Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Sodomized Ass Whore

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore, Strapon
Video language: English

Mistress Angela White rams her extra long and thick cock straight into the slut-hole of her slave making him beg for every inch. She won't stop stretching out his whore ass until her cock can fit balls deep making him forever gape. Every hole is mercilessly fucked just the way a slaves ass should be.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11328kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sodomized Ass Whore

Danica Naked Domination

Release Year: 2019

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Dominated by the balls! Part 3

Cast: Alice
Genres: Female Domination, High Heels, Handjob, Submissive Male

Were back for the final FemDom actions from Mira Sunset as she adds the last bits of humiliations to her trusty slave Totti after riding his dick to the ground!
Blindfolded, spread eagle and worn out, Totti lays with red ropes around his wrists, ankles, and cock as Mira squats over his pork and beans and takes a hot piss! Afterwards she pulls out her prod and checks for signs of life coming from his penis. She wants to make sure that things his been drained for good! Yeah, it's done, and she's damn proud of it. She parades over to her little throne, takes a seat, and spreads one last time for the cameras showing us her her gaping holes. Mira Sunset, FemDom fatale! Who will be her next victim?

Duration: 2:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7428kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 119.8 MB

Download Dominated by the balls! Part 3

Cock Tickled And made To Cum

A request I had from a very special member. He wanted to see Slave Lee bound and helpless. His cock tickled and abused till he came. So I plastic wrapped him to a large board with only his junk exposed for me to torment. I added zip ties to really secure him. With a large ball gag and his head plastic wrapped to the board he wasn't going anywhere for a while. I tickled the head of his cock and his balls for a while and switched back and forth from long hard strokes to very easy strokes. He was about to loose his mind and thats when i turned to the Hitachi. The vibration on his cock with the added tickle torture to the cock head was to much for him. The only thing was I was in control and made him take every bit of it. He was so scared to cum knowing what was next.
A request I had from a very special member. He wanted to see Slave Lee bound and helpless. His cock tickled and abused till he came. So I plastic wrapped him to a large board with only his junk exposed for me to torment. I .

Duration: 18:19
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 122.4 MB

Download Cock Tickled And made To Cum

Hurting the daddy

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Tied by the hands and feet to the torture frame, this bald old slave can do nothing but whine while his Mistresses are playing with him. They can't wait to get his ass bruised - and his legs spread wide open give them so many CBT opportunities too.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3741kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 230.6 MB
Download Hurting the daddy

Ania Kinski - Dominatrix FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Ania Kinski

At the end of her trial day in Ania's restaurant, Carolina and her new boss talk about her work. To continue her initiation, Ania even decides to surprise her by taking her to a very special evening. The young single woman discovers a place where swapping rhymes with voluptuousness and fantasy with orgasm...

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3859kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 581.9 MB

Download Ania Kinski - Dominatrix FullHD 1080p

Iris, Rado, Peter Stallion - Guy Gets Strapon Fucked

Studio: Submissed
Cast: Iris, Rado, Peter Stallion

Iris finds a guy who is tied up with and an easy fool to jerk off for her enjoyment.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 899.1 MB

Download Iris, Rado, Peter Stallion - Guy Gets Strapon Fucked

Aneta, Lukas - Lukas's Ass Is Destroyed

Cast: Aneta, Lukas

In this Bound Men Wanked update Aneta shows us his beautiful cock. First he is getting teased until his cock is fully erect, this way Aneta can let him beg for it to wank it. He gets his way, but just when he thinks he may not be allowed to cum at all he is wanked even harder and faster until he blast his hot cum all over the place.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Aneta, Lukas - Lukas's Ass Is Destroyed

Eliza, Thomas - Thomas Can't Stand Up

Cast: Eliza, Thomas

There is a good reason to love this blonde mean babe, because her sternness is not only exceeding her beauty. A lot of cock teasing are small price to worship this bossy lady' gorgeous face, so this lucky fellow is quick in having an orgasm when she starting to enjoy herself.

Duration: 26:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 953.9 MB

Download Eliza, Thomas - Thomas Can't Stand Up

Silk Torment

It is amazing what you can do with silk. The sensation on the head of a hard cock is so intense you have to bind them. The one thing that is fun is it keeps them right at the point of getting off but not enough to give them the release they so beg for.

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 379.1 MB

Download Silk Torment