Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Princess Amber - Resting My Feet While I Take A Seat

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heels
Video language: English

You want to know what one of the most unusual things at Mean Girl Manor is, do ya loser??? Well, then get this clip asap as it is as unusual as it comes.. and none of you idiots even know the inside joke I'm talking about when I laugh My ass off like this in writing this description... maybe if you peasants pay enough attention you can see what it's working with when you watch the little preview....

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4660kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 654.2 MB

Download Princess Amber - Resting My Feet While I Take A Seat

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Christina decided to let the cuckold out of chastity so it could relieve itself. Christina of course has to completely humiliate the cuck. First she laughs in his face as it humps her leg with his face just inches from the pussy that real men get to fuck. Then she really gets a kick out of making the cuck fuck her legs while it has to kiss her ass. The cuck is desperate for a release! Christina allows the cuck to masturbate right in front of her on to the floor.

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8083kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

Download Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

Mistress Krush Miss Nera Skye

Cast: Mistress Krush, Miss Nera
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

A little out of practice this slut needs reminding of its purpose! So Mistress Krush and Miss Nera Skye set about training his slut holes in preparation to take cock. However before they him with their cocks they explore his vulnerably exposed whore hole with their fingers and worm him up with a little asshole slapping. Having been warmed slut is now ready to take cock! Mistress Krush sets about fucking him hard with her strap-on as Miss Nera Skye fills his mouth with dick! However the sluts groaning needs shutting up, so now he fights for breath under the latex clad ass of Miss Nera Skye as Mistress Krush continues ramming him!

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19182kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Mistress Krush Miss Nera Skye

Cum and Sweat

Cast: Goddess Kyaa, Kyaa Chimera, Mike Panic
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Lick, Strapon, Facesitting, Pegging

Horny houseboy Mike Panic waits for Master Kyaa to return home and drops to his knees as she walks in the door. Despite finishing all his chores he's punished by his sweaty and mean Mistress, humiliated, pegged and fed his own cum! The only reward for this houseboy will be his cumload and a mouth full of Goddess Kyaa's sweat. Sweaty ass and pit worship after my workout followed by a hard pegging for Mike Panic and finished off with a sticky load of hot cum. This scene is sexy and fun, 21 minutes long and full of femdom fetish goodness.

Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9797kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cum and Sweat

Goddess Kyaa Cum and Sweat

Studio: GoddessKyaaXXX
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Lick, Strapon, Facesitting, Pegging

Horny houseboy Mike Panic waits for Master Kyaa to return home and drops to his knees as she walks in the door. Despite finishing all his chores he's punished by his sweaty and mean Mistress, humiliated, pegged and fed his own cum!

Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9797kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Goddess Kyaa Cum and Sweat

Madison

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Madison
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Human Toilet

The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great 'cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time. Madison is all about making chastity fun for the slaves. A trip to the mall gives the cuck slave's wallet a great workout and he gets to see her smile light up as they go from store to store. At the end of this clip Madison lets the cuck know what she thinks of him when she uses him as a human toilet. The.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4026kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 413.8 MB

Download Madison

Black feet make white cock to cum hard

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Mocha Delite
Genres: Ebony, Feet, Cumshot

Slutty bitch is in bed and she is horny and smokes cigarette. Bitch loves to jerk cock with her sexy feet and she gives stud great pleasure. Prick enjoys in this hot action and bitch tries to make stud to cum.

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3586kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 445.6 MB

Download Black feet make white cock to cum hard

Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.
He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.
She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.
Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the only .

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Fucked And Milked

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Strapon, Pegging, Rubber

I have a new entry here delivered on my fuckbench. After stretching his asshole with my rubber police stick I force him to swallow my big black strap-on. Next I start a slow fucking while milking his slave dick out with black rubber gloves. The horny little pig dick explodes in my strict milking hands.

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9380kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fucked And Milked

Smothered in Jessa Jordan's Pussy

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Stockings, Fishnet, Handjob, Ebony

Jessa Jordan is wearing a black snake skin high cut leotard, fishnet stocking and boots. She's sitting on Johnny Hill's face. First she teases his rock hard cock and smothers his face with her pussy and ass over the leotard. Then she unsnaps it and puts his tongue to work while his cock is still throbbing. She cums on his face, then tells him to slide his cock in her wet pussy. Just as he gets all the way inside her, she reminds him that she's going to fuck his ass after this. How ever he fucks her, she's going to fuck him. He can't help but rail her perfect pussy hard while she moans and cums over and over on his hard cock. Then she gets on top of him and grinds with his cock all the way inside her dripping pussy. "If you cum, I'm going to make you lick it all out, and I'm still fucking your ass after." He tries everything he can but her pussy is too good. She laughs while he moans and whimpers. She knows she's getting all his cum and he's gonna eat it all. When Jessa knows he's abou.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 969.3 MB

Download Smothered in Jessa Jordan's Pussy

Mistress Patricia - 3 XL Cocks for Your Ass with Mistress Damazonia and Ms Pervology

Mistress Patricia, Mistress Damazonia and Ms Pervology are all in shiny black latex outfits. See the Mistresses lubing up each other's massive cocks. Their next victim will get a serious stretching.
The Mistresses use their latex gloved hands to finger this anal slut's pink bum hole, so arousing. See three mistresses put their fingers in one hole together, such a bonding time for our sweet friendship.
This slut's asshole will have a 3-course meal, the appetizer is Ms Pervology's big black cock, main course is Mistress Patricia's giant brown cock and then the dessert is Mistress Damazonia's massive grey cock. See how this slut is abuused by 3 Mistresses.

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mistress Patricia - 3 XL Cocks for Your Ass with Mistress Damazonia and Ms Pervology

Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck . Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple