Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Hannah vs. Her Favorite Things

Individually, there is almost no aspect of bondage Hannah doesn't love. Putting them together in a recipe she can't resist takes a bit of work, but is well worth the effort. A strappado predicament is always a good base with ballet boots to keep her on her toes, literally. Of course, latex is always a treat which any girl will love. The icing on the cake are the hard cane strokes applied while under duress. Each stroke brings her closer to orgasm as she struggles to keep her balance. The gag hides her face, but I can assure you there is a smile buried in there.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 300.2 MB

Download Hannah vs. Her Favorite Things

Lucy vs. The Pink Spread

With pink spreader bars holding her in a spread eagle, Lucy didn't start with much mobility. A skintight pink catsuit hugs her body while a pink ballgag keeps her quiet. A few tickles ensure that her restraints are nice and secure before strapping a wand to her pussy. As if hit with a live wire, Lucy immediately starts to squirm and moan with pleasure. Just for good measure a pink hood is pulled over her head, leaving her two small holes to breathe through. That should keep her entertained for a while.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps

File size: 311.3 MB

Download Lucy vs. The Pink Spread

Hunterslair - Shelly Dare - Haughty brat punishing strappado

After that it's time to beat that ass until it shines. London canes her hard, as she is known by our models to do, and almost immediately Nora is overwhelmed. Still, London presses on, tearing into her ass with the cane and a paddle after that.

Duration: 7:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 199.1 MB

Download Hunterslair - Shelly Dare - Haughty brat punishing strappado

Sister Dee and the Mark part II

Sister Dee finds herself on the Mark II Suck-n-Blow device. As if that wasn't bad enough, there are thee super sadists in the room. Gord and Lydia have PD offering assistance in the bondage mayhem. It's not looking good for Dee.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps

File size: 119.6 MB

Download Sister Dee and the Mark part II

Jewell at Christmas

First, pics of Serena and Blanche. Whenever that combination appears around here, you know the razz is about to start. Sparks of jollies fly off the pair of them in each others' company. Unfortunately for Jewell (but fortunately for everyone else) both of them are lusting after her body.

Duration: 4:56
Video: 640x432, AVC (H.264), 2400kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 91.5 MB

Download Jewell at Christmas

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I remove her current football gag, before roughly manhandling her again for a short while, before cleave gagging Ophelia with and ace bandage and then vetwrap. Black tape really adds the finishing touch! This is a punishing gag and I just want her to experience it and start to get used to it, because it will stay in longer next time. I give her jaw a break for a while as I bind her elbows before tying a rope to her wrists. I then pull it tight and tie it off above and back. This really strains her shoulders and you can tell by Ophelia's very expressive face. I hood her and then buckle the posture collar back on. The hood really brings out her blue eyes! The cock gag is inserted next. She gags on the 1st try, so I take it out and shove it back in.

Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 406.7 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3

Pepper Sterling - Polebound and Mummified

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

When I found out Pepper had been cheating on me, I was none too happy. I decided she'd have to be taught a lesson, and so one night while she was waiting for her lover, I showed up unexpectedly to show her the error of her ways. Her mouth stuffed full of a HUGE ball gag, she can't do much but mumble and drool, which she does PLENTY of. I begin securing her to the bed post with plastic wrap, compleletely cocooning the buxom girl from her neck down to her ankles. Now that she isn't going anywhere, I can start properly wrapping her up!! She reamins defiant as the red and black tape slowly winds its way up her body, her chances of escape disappearing by the second, along with her body! Finally, I pop the ball gag out and pack her mouth with a huge sponge. Completely silenced, she can only watch dumbstruck as I wind the plastic wrap around her head, fastening it to the pole, and then wrap black tape over that for good measure! Satisfied that she's not going anywhere, I leave...for good! Wi.

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 734.5 MB

Download Pepper Sterling - Polebound and Mummified

Bob Bishop is alive and living at Gord's place

Mercedes, the new cutie from the Mid West saw a Bishop picture and asked me to build it for her. Within a week Mercedes was stretched and displayed on the stand of her dreams.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

File size: 331.8 MB

Download Bob Bishop is alive and living at Gord's place

Bound and Ballgagged Rachel Adams Struggles in OTK Boots and Red PVC Catsuit

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Sext Submissive Rachel Adams gets tightly bound and ballgagged in a skintight red PVC catsuit and super sexy high heeled platform over the knee boots! Rachel is naturally sweet and sexy and she easily submits to tight ropes and gags and what really gets her in the mood is skintight fetish attire and skyscraper high heeled boots! Rachel is dressed for distress at Tied in Heels! We accomadate her and effectively rope her up and render her helpless! Rachel squirms and writhes against her tight bonds, lusting after every second of her tight captivity! Rachel is the perfect booted, bondage submissive!

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4150kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 404.8 MB

Download Bound and Ballgagged Rachel Adams Struggles in OTK Boots and Red PVC Catsuit

Tight bondage, domination and torture for horny slut in latex HD 1080p

Beautiful brunette in latex sexy clothes, with naked shaved pussy, with hot ass and with sexy body plus man in black t-shirt, with big cock. Her tied up with belts on the floor. Black mask on her head. He fucks her wet pussy with very big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy model with beautiful breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7469kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for horny slut in latex HD 1080p

Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful model HD 1080p

Beautiful bitch in black latex clothes, with small tits and with sexy hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with scotch - hands and legs on the bed. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her sexy naked ass and wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a beautiful girl with sexy body in the large house.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6091kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful model HD 1080p

Samantha vs. Amelia's Initiation

Curious but nervous about being in bondage for the first time, she asks her friend for help. Amelia is all too willing to help and has Samantha in a straitjacket before she can change her mind. The latex doesn't budge as Samantha tries to get free. In her distracted state Amelia straps a gag in her mouth before she can vocalize any protests. She's not with a heart however, and is soon teasing Samantha with a magicwand. Moans of struggle turn to pleasure as it seems Samantha might enjoy this whole bondage thing after all.

Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps

File size: 245.6 MB

Download Samantha vs. Amelia's Initiation

Bondage, domination and torture for sexy girls in latex HD 1080p

Horny model in sexy black latex clothes, with beautiful body, with hot ass and with big boobs plus hot mistress in black clothes, with sexy ass. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. She fucks her wet pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful brunette with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5880kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Bondage, domination and torture for sexy girls in latex HD 1080p

Stella vs. A Lost Bet

If Saturday is the day of the big event, Sunday is the day the bets are paid up. Stella never imagined that she'd have to pay up, but a bet's a bet. Inexperienced with bondage, she imagined a couple of ropes and possibly a chair. Zipties keeping her in a mummified position, there's no knots to pick. Just to be extra sure, even her fists are wrapped tight. The final touch is when her ballgag is ziptied in her mouth, keeping all protests at bay. A move that proves helpful when I inform her that her time in bondage will be quite a bit longer than originally planned.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps

File size: 236.0 MB

Download Stella vs. A Lost Bet