Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Studio: BallbustingWorld
Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Ballbusting, Squeezing, Kicking, Punching, Dungeon, Latex, High Heels
Video language: English

Nikki takes great sadistic pleasure in fucking up Nadman's balls, which are hanging completely helplessly down from above her. Nadman can't move an inch, suspended upside down in a tight bondage bag, with only his vulnerable genitals exposed, ready for vicious Nikki to play with. In spite of his predicament, Nadman is turned on by being in such a position, completely at Nikki's mercy. And she's not in a merciful mood!

Duration: 16:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 368.6 MB

Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Teaching Her To Make Him Cum

Brenda was brought to Xena to teach her the proper way to make a man cum. She is taught to give a proper blow job,hand job and how to suck on his balls. She is also shown how to keep him on edge for as long as she wants. When it is time to let him cum she was shown how to stick out her tongue for him to leave his deposit.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 131.2 MB

Download Teaching Her To Make Him Cum

Slave ep Part 37

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

She flogs her slave over his peachy buttocks and torso while he hangs, she stuns his cock and balls with her 4 Cattle Prods - ouchhhh!!! She thrusts her stiletto heels into his mouth and flogs his cock and balls!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps

File size: 559.7 MB

Download Slave ep Part 37

New Slave Fucked By Hot Girl & Muscle Man

Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck nag. Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a huge pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download New Slave Fucked By Hot Girl & Muscle Man

Sloppy Sub Punishment - Astro Domina - Full HD 1080p

You know what I hate more than stupid subs? Sloppy stupid subs. When I walked in to my dungeon, I found my stupid sub waiting patiently for my arrival. Naked, as he's supposed to be. But what do I see? His stupid stinky pants on my lounge chair. What the???? Clearly, he needs to be punished right? Hmm, let's see, let's I have a stack of books here. Instead of hitting him with my stick, I'll just make him hold the books for 10 minutes. If he fails, he still gets whacked. Haha! There is no way he can hold it that long anyway. I can always add some more. Me, cruel? What? It's a lose/lose proposition for the sub.

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9217kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 766.9 MB

Download Sloppy Sub Punishment - Astro Domina - Full HD 1080p

How to Perform a Handjob With Kelly Wells

Studio: OSK Productions

Join the sexual revolution that is sweeping the nation in the latest installment of this exciting educational series. You can improve your sex life today in the comfort of your own home with How To Perform A Handjob. Kelly Wells will teach you how to extend your foreplay using nothing more than you need for a friendly handshake. So why wait to get more pleasure out of your erotic experiences. It's your sex life, what do you want to do with it?

Duration: 18:14
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3759kbps

File size: 519.0 MB

Download How to Perform a Handjob With Kelly Wells

Double Bastinado - Mistress Tess and Tainted Maîtrese - Full HD 1080p

As per normal, another slave has come along to submit to Mistress Tess and has agreed to so many things that will truly test his limits and cause him immense pain, and that's exactly what She and Tainted Maitrise dish out in this clip. With his feet restrained and winched in to the air, the slave is going to experience just how painful the Ladies can make life for the soles of his feet. Stroke after stroke lands on his vulnerable feet and he twitches and thrashes about in his bonds, but, the Ladies spot a tell tale sign that although it hurts like hell, he's loving every moment of it!

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14797kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Double Bastinado - Mistress Tess and Tainted Maîtrese - Full HD 1080p

Latex Slave Destroyed By Strapon

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, Latex, Ball Gag, Stockings

Mistress Eliza can't get enough of fucking her gimp's slutty whore-hole with her foot long strap-on cock. The gimp has been dehumanized into just a simple fuck toy locked in full rubber 24/7 so he always knows his place. Before Eliza rents out her gimp's holes she has to make sure he is properly stretched, loosened and ready for the biggest dicks on the street. She shows absolutely zero mercy as she rams her hard cock deep inside his ass giving him the best fuck of his entire life.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Latex Slave Destroyed By Strapon

Two Whips To Test On One Slave - Mistress Ezada Sinn - HD 720p

I have two whips I'm planning to test out on My slave today. One is a very long leather bullwhip while the other is a rather short heavy whip without a cracker. I can see that My boy gets aroused when looking at the longer whip, so I shall start marking him with that one. Even with the lengthy bullwhip I can be gentle, but the longer I whip My slave - the more intense I desire his pain to be. Moving onward to the petite second whip, it takes just a few strokes for him to quickly realize the short one's destructive bite is far more intense. To see him buck and jump from the agony of its lashes is all the more enjoyable for Me.

Duration: 7:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13450kbps

File size: 702.9 MB

Download Two Whips To Test On One Slave - Mistress Ezada Sinn - HD 720p

Rubber Maid Punishment

Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale

Natalie Mars has become Mistress Lexi's model slave at the Femdom Empire Manor, she is expected to lead by example for other newly acquired slaves. During caged time Shiri can't help put touch her cock even though masturbation without permission is strictly forbidden. Mistress Lexi catches the TS slave girls in the cage pleasuring themselves and decides to teach them a lesson in self control. Lexi first locks their cocks away into chastity cages followed by locking bondage mittens over their hands. Shiri is given metal mittens so that there is absolutely no way she can pleasure her cock. The girls are left hogtied and gagged struggling in bondage as punishment. The most effective form of chastity is a cage with a Prince Albert piercing fitting, their urethras will need to be stretched to outfit them for permanent cages. The girls are tied with their legs straight into the air for a sounding session. Mistress Lexi uses long metal sounding rods to penetrate their cocks. She alternates.

Duration: 41:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10601kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Rubber Maid Punishment