Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Stretched And made To Ejaculate

Video language: English

Lee had been real good for Mistress Brenda. She decided to give him a treat. Mistress suspended Lee on his toes stretched out as far as he could go. She attached a cord to the head of his cock and attached it to the ceiling to hold him in place. Mistress starters tickling his cock and balls her way. Mistress Brenda had been talking with a friend of hers earlier that day. Her friend had told her about the dueling Hitachi's on the head of a cock. the sensation will make him ejaculate uncontrollable. Brenda new she had to try this. So after the tickling she broke out the Hitachi's and to see how he could handle it. She told him that if he cums she would beat him and he knows what that feels like. The control he had was pushed to the his limit. Now it was time for his milking. With the long hard slow strokes it didn't take long before his ejaculation started now it was time to turn up strokes and let him beg for it to stop

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:03
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 120.6 MB

Download Stretched And made To Ejaculate

Hillary, Peter Stallion - Blonde Mistress Bites My Cock

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Submissed
Cast: Hillary, Peter Stallion
Genres: Female Domination, High Heels, Handjob, Submissive Male

Dominant Hillary shows us how to really threat a men. After he is tied up he is getting teased until his meat stick is fully erect, this way he has more discipline to obey Hillary and blast his cum shot when she want it to.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 836.0 MB

Download Hillary, Peter Stallion - Blonde Mistress Bites My Cock

Destroying a cock

Studio: Oliva

Even though from the first sight it seems that the ropes on this slave's dick are too tight, which makes his dick grow black, it's not exactly that way. The tight bondage is still letting in enough to give him a giant boner perfect for torture!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 18:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

Download Destroying a cock

Mistress Rebecca delight

Cast: Mistress Rebeca
Genres: Fetish, Domination, FemDom, Pussy Licking

"Oh! Boy! Lick me here! I'm getting so horny" said Mistress Rebecca and stuffed her palatable ass mounds on her pet. The pet took advantage of this opportunity and ate her brown-berry like a fucking starving pet. Later on, she mocked him saying "You can tell all your friends that you got to fuck a temptress like me, in the butt. You don't have to tell them that you did it with your tongue though, unless you want to."

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3958kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Mistress Rebecca delight

The Power of the Box - Elise Graves - Full HD 1080p

Elise has a new toy! No, I don't mean the rubber-encased playmate secured by heavy stocks to her bondage bed! I mean a pretty new box with flashing colorful lights that controls the vibrator in the ass of her playmate J, as well as the Hitachi connected to his cock! The control box is programmed to control the individual vibrators power levels and rhythms, leading to one hell of a tease session! Elise delights in the fact that the box stimulates J just enough to keep him interested and wanting more, but not enough to give him much pleasure ...

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9491kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Power of the Box - Elise Graves - Full HD 1080p

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale
Cast: AstroDomina - Natalie Mars & Alrik Angel
Genres: shemale femdom strapon plug bondage domination

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Rubber Mummification - Lady Isis and Sklave - Full HD 1080p

The human rubber doll is fixed in a rubber bondage bag on the ceiling electric shocks to the erogenous zones and breath reduction drive her almost to climax. But this is only the beginning of his treatment. Without orgasm, The poor Doll is helplessly tied up in a glass storage container lined with rubber. After 2 endless hours Mistress decides it is time to use the rubber dolls, Dick, a little bit. First, the doll is verbally humiliated and shown to another Mistress then milked! Finally, the lid comes back on the storage container for the night!!!

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Rubber Mummification - Lady Isis and Sklave - Full HD 1080p

Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya - Their Slave

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass , Tease & Denial, Face Sitting

Becky and Natalya have their slave tied and cuffed in the bench. They take turns sitting on his face and not caring if he can breathe. They him with their big beautiful asses. He will probably pass out. He is in chastity. He is in agony being so close to their asses while not being able to get hard.

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11895kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya - Their Slave

Cock Nailed

Mistress Brenda had gotten herself a new Boy Toy and wanted to see how He could handle cock teasing. He was plastic wrapped to a large platform with only his cock and balls exposed for Mistress to torment and play with.She uses am electric paddle on the head of his cock which really brings up the sensitivity. She finally gets to use her new steel nails on the all ready sensitive cock after the electric paddle. To top things of she tapes an Hitachi to the head of his cock and attachés it to the ceiling pulling his cock straight up and completely exposes his balls. With the nails and the vibrator was just to much for him. He shoots his wad without permission. Mistress Brenda tells him he better suck the cum back in there but he just can't do it. So she just leaves him there to suffer with the Hitachi on high and his after ejaculation sensitivity at his highest.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 732kbps

File size: 123.7 MB

Download Cock Nailed

Cock Bound Blow Job

Earlier in the day Lee had been playing with someone. I don't no what happened but they just left him there tied to the bed. When I got home from the park and seen this I was pissed. It was apparent what was going on. Knowing that he had gotten off by the mess on his stomach I was going to make him suffer. I jump on top of him and gave him a long hard blow job on the way to totaling milking his balls of every drop of his Jesssss. With his cock tied so tight it was all he could do to cum. Just when he was at the most Sensitive point I put the vibrator on him to make sure every drop was displaced from his ball.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

Download Cock Bound Blow Job

Throbbing Strap-Ons

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Genres: Threesome, Ass Licking, Strap-on, Hand Job, Blowjob

This cute dude had a dream last night where he was having a threesome. But not any kind of threesome, he was actually getting fucked by two hot chicks with strap-ons!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps

File size: 509.4 MB

Download Throbbing Strap-Ons

Princess Chanel - We Don't Care if You're Sick

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels

The trash slave hasn't been doing his job. Princess Chanel walks into the kitchen to find garbage and she is not happy. She calls his ass in and he gives her some lame excuse about a 'bad back' and 'doctor says I can't carry anything'. Bitch, do you think Princess Chanel cares what 'doctor says'? How about what "chanel says'? Like getting on the floor, riding around with a heaping garbage bag on your back and crawling out to do your garbage duties. You don't get doctor's excuses when you are a Mean Girl slave. That's why its slavery stupid!

Duration: 9:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10046kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

Download Princess Chanel - We Don't Care if You're Sick