Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Facesitting & Foot Worship With Cute Stephanie West

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship

Jack's wife died and left everything to his stepdaughter. Now she sits around all day buying things on the Internet and then throwing them away. He asks to borrow $20 and she tells him that he will have to become her slave!

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7832kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Facesitting & Foot Worship With Cute Stephanie West

Anny Aurora - Gimp Cock Trainer

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Cum Eating

German Goddess Anny Aurora is a very strict owner who makes sure her slaves always know their place. Her gimp needs to be reminded of who owns that cock by suffering thru intense edging frustrations before being allowed his monthly orgasm. He will be begging and pleading to cum knowing once more that he has no control over his orgasms or anything for that matter.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11308kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 999.4 MB

Download Anny Aurora - Gimp Cock Trainer

Painful Milking Day for Slave

Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Painful Milking Day for Slave

Pegging Rituals - Kat Dior - 1080p

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kat Dior is training her hubby to be the perfect sissy cock slut after finding all those images of him dressed like a bitch. There is no need to lie to his wife anymore as she knows about all his secret sissy slut fantasies and is going to make them all come true. She won't be satisfied until her dick is deep in his ass and he finally admits that he is just a sissy cock whore. Mistress Kat lubes up her big, fat dick and fucks his tight hole as she makes him beg for more and more cock. His hole gets royally stretched and filled out as he learns getting fucked in the ass will be his new daily ritual going forward. No more pleasure for his own cock now that it's locked in chastity as his Mistress's dick will be the only thing getting to fuck from here on out...Open wide bitch!

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 989.5 MB

Download Pegging Rituals - Kat Dior - 1080p

Horoscope Girl Kat Dior Fucks Muscle Evil Dante Colle

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kat Dior, Dante Colle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting

Evil Dante Colle is a villain in his prime, hanging out in a penthouse on top of his evil pyramid when Horoscope Girl (Kat Dior) appears to take him to justice. She drains his energy by talking about astrology bullsh-t while maintaining his full attention with her amazing tits and ass. He is quickly helpless. She tells him she's going to fuck his ass and take him to prison and he just goes along with it because he can't take anymore. Horoscope Girl has a perfect fitness model body and looks amazing in her high cut leotard and shiny pantyhose while she slides her pink strap on of justice into his villain hole. She fucks him long and hard, then tells him that if he licks her pussy and makes her cum, she won't take him to prison. She makes him lick her from behind then she stands over him spreading her legs and smothers his face with her pussy. He licks as hard as he can until she cums. After she is satisfied she puts him out with a scissorhold crush on his neck.

Duration: 18:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19463kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Horoscope Girl Kat Dior Fucks Muscle Evil Dante Colle

London's Anniversary

Cast: D. Arclyte, London River
Genres: Anal Bondage Fucking, Ball Gag, Deep Throat, Foot Torture, Fucking Machine, Whip

It's been two years since London first started working with Insex and OT has decided she deserves an Anniversary gift. He ordered flowers for her and when the delivery guy, D. Arclyte arrives OT decides that he'd make a good addition to London's anniversary gift. OT and Matt leave D. Arclyte bound in the studio for London to find. She first punishes D. Arclyte for delivering her flowers that have clearly seen better days. She then uses chopsticks and castration bands to contort his cock in ways a cock was never meant to be. London then decides that she wants to play a little rougher with her new toy. She has him in stocks with his cock and balls tied to the floor. He is to stand on sharp bottle caps that she presses his feet down harder onto just to hear him grown a bit louder. She continues hurting him with whipping and punching until she is starting to feel satisfied, but she hasn't finished with him yet. London knows from experience how fun a fucking machine in the ass can be, but.

Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download London's Anniversary

Lacy Hates Balls - Lacy Lennon - 1080p

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, CBT, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket, FaceSitting, Spitting, Stockings

Mistress Lacy has decided her slave's balls are practically useless. The only real use they have left is providing her with target practice to release her sadistic desires on. The slave's balls are now thoroughly locked in a vice as she would love to see them squeezed to PoP! right before her eyes. Mistress Lacy grabs a hold of her cane and immediately begins to destroy his precious manhood. The only pleasure her slave receives is when Lacy spits giant loogies on the bitch boy's face and balls. She shows zero mercy while caning his helpless manhood and sending him into pure agony. The sound of his screams brings great pleasure to her ears as she destroys his balls until they are now completely rendered useless.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps

File size: 839.0 MB

Download Lacy Hates Balls - Lacy Lennon - 1080p

Dicking Down The Cheater Again Ft Miss Roper

Cast: Raquel Roper
Genres: Femdom, POV, humiliation, strapon

What, you thought I was finished with you after Dicking Down The Cheater? You thought being my bitch was a temporary punishment for you cheating on my best friend, and that it ended once your relationship with her did? WRONG. It's why I'm at your house right now, your family let me right through; having met me before with your ex. You have been ignoring my calls, not responding to my text messages reminding you of your new position. So I had to bring me and my dick right to your doorstep to make you understand. You taking my dick, is for life. You being broadcasted as the cock whore that I've turned you into, will only stop when I am through with you. This time, I've brought even more surprises for you to make you an ever better cock gobbler; even more vicious than the last...

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8153kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dicking Down The Cheater Again Ft Miss Roper

Pegging Rituals - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kat Dior is training her hubby to be the perfect sissy cock slut after finding all those images of him dressed like a bitch. There is no need to lie to his wife anymore as she knows about all his secret sissy slut fantasies and is going to make them all come true. She won't be satisfied until her dick is deep in his ass and he finally admits that he is just a sissy cock whore. Mistress Kat lubes up her big, fat dick and fucks his tight hole as she makes him beg for more and more cock. His hole gets royally stretched and filled out as he learns getting fucked in the ass will be his new daily ritual going forward. No more pleasure for his own cock now that it's locked in chastity as his Mistress's dick will be the only thing getting to fuck from here on out...Open wide bitch!

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps

File size: 989.5 MB

Download Pegging Rituals - FullHD 1080p

Charlotte Sins - Her New Fuck Toy

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Charlotte Sins
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Handjob, Masturbation, Mask

This thief chose the wrong house to rob. Charlotte Sins caught him in the act. She deals out the punishment swiftly and mercilessly. He thinks he is off the hook after a deep fucking, but Charlotte hasn't finished teaching him a lesson, and maybe she never will...

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 207kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Charlotte Sins - Her New Fuck Toy

My Panty Boy-Toy - 1080p

Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Mistress Mackenzie has picked out the perfect pair of pink ruffled satin panties to wrap around your sissy clit stick. She knows your life would be that much better as an owned sissy girl all dressed up for her. Now be a good slut and put on these pink panties and pull your cock out to the side. I want to see you stroke that sissy clit stick as you show me just how horny it makes you. In fact, I love you in panties so much that I think I am going to keep you like this at all times. You don't need your ugly boy underwear any more so go throw them in the trash so you have no choice but to always be a panty wearing sissy. Don't stroke too fast as I can see you are really excited with your clitty stick already starting to leak for me. I want you to edge just for me and beg to cum with your mouth open wide and ready to lick it all up. Good sissies eat every last drop and you are going to show me just how good of a bitch you really are.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 948.4 MB

Download My Panty Boy-Toy - 1080p

April Olsen Fucks Hard Lance Hart In Chastity

Release Year: 2021
Cast: April Olsen, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Big Booty, CBT, Chastity, Pantyhose ,Shiny Tights, Strap On - Pegging

Today amazing and hot bitch April Olsen fucks muscle man Lance Hart in this hardcore strap scene!

Duration: 17:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download April Olsen Fucks Hard Lance Hart In Chastity

Princess Carmela & Princess Lilly

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Lilly
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Big Tits, Cuckolding, Submissive / Slave Training

Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly had such a good time entertaining their boyfriends during last night's wild party! But the next morning they discover the house has been left a total mess. One of the worst things about throwing a big party is the cleanup afterward. Fortunately, being Mean Girls means that we can get Tipsy as fuck, have sex with our boyfriends all night long, and then just order the fucking sissy maid to clean everything up! Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly command the sissy maid to clean up the mess that their boyfriends made at the party that it was not even invited to. LOL! To make it even more entertaining they dress the sissy maid up in slutty red high heels, lacey panties, and matching bra. The emasculated sissy maid is forced to clean up the mess as Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly stand over her and verbally abuse her as she scrubs the floor clean dressed in her slutty uniform.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9397kbps

File size: 754.6 MB

Download Princess Carmela & Princess Lilly

Peeping Tom to Oral Slave - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Pussy Worship

He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Peeping Tom to Oral Slave - FullHD 1080p