Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Mistress Tess - Such a greedy ass slut

You won't believe the sluttiness of the ass slut that has come along to take Mistress Tess and Mistress Micha's strapon cocks! After warming his slutty ass hole up with fingers and deep long thrusts they release him from his bonds so that he can grind up on their dicks and show just how much of a dirty boy he is. The Ladies don't hold back and make sure that this slut is well and truly used.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14727kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mistress Tess - Such a greedy ass slut

Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom
Video language: English

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch. He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power. She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks. Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control. She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the only way .

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bunny Evil Bunny Colby Vs Superman

Mistress Tess - We like a ruined hole

There's few things in life that Mistress Tess and Mistress Micha like more than ruining an asshole, leaving it gaping and desperate for more cock. This particular butt slut is going to get absolutely destroyed, with his legs chained above his head his not so tight ass hole the Ladies have a clear shot at slamming their dicks balls deep in him. In fact his ass is so slack and ruined half way through that Mistress Micha can just 'trip and fall' in to his waiting ass!

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13758kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mistress Tess - We like a ruined hole

He Tried To Escape

After a hard session in the plastic wrap Mistress Brenda retired for the night and left him there for the evening. The next morning when Brenda went to check on her slave she found him trying to escape. This was a really bad move on his part. She catches him at the back door and kicks him in the nuts bring him to his knees and makes him go out with her thighs. When he awoke he found him self suspended and gagged. The mistress leaves him there while she goes and changes. When she returns is when he pays for trying to escape.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 258.3 MB

Download He Tried To Escape

Mistress Patricia & Goddess Slavena - Spitroasting our latex barbie

Mistress Patricia and Goddess Slavena noticed that our barbie Natalie Gothtv isn't wearing their chastity cage. We can see Natalie already started to get excited, but we want them to put their sissy clitty back to the cage, and only can have orgasm from their ass. And then we start to give our barbie Natalie the ass orgasm training. I penetrate Natalie's ass first, while they're sucking Goddess Slavena's cock. And then we swap places, Goddess Slavena in charge to peg their ass and I let Natalie give me a nice blow job. Do you wish yourself to be at their place to please two mistresses?

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Patricia & Goddess Slavena - Spitroasting our latex barbie

Big Black Cock Propaganda - White Wife Submission

Genres: Compilation, Cuckold, Femdom, Interracial, BBC, Dirty Talk, Training, Hypno, Small Penis Humiliation, Deepthroat, Big Cock, Creampie, Cum Eating

Another video from the master of the genre. Beautiful, dynamic editing, a pleasant voice of a girl (understandable English), cutting of the hottest moments of various thematic videos. You will hear and see everything: submission to the black member, worship of the black member, the superiority of the black member, cuckold relations, humiliation, shame, passion and her tender piercing voice ...

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14640kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Big Black Cock Propaganda - White Wife Submission

Hot Juls Fetishes - Faggot Pt 20 Questions Quiz

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

"Am i a fag? Bi-sexual? Bi-curious?" - You've been asking yourself these questions 4 years. But don't worry...I have come up with 20 questions - very deep & personal questions that will help you figure out who u r....Most likely a total fag boy!
Super hot, personal, intimate, , humiliating, x-rated questions.
I will start every question with "Never Have You Ever....." . I know that you'll say "yes" to all my questions. Be truthful. After you answer each question one by one, I'll analyze your answers and make u feel like the biggest fag u r.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5103kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 664.4 MB

Download Hot Juls Fetishes - Faggot Pt 20 Questions Quiz

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version