much fun to lock Yvette Costeau in metal bondage!! She is one of the toughest girls out there, and she will definitely give everything in her struggles to get free. So it is necessary to restrain her really really tight in the heaviest metal gear we have! Yvette is nude and corsetted with a heavy waist belt locked over her corset. Her wrists are padlocked to the sides of the belt and her elbows are locked in super tight steel! There is no way she can escape, so we throw her the keys to make her even more frustrated! Watch her mad struggle and cursing (in German)!! Yvette is so much fun to restrain!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 172.9 MB

Download Tight metal elbow bondage

Better Than Golf

This video shows JG-Leathers in his early Creature rig before he added complete suspension off the floor with springs, the penis suction tube, and breath control with the bubbler bottle.. In this rig he's electrified with an Erostek box to both his penis and a butt plug which are both hidden away and locked up in a stainless steel chastity belt. His hands are cuffed to a spreader bar and chained such that he can't reach anything. He's totally helpless, kicking and screaming as the Erostek box ramps up and down the intense stimulation.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 622.3 MB

Download Better Than Golf

Kinky Rubber Petplay, Rubber Cat Finger, Srtap-on Fuck Part 2

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom and Strapon

In part two of this kinky rubber petplay, rubber cat, finger, strap-on fuck rubber video series, rubber lady Sonia, in a black rubber mini dress as well as high heels helps Mia, who is dressed as a rubber cat and wears a black rubber catsuit, black latex gloves, rubber socks and a heavy rubber cat hood with only two tiny holes to breath, to slide into a pair of rubber strap-on pants. Then Sonia sucks the cock of Mia's strap-on pants lustfully. After this Mia, who is completely encased in black rubber squeezes the rubber dick into Sonia's twat and pounds her doggy style. Then Sonia sucks the moistened rubber cock and takes place on the chair. Mia inserts the rubber penis into Sonia's pussy and fucks her thoroughly until she climaxes.

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7888kbps

File size: 519.5 MB

Download Kinky Rubber Petplay, Rubber Cat Finger, Srtap-on Fuck Part 2

Piss And Rubber

I love how casual Tony and his friend Betty are while playing in front of our camera. This is an example of how fun and intimate fetish play can be between a loving couple. In the last scene of this video Tony pulls a bizarre alien rubber hood over Betty's head which takes her into the obscure, completely removing her identity and personality. She becomes a helpless live female mannequin who is subject to Tony's sexual torment. This hood was made by Outer Planets, a business which is no longer around. There are three videos in this update, all shot in 2011, but the fun that Betty and Tony have with their rubber is timeless. Check it out!

Duration: 17:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 647.0 MB

Download Piss And Rubber

Alien Rubber Hoods

I love how casual Tony and his friend Betty are while playing in front of our camera. This is an example of how fun and intimate fetish play can be between a loving couple. In the last scene of this video Tony pulls a bizarre alien rubber hood over Betty's head which takes her into the obscure, completely removing her identity and personality

Duration: 19:15
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 732.6 MB

Download Alien Rubber Hoods

Jamie vs. The Recital

Responding to an online ad for a unique ballet show, Jamie was a bit sceptical at first. After getting to know the director a bit he asked that she try out some of the equipment she'd be wearing. Eagerly she put on the catsuit and ballet slippers. Not knowing what an armbinder was she agreed to try it out since it was part of the outfit, or so she was told. Little by little the director kept adding new restraints until it was too late. By the time she demanded to be let free he only smiled back at her in awe of her naivety. Struggling hard against the belts it was no use, Jamie was stuck in her hogtie until he wanted to free her.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2047kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 227.4 MB

Download Jamie vs. The Recital

Bondage, domination and torture for sexy bitch in latex (part 1)

Release Year: 2018

Hot girl in red clothes with naked big boobs plus sexy brunette with hot ass. Her tied up with chains - hands, legs, pussy, boobs and ass. Big red ball gag in her mouth. Clothespins on the her nipples. Professional torture, hogtie and bondage for sexy girl on the floor in the large house.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8572kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bondage, domination and torture for sexy bitch in latex (part 1)

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Allegra's Test Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage,Rope Bondage , Big Tits , All Natural , Pantyhose, Stockings , High Heels

As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer.

Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 419.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Allegra's Test Part 2

Darling's Double Dilemma

Darling is used to test Gordian rigid cuff arrangements, arched, clamped and totally helpless. Then after a brief rest she gets to help in working out the details of the Spinner idea that she later endured at the new House of Gord.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1953kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 171.9 MB

Download Darling's Double Dilemma