Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Mistress Rebecca delight

Cast: Mistress Rebeca
Genres: Fetish, Domination, FemDom, Pussy Licking
Video language: English

"Oh! Boy! Lick me here! I'm getting so horny" said Mistress Rebecca and stuffed her palatable ass mounds on her pet. The pet took advantage of this opportunity and ate her brown-berry like a fucking starving pet. Later on, she mocked him saying "You can tell all your friends that you got to fuck a temptress like me, in the butt. You don't have to tell them that you did it with your tongue though, unless you want to."

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3958kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Mistress Rebecca delight

Femdom punishing

Studio: Small Talk

Sexy babe covered in leathers is busy with punishing her misbehaved man as she is ready to give him the ultimate pleasures that he deserves. Get crazy together with the crazy couple as they are going wild.

Duration: 17:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3629kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 469.3 MB

Download Femdom punishing

The Dominatrix Vol.4

Cast: Anita Bellini,Ally Breelsen,Meg Magic,Gina Gerson,Abbie Cat,Stacey Saran,Kathia Nobili,Amirah Adara
Genres: Lezdom,Anal toy,Anal Strapon,Oral

These dominatrix' are raking their slaves across the coals! Get ready for some strong emotions in this perfect sex scene!

Duration: 2:07:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 169kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Dominatrix Vol.4

Pretty TS Natalie Mars Dominated By Lexi Sindel

Cast: Natalie Mars & Lexi Sindel
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Bondage, Dildo Training, Latex, Punishment, Humiliation

Natalie Mars is being trained to be the perfect anal slave. Mistress Lexi has her bound by her arms, nipples, scrotum and ankles. Natalie is helpless to her Mistresses sadistic desires. Natalie's balls and ass are whipped while she struggles in bondage. Mistress brings out the anal beads to stretch & train her ass. Lexi starts with the smaller set pushing them in and pulling them out then advances to a larger set. Lexi decides to double stuff Natalie and pushes both pair in leaving Natalie feeling very full.

Duration: 21:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11251kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Pretty TS Natalie Mars Dominated By Lexi Sindel

Macy Cartel

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Chastity, Cuckolding, Blowjob, Pee, Human Toilet, Spitting

Macy's cuck is her helper. She wants to give Alpha a blowjob and cuck is there to hold her hair back while she sucks him. The cuckold must be careful to not pull her beautiful long hair and hold it very gently. Macy gives her Alpha an incredible blowjob while her cuckold has to watch. Cuckolds and Alphas get very different treatment from pretty girls. Macy works very hard deepthroating to please her real man, even though taking his huge cock down her delicate throat isn't easy. She will do it for him, though. Meanwhile, the poor cuckold is all locked into strict chastity. He must catch the spit and drool that Macy works up while sucking Alpha's huge cock and isn't even allowed to touch himself. Macy sucks her Alpha until he cums in her mouth. She spits all of Alpha's cum into the cuckold's mouth and makes him swallow. Then, Macy has to pee. She uses the cuckold's mouth for that, too.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9929kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Macy Cartel

Amazing MILF with big tits is so skilfull

Studio: NerdPass Productions
Cast: Krista Kaslo
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Handjob, Cumshot

Beautiful big breasted MILF is with prick and gives him best jerking in his life. Bitch is so good with cock and soon makes this prick jizz.

Duration: 19:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14633kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Amazing MILF with big tits is so skilfull

Ava - Her Slave To Sleep

Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Ass , Face Sitting, Human Furniture

Ava is bored and decides to sit and text her friends. She looks so pretty so of course she has to take selfies. A lot of times she forgets that she is sitting on her slave. She sits on her slaves face majority of the day and they have turned into just a piece of furniture. After a long day of sitting on his face in the bench he falls asleep because he can't breathe. OH WELL.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6696kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 604.5 MB

Download Ava - Her Slave To Sleep

Strapon Correction

Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Bondage, Handjob, Milking

When Nina Hartley's office assistant screws up his duties yet again, Nina decides that some serious correction of his behavior is in order. As she verbally scolds Alex, her assistant, Nina comes to the conclusion that the problem here is that Alex does not have proper respect for her as his boss and needs to better understand his position - which is that of being her bitch. And what better way to "drive" that point home than the head of her strapon cock? Nina could care less about Alex's protests of having a girlfriend; she just undresses him and bends him over her table for a long and hard cock pounding. When Nina notices his dick getting hard, she orders Alex to stroke it for her amusement. Nina then jerks off his cock herself while she keeps pounding him, as it makes sure that she has his total attention. When she has finished fucking his ass, Nina warns Alex not to let it happen again and dismisses him. But she is soon pondering whether another piece of eye candy might make a bett.

Duration: 19:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8155kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Strapon Correction

Threesome me hard

Studio: Over C

Leathered up dudes are on a banging mission for the crazy brunette bitch with long hair as she loves to get fucked in a bizarre fashion. Get amazed on what some girls are ready to go for to experience intense orgasms.

Duration: 19:51
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3706kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.4 MB

Download Threesome me hard

Alexandra Snow - Relationship Upgrade

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Brunette, Big Tits, Chastity, POV, Fetish

Honey, sit down. We need to talk. We've been spending a lot of time together because of quarantine and it's made me realize some things about our relationship. Mostly things I'd like to change. I don't like our relationship where it is. I don't like you most of the time, honestly. So I've decided to come up with some ideas to put our relationship exactly where I want it. You're going to agree to all of my demands or say goodbye to your beautiful wife forever. It's submission or divorce. It's your call, dear.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 490.2 MB

Download Alexandra Snow - Relationship Upgrade