Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Autumn vs. Her Second Thought

Feeling frisky in her catsuit Autumn asked if she could be tied up while eyeing the magic wand nearby. Knowing what she was hoping for I let her believe it while I zipped a TENS box inside her catsuit. Once the zipper goes up it's too late to back out. One she realizes things are not going as she planned she starts to have second thoughts. A good jolt from the TENS gets her back on track, however. Trying to avoid continued shocks she gags and cuffs herself and ends up in the cage. Begrudgingly she closed the door behind her knowing her fate was sealed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 325.5 MB

Download Autumn vs. Her Second Thought

Hannah vs. Her Favorite Things

Individually, there is almost no aspect of bondage Hannah doesn't love. Putting them together in a recipe she can't resist takes a bit of work, but is well worth the effort. A strappado predicament is always a good base with ballet boots to keep her on her toes, literally. Of course, latex is always a treat which any girl will love. The icing on the cake are the hard cane strokes applied while under duress. Each stroke brings her closer to orgasm as she struggles to keep her balance. The gag hides her face, but I can assure you there is a smile buried in there.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 300.2 MB

Download Hannah vs. Her Favorite Things

Hunterslair - Shelly Dare - Haughty brat punishing strappado

After that it's time to beat that ass until it shines. London canes her hard, as she is known by our models to do, and almost immediately Nora is overwhelmed. Still, London presses on, tearing into her ass with the cane and a paddle after that.

Duration: 7:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 199.1 MB

Download Hunterslair - Shelly Dare - Haughty brat punishing strappado

Medical Play With Claire Adams and Damon Pierce

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

During the short run of Medical Toys's FetishClinic website, Claire and her friend Damon Pierce often visited for a weekend to play and visit with the owners Mary and Sebastian. As a side note, Claire and Damon were also friends with Charlotte from CharlotteFetish, and together they would all visit MedicalToys for an extended period of fun and debauchery. Click Here for an article on Charlotte Fetish. MedicalToys had a lot of fun gear and some great play rooms. They were quite knowledgeable about the gear they sold, fun to hang out with, and always ran a tight ship.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 17:00
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 655kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 94.6 MB

Download Medical Play With Claire Adams and Damon Pierce

Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt

With a lot of work to do I knew Sarah would looking for something fun to keep her busy. So after laying out a few items I setup a small challenge for her. Her task? Tie herself and find the key to her handcuffs somewhere in the house. Never one to do anything half fast Sarah puts on her ankle length hobble dress and corset on to make things a bit more interesting. Next she straps on the muzzle gag and blindfold before sealing her fate with handcuffs behind her back. After an hour of searching I could tell she was getting frustrated. Hinting it might in in the cage she goes right inside. By the time she realizes she's been tricked, the locks are already clicked closed. Sarah protests from behind her gag but knows full well what her afternoon plans will entail.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2278kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 301.6 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt

Black Catsuit

Mina is wearing a super slick black catsuit, out comes a lambskin hood and she is bound in leather belts and hogtied on the coffee table. After a short struggle a hitachi is attached. Mina is in need of regular training such as this so she knows her place in the world. Her senses are a gift and can be taken away at any time.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4972kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

Download Black Catsuit

Black Catsuit Hogtie

Mina is wearing a black catsuit and is very strictly hogtied with blue rope. Just about all she can do is roll over and moan. After a while a hitachi is held in place and then she is tape gagged and hooded on camera while the hitachi does its work. Apologies, my tripod decided to break during this shoot so I had to revert to some hand held shots as panning was just not working for me. New tripod on the way, Yay!

Duration: 19:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps

File size: 730.6 MB

Download Black Catsuit Hogtie

Super Silo Storage

Yet another of Gord's favorite ladies to put into extreme bondage. Anastasia heard about the Chick Wrapper from Paige and others, and now she wants to try it too. But we figured maybe we could take it a step further this time, as shown in the feature. (By the way, the boot polish and assistant lady is from the office. Lydia is away today, but she didn't trust the guys on their own with a drop- stunner like Anastasia, so she sent Ruth as a chaperone.)

Format: real
Duration: 9:23
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 61.0 MB

Download Super Silo Storage

Spreader Bar Hogtie

Mina is looking hot in a slick black catsuit and is hogtied into a very strict predicament. Her legs are tied open to either end of a spreader bar, another spreader bar at a vertical T-intersection is tied securely to a crotch rope so it stays right between her legs. The result, a super stringent and deliciously awkward hogtie position from which there is no real comfort to be found. Her legs are forced up into the air, her elbows bound very tightly together, lifted and secured to the bar, and of course her ballgag also must be secured pulling her head backwards to top it all off. A great struggling video, she gets untied on screen so you can see her expression afterwards.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6457kbps

File size: 776.5 MB

Download Spreader Bar Hogtie