Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Katwoman Cum Burglar - Kat Dior - 1080p

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Cumshots,
Video language: English

The Catwoman is on the prowl. She finds a naked and helpless goon, Draven has no idea that she has snuck into his room! Dressed in a sexy latex outfit Kat Dior takes advantage of the situation for her own twisted pleasure! She jerks him off, teases him with her hot body and even shoves a finger up his ass! Anything to get the cum she needs for her evil impregnation plans.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9834kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 784.1 MB

Download Katwoman Cum Burglar - Kat Dior - 1080p

Cuck eats used condom after watching Cuckoldress fuck stud

Cast: Cameron Dee
Genres: cuckold, used condom, cumeating, femdom

Cameron's cuckold has been locked up in chastity for a really long time. Cameron puts a hood over the cuckold's head. Cuck cannot see or say anything. Cameron places the cuck in the corner of her bedroom, where it must kneel. Cameron's boyfriend enters the bedroom. Cameron can hardly wait to fuck him. She straddles the stud and climbs on top. She wraps her lips around his nice dick. Cuck can only hear the sounds his Cuckoldress is making. He can hear her sucking and moaning. A wrapper crinkles, must be Cameron's stud unwrapping a condom so he can fuck her. Cameron removes the eye covering from the cuck, so he can watch her getting fucked. Cameron gets railed by the stud. He fucks her throbbing pussy while Cameron lays on her back. Then, he flips her over and fucks her from behind. He puts her in a submission hold briefly before she spits on his dick and climbs on top. In this position the poor cuck can see every single thrust. Cameron gets fucked really hard. She has an intense orgas.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2757kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 359.2 MB

Download Cuck eats used condom after watching Cuckoldress fuck stud

Princess Carmela - Up Toilet Boy

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Big Tits, Slave Training, Obedience, High Heels

So this loser has been stationed in the bathroom and basically just left there, bowing down before our "porcelain throne". When I sit down I see that there is no toilet paper!! Obviously, he thinks I am stupid and that I will let him "lick me clean" by using his tongue as my toilet paper. Um, I think not, loser.

Duration: 7:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9359kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download Princess Carmela - Up Toilet Boy

Mistress Serena - Fuck My Rubber Cock

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Mistress Serena
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Dildo, Latex, Rubber, Gas Mask, Fingering

We present amazing femdom action with beauty mistress Mistress Serena! She intense and hardcore fucks her new slave!

Duration: 9:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19262kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mistress Serena - Fuck My Rubber Cock

The Nylon Leg Fetish Store

Cast: Lurina

Our sexy nylon queen get another victim for her dirty fantasies. She begin to jerk him with her soft nylon gloves until he get hard. Then her pantyhose covered feet wrap around his cock and give him a sensual footjob. You see all this from his position in POV style to get the feeling YOU are her victim. Lurina let him almost cum a lot of times but stopped ever in the right moment. His balls seems to explode as she lick his hard cock and suck him deep. At the end you can see the result... a HUGE cumshot!

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21482kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download The Nylon Leg Fetish Store

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Studio: Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Princess Amber & Lexie

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber, Lexie

This is sort of a behind the scenes. It was just going to be a simple foot worship clip. The camera was turned on but Amber wasn't ready to go. She was texting her boyfriend. Amber and her boyfriend were having a little text fight, something boyfriends and girlfriends do all the same. Andy in his infinite wisdom decides to white knight for Amber and says, "if you were my girl, I wouldn't treat you that way." What was a simple text fight between Amber and her amazing boyfriend has had gasoline thrown on it. Amber has been insulted that Andy thinks there is some universe in which Amber is "his" girl. Amber has a big, but totally justified, fit. Amber really puts Andy in his place with a deeply humiliating verbal beat down, ball shocks, and face slaps. A Bratdown. Amber leaves in tears and then it is time for Lexie to step in. Lexie and Amber are besties! If you hurt one you hurt both. Lexie takes revenge on Andy. Andy has a shock collar on his balls and Lexie uses it to punish Andy with.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13185kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Princess Amber & Lexie

Megan

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Feet, Fetish, FemDom

Dark-haired minx, Megan, has got a fantastically curvy body that is guaranteed to get you hard. Check out how her dress clings to her huge natural titties and her sweet round ass. This girl has got it going on, and she knows it! That's why when she brings home a new lover, as she does in this scene, she doesn't waste any time about showing him where he belongs - under her foot. Obediently he sucks on her shoes and then she takes them off so he can apply his tongue directly to her skin. In the end she jerks him off with her feet until he covers them with jizz!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:26
Video: 876x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4339kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 611.0 MB

Download Megan

Nadia White & Valora - Mini Movie

Studio: SubbyHubby
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Pussy Worship, Pegging, Strap-On

Two passionate beauties and two muscular guys. Girls dominate. They make guys fulfill their wishes. Make guys fondle each other's dicks. They put strapons on their faces so that the guys fuck the girls.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11682kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Nadia White & Valora - Mini Movie

Dicking Down The Cheater Again Ft Miss Raquel Roper - Full HD 1080p

What, you thought I was finished with you after Dicking Down The Cheater? You thought being my bitch was a temporary punishment for you cheating on my best friend, and that it ended once your relationship with her did? WRONG. It's why I'm at your house right now, your family let me right through; having met me before with your ex. You have been ignoring my calls, not responding to my text messages reminding you of your new position. So I had to bring me and my dick right to your doorstep to make you understand. You taking my dick, is for life. You being broadcasted as the cock whore that I've turned you into, will only stop when I am through with you. This time, I've brought even more surprises for you to make you an ever better cock gobbler; even more vicious than the last...

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8153kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dicking Down The Cheater Again Ft Miss Raquel Roper - Full HD 1080p

Kendra James & Bella Rose Full Movie

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Blonde, Red Head, Pegging, Strap-On

Hot trio! Two passionate girls and an obedient handsome guy in white stockings with a strapon on his face fulfills all the girls' desires.

Duration: 44:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11740kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Kendra James & Bella Rose Full Movie

Devastating Double CBT

This slave is up for a painful session. Miss Madison Volt and I are a couple of cruel Dommes with a love for CBT. We're going to start this slave off with some ball pulling and cock slapping. His eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is gagged with his own underwear. His hands are bound, and every ounce of control has been ripped from him. Miss Volt and I very soon become bored with just physical punishment and soon switch to electric punishment. With charged electrodes attached to his cock and an electrified plug up his ass, there's no escape from the torment we crave.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

Download Devastating Double CBT

Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves

Genres: Strapon,Femdom,Female Domination,Cuckold,Size Comparison

Dava and Brianna are home alone waiting for a couple of guys they met at the club to show up. As they are talking they notice the neighborhood pervert watching them. They decide to put on a show for him. Brianna licks Dava's plump breasts and then Dava sits down on the couch and plays with her pussy. After teasing the pathetic pervert, they drag him in the house and give the creep the spanking that he deserves! After punishing the pervert, they order him to get them some champagne and flowers from the store. Just after the pervert leaves the two guys from the club show up. They think they got lucky but the ladies have something different in store for them! They put pink collars on the guys and turn them into slaves. They force them to worship their feet and pussies. One of the slaves has a big hard cock and the other is tiny and impotent. Obviously, one is the bull and the other is the cuckold. Brianna and Dava force the cuckold to beg the bull to fuck the ladies. The cuck is forced t.

Duration: 34:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves

The Professionals - Sergeant Miles & London River

Cast: Sergeant Miles, London River
Genres: BDSM, Femdom, Humiliation, All Sex

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him . Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge. London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper pl.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download The Professionals - Sergeant Miles & London River

Mia Malkova - Edged to Agony

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Ass Worship, Edging, Ruined Orgasm, Latex

Goddess Mia's boy-toy is in serious need of cock discipline & stamina training to become the proper slave she desires. Mia plays an extra cruel game of tease and denial while edging her helpless slave to complete agony. He can't help but beg to cum while being by her big, perfect ass to only be denied over and over again until he has totally lost his mind. With enough pleading for mercy on his swollen balls Goddess Mia gives him one last stroke and finally allows him to blast his massive load all over the dungeon floor.

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8312kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 683.6 MB

Download Mia Malkova - Edged to Agony

Dicking Down The Cheater Again Ft Miss Roper 1080p

Cast: Raquel Roper
Genres: Femdom

What, you thought I was finished with you after Dicking Down The Cheater? You thought being my bitch was a temporary punishment for you cheating on my best friend, and that it ended once your relationship with her did? Wrong. It's why I'm at your house right now, your family let me right through; having met me before with your ex. You have been ignoring my calls, not responding to my text messages reminding you of your new position. So I had to bring me and my dick right to your doorstep to make you understand. You taking my dick, is for life. You being broadcasted as the cock whore that I've turned you into, will only stop when I am through with you. This time, I've brought even more surprises for you to make you an ever better cock gobbler; even more vicious than the last...

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8153kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dicking Down The Cheater Again Ft Miss Roper 1080p