Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Super bondage, domination and torture for two sexy girls in latex Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Horny model in sexy black latex clothes, with beautiful body, with hot ass and with big boobs plus hot mistress in black clothes, with sexy ass. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. She fucks her wet pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful brunette with sexy breast in the large room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5880kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for two sexy girls in latex Full HD 1080p

Johannie & Serene Isley - Imposter Rematch!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Its catsuit vs. catsuit as Johannie and Serene do battle in this update. Serene manages to come out on top however and Johannie finds herself bound and gagged tightly with a couple hundred feet of rope, microfoam tape, and mouth packing. Serene does her typical and blackmail routine with Johannie even though it didnt seem to work the last time, maybe its just for her own perverted pleasures?

Duration: 14:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 825.9 MB

Download Johannie & Serene Isley - Imposter Rematch!

Stuck Together - Caroline Pierce

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber

Latex models with underwear and Stuck Together video fetish - Caroline Pierce, also latex and pony girls, Beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Stuck Together - Caroline Pierce

Nichole Skye Meets The Catburglar

Nichole has a meeting with the catburglar and Serene wastes no time getting her attention and having her walk around front of the desk and strip out of her skirt and top. With her pesky clothes out of the way Serene moves around to her and pulls her hands behind her back binding them with rope she brought along with her. A gag comes next with Nicholes mouth being packed and then sealed shut with clear tape. Serene takes even more rope and slowly works her way down Nicholes shapely legs binding them together before moving her to the ground and finishing it off with some upper body harnessing. Serene goes off in search of what she came for and Nichole is left to struggle on the carpet in her office. Eventually Serene returns and after some and groping takes her blackmail photos and then takes her leave of poor Nichole. Making sure she has the warning about what will happen if she goes to the police.

Duration: 14:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps

File size: 814.8 MB

Download Nichole Skye Meets The Catburglar

Introducing Nenetl Avril Part 2 - Nenetl Avril

Models of latex with underwear and fetish in video Introducing Nenetl Avril Part 2 - Nenetl Avril,also latex and pony girls,Beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 19:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Introducing Nenetl Avril Part 2 - Nenetl Avril

Arielle Lane - Latex Clad and Leather Bound

Arielle Lane is dressed in a tight blue latex dress and David wastes no time in putting her arms into a black leather armbinder and buckling and lacing it tightly on her encasing her arms and restraining them. Next comes a black leather posture collar which is very rigid and you can see the affect its starting to have Arielle who has a strong fondness for leather. A black ballgag comes next over the collar and is sealed into her mouth with a buckle. Shes fondled, groped, and spanked a bit before shes restrained with a few more leather straps around her body. Finally her ballgag is exchanged for a pump penis gag which is inflated inside her mouth filling it and silencing her. Arielle is hobbled and then to walk back and forth showing her bound form off for the camera. Eventually shes moved to the ground where her lovely legs are strapped tightly together and she is left to wiggle for a bit. Eventually shes rolled over and hogtied where a few rough grabs of her throat which Arielle see.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 784.1 MB

Download Arielle Lane - Latex Clad and Leather Bound

Breath Play with Jess Part 3 - Jessica Ryan

Models of latex with underwear and fetish in video Breath Play with Jess Part 3 - Jessica Ryan,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 18:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8243kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Breath Play with Jess Part 3 - Jessica Ryan

Belle Davis & Serene Isley - The Start of Cat and Mouse

Ms. Davis is my next target. After her to strip down to her red bra and panties, I ties her arms tightly behind her back at the wrists and elbows then cinch her arms to her body. I grab the panties from my bag and stuff them in her mouth and wind red vet wrap around her head silencing her. I lash her legs together and then have her lay on her bed to I can get in her a nice tight hogtie, from her high heels to the body cinch, while I search for the necklace that I came for. I return, the necklace in my bag and explain how things are going to work to the scared bound woman in front of me. I take a few photos and tell her that if she doesn't want to cause a scandal she should be careful not to go to the police. That's not all she's going to be good fo, you see there's this very sexy reporter that has been causing problems for a few friends of mine lately and I'm always up for a fun game of cat and mouse...

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps

File size: 476.2 MB

Download Belle Davis & Serene Isley - The Start of Cat and Mouse

Chained and Buzzed - January Seraph

Latex models with underwear and fetish in Chained and Buzzed - January Seraph video , also latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 16:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8253kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Chained and Buzzed - January Seraph

Summer vs. Her Festive Chains

Silver and Red are holiday colors, right? They are in my book. Just like chain is the perfect decoration for Summer in her shiny catsuit. She's even wearing her chastity belt to really tie her whole outfit together. The grunts behind her trainer gag hint she doesn't approve of her new situation but isn't in much of a position to argue. Maybe I'll open the windows so the neighbors can enjoy my decoration as well.

Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 168.6 MB

Download Summer vs. Her Festive Chains

Trans on Black Part 2

Models latex with underwear and fetish in video clothes Trans on Black Part 2,also latex and pony girls,beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8269kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Trans on Black Part 2

Stella vs. A Lost Bet

If Saturday is the day of the big event, Sunday is the day the bets are paid up. Stella never imagined that she'd have to pay up, but a bet's a bet. Inexperienced with bondage, she imagined a couple of ropes and possibly a chair. Zipties keeping her in a mummified position, there's no knots to pick. Just to be extra sure, even her fists are wrapped tight. The final touch is when her ballgag is ziptied in her mouth, keeping all protests at bay. A move that proves helpful when I inform her that her time in bondage will be quite a bit longer than originally planned.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps

File size: 236.0 MB

Download Stella vs. A Lost Bet

Bondage and domination for hot bitch in latex Full HD 1080p

Sexy brunette in latex clothes, with very big boobs and with beautiful body plus hot brunette in black clothes with sexy ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. She spanks her ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large room.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9137kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Bondage and domination for hot bitch in latex Full HD 1080p

Belle Davis -Taken and Kept in a Latex Catsuit

Belle is roughly into the room already dressed in a green latex catsuit. Her mouth is stuffed and then wrapped with microfoam to seal the packing in before the man her with gropes and verbal barbs. Belle finds herself mercifully taken off of her high heeled feet and seated in a chair where she's left to struggle with her ankles bound. Finally when the man gets tired of toying with her he cuts the lights off leaving her bound and head bowed in defeat as she knows she's not getting out of this bondage without help.

Duration: 9:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4374kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

Download Belle Davis -Taken and Kept in a Latex Catsuit

Strapped in Tight - Caroline Pierce

Cast: Caroline Pierce

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Strapped in Tight Caroline Pierce,also latex and pony girls,Beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration: 16:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15965kbps

Download Strapped in Tight - Caroline Pierce

Samantha vs. Amelia's Initiation

Curious but nervous about being in bondage for the first time, she asks her friend for help. Amelia is all too willing to help and has Samantha in a straitjacket before she can change her mind. The latex doesn't budge as Samantha tries to get free. In her distracted state Amelia straps a gag in her mouth before she can vocalize any protests. She's not with a heart however, and is soon teasing Samantha with a magicwand. Moans of struggle turn to pleasure as it seems Samantha might enjoy this whole bondage thing after all.

Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps

File size: 245.6 MB

Download Samantha vs. Amelia's Initiation

Latexgirl Tied and Fucked Part 2 of 2

He lays the gag across Juliette's shoulder and then standing behind her and explains the viewers that today is an auction and before the bidding starts the viewers get an intense performance.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 474.7 MB

Download Latexgirl Tied and Fucked Part 2 of 2

Double Dildo Wrapped and Coming - Anna Rose & Das Creep

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Video with latex and bdsm fetish with actors of his genre Anna Rose & Das Creep latex and ruber, clothing with latex and different fetish toys

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2877kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 369.5 MB

Download Double Dildo Wrapped and Coming - Anna Rose & Das Creep