Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Kink School An Intermediate Guide To BDSM

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Severe Sex Films
Cast: Aiden Starr, Lily Cade, Jay Taylor, Cybill Troy, Charli Piper, Jimmy Broadway, Aidan Allgood, Dominik Kross, Tim Woodman
Genres: BDSM, Brunettes, Overseas, Masturbation, Torture, Sado Mazo, Hardcore
Video language: English

The game of touch, sat on the face, orgasm, bondage and more. You experimented with BDSM, and you enjoyed it. But what next? We show you how to play more intensely, with more advanced, exciting moves - while remaining safe, sensible, and consistent.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:19:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kink School An Intermediate Guide To BDSM

What You Need Is A Key Holder - Princess Amber

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Face Slapping, Chastity

Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn't have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don't ever care about their happiness. Its all about us and the satisfaction we get from being superior and getting whatever we want.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

Download What You Need Is A Key Holder - Princess Amber

Rubber Maid Punishment

Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale

Natalie Mars has become Mistress Lexi's model slave at the Femdom Empire Manor, she is expected to lead by example for other newly acquired slaves. During caged time Shiri can't help put touch her cock even though masturbation without permission is strictly forbidden. Mistress Lexi catches the TS slave girls in the cage pleasuring themselves and decides to teach them a lesson in self control. Lexi first locks their cocks away into chastity cages followed by locking bondage mittens over their hands. Shiri is given metal mittens so that there is absolutely no way she can pleasure her cock. The girls are left hogtied and gagged struggling in bondage as punishment. The most effective form of chastity is a cage with a Prince Albert piercing fitting, their urethras will need to be stretched to outfit them for permanent cages. The girls are tied with their legs straight into the air for a sounding session. Mistress Lexi uses long metal sounding rods to penetrate their cocks. She alternates b.

Duration: 41:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10601kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Rubber Maid Punishment

SubmissiveCuckolds Salma aka Mila Noir

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Salma
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, BlowJob, Humilating

Salma did not have a long thought on making a choice between her loser man and young strong f"cker male. And it was not all; to humiliate on her man harder...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download SubmissiveCuckolds Salma aka Mila Noir

Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Studio: BallbustingWorld
Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash

It's ballbusting training day for two of Nikki's unlucky slaves! They're both bound and not going anywhere until Nikki says so - with one hanging upside down from the ceiling by his spread ankles! Both pairs of balls are looking vulnerable, and great targets for Nikki's sadistic affections. Nikki gives both slaves lots of ball abuse, with kicking, slapping and vice-like crushes in her strong fingers. Just listen to those howls of agony!

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 373.2 MB

Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Mistress Serena

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy
Genres: Femdom, Sissy Slut, Pegging, Strapon

Mistress Serena needs no excuse to give her slut roxy a good seeing to! Roped down to the straw bails he is going nowhere as Mistress eases her big black strap-on into sluts pussy, preparing him for the good pounding which is to follow; Mistress has skills!!

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19388kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mistress Serena

Cow to Contents of Bag

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Another pitiful fuck boy has wandered into the lair of the Divine Bitches, dripping pre-cum and begging for divine pussy. Instead, the devastatingly seductive Lea Lexis locks this slave's useless sissy cock in chastity, shoves an armful of dildo inside his greedy asshole, and gags her new slut toy with divinely wet, delicious panties. Sissification, anal strap-on, paddling, anal speculum, heaps of humiliation, and piles of panties in store!

Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 875.1 MB

Download Cow to Contents of Bag

Gulping a big cock

Studio: Perversa

His penis and body were like an award for this mature prostitute, who even tied a bow on his penis for having a holiday mood! Gently taking his dick into the mouth, she started licking and gulping it right there!

Duration: 10:31
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3804kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 302.8 MB

Download Gulping a big cock

Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck . Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a HUGE pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Femdom - Milking my Rubber Slut

To become my perfect rubber slut I am making slave 0 wear transparent green latex stockings, black high heel boots and a latex thong. His legs are tied by a spreader bar and his hands are tied with thick metal cuffs. Of course I gagged him with a big leather gag. I have tied his balls to a chain that I can use to pull and punish him. I am wearing a latex dress, red latex stockings and red high heels. Rubber on my body always makes me feel sadistic. I yank on his balls, and squeeze them with my rubber fingers. I grab his hard helpless dick and wank and tease it, always stopping to increase his agony while he pulls on his bonds.Then when I finally feel like it I pull back his balls, grab his penis hard and milk him like an until he squirts all over the floor at my bidding.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 130.7 MB

Download Femdom - Milking my Rubber Slut

Buff Women Do It Better - Brandi Mae - 1080p

Cast: Brandi Mae
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Muscle Worship, Muscular Women, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Crawl in here slave and get a glance of this strong, superior amazon body that owns you. I bet just the flex of my biceps gets your cock rock hard and ready to explode. You wish you could just lick and worship every inch of my muscles but all you can do is watch. I want to tease you and make you squirm as you fantasize about an elite muscle Goddess taking complete control of your dick. Now whip out that cock and start stroking while you think about all the nasty things a strong, dominant amazon like myself will do to you! --- Your Goddess Brandi Mae

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8338kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 547.6 MB

Download Buff Women Do It Better - Brandi Mae - 1080p