Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Hardcore up Close Femdom Bi Encouragement Blowjob

Cast: Maynen Doll
Genres: FemDom, pov, handjob, blowjob, cei, cuckold, spittin
Video language: English

This cute Maynen Doll reveals every inch of herself, making the most of the short time she has left with her big, pregnant belly and full, perky breasts. Even at 36 weeks along, her radiant pale skin has remained flawless!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3088kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 421.7 MB

Download Hardcore up Close Femdom Bi Encouragement Blowjob

Edge Husband

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Brianna, Odette
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Taboo, Milking, Edging, Handjob, Electric play, Financial Domination

Its time for Briannas husbands monthly milking. This time her , Odette, will participate. Brianna has attached an electrical unit to her husbands testicles. She wants to ensure that her husband derives as little pleasure possible from his hand milking. Odette sits, crosses legged, on her chest. She grabs his pathetic manhood in her delicate palm and keeps him aroused. As is edged, Brianna keeps a close watch on her husband. She shocks his balls as he nears orgasm to keep him on edge as long as possible. Brianna encourages her to edge her with fast bursts of stoking followed by abrupt stops. As is denied his orgasm, and laugh together. Odette reveals to her that she feels she hasnt received enough birthday gifts. She decides that she is going to milk him even longer, until agrees to get her everything she wants. Brianna also reminds her husband that she needs new clothes to impress the new boyfriend she has been seeing. He has a huge cock. Brianna has to look perfect to impr.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

Download Edge Husband

Mayven Suck Cock For Me Imposed Bi Cei

Cast: Maynen Doll
Genres: pov, handjob, blowjob, cei, cuckold, spittin

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5590kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 687.1 MB

Download Mayven Suck Cock For Me Imposed Bi Cei

Strap-on Maids

Cast: Desire Moore, Kelly Wells, Gwen Diamond, Aiden Starr, Brooke Scott, Jason Brown, Brad Slater, Nick East, Adam Wood, Ekzavir Wray
Genres: Fetish, Femdom, Strapon, GangBang, Pantyhose/Stockings, Uniform, FaceSitting

These are no ordinary maids, these are Strap-On Maids, and they are here to clean more than your house! When they are done dusting the mantle, they are going to dust off your asshole with a massive strap-on dildo! Kelly Wells leads this fem-Dom cast in a full length feature of role reversing debauchery!

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11229kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Strap-on Maids

Sodomized Ass Whore

Cast: Angela White

Mistress Angela White rams her extra long and thick cock straight into the slut-hole of her slave making him beg for every inch. She won't stop stretching out his whore ass until her cock can fit balls deep making him forever gape. Every hole is mercilessly fucked just the way a slaves ass should be.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11328kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sodomized Ass Whore

Isobel Devi - Teased and Ballbusted

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

I like seeing men on their knees. I like kicking them to their knees even more. This one gives me so many satisfying kicks before he finally comes down like a bag of bricks. He did good, he can shine my latex for me, while I continuously bust his balls. He does an ok job at it, so I reward him, with another kick to the nuts.
Now that I am perfectly shiny, it is time to really wreck this slave. Those balls are mine, he gave them up. This means I can do whatever I want to them and he is not allowed to protect himself. I want to destroy his balls and I will do so by kicking, slapping, scratching, and crushing them.

Duration: 18:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Isobel Devi - Teased and Ballbusted

Mistress Nicole Loves Domination Part 2

Cast: Nicole
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

This is how it was necessary to start with these disobedient slaves. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3939kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 409.0 MB

Download Mistress Nicole Loves Domination Part 2

Sissy Slut Training (Amator)

Cast: Mistress Zita
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Toys, Chastity, Bondage, Face Sitting, Handjob, Fucking Machine

Sissy Slut Training continues when Mistresss Zita decides to take extra special care of her slave today! After undressing her slave, putting pantyhose on him, and even a chastity belt, Zita sits on his face, fucks him with butt plugs, ties him up, and even has a mechanized, fuck-machine come in and give it to her slave!

Duration: 1:09:38
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1994kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sissy Slut Training (Amator)

TS Fetishista

Studio: Feminized
Cast: Natalie Mars & Lexi Sindel
Genres: Transsexuals, Femdom, Shemale, Feminization, Latex, Fetish, Humiliation, Transformation Fantasies, Chastity, Bimbo, Dildo Training, Pegging, Strap-on

Natalie Mars is being trained to be the perfect anal slave. Mistress Lexi has her bound by her arms, nipples, scrotum and ankles. Natalie is helpless to her Mistresses sadistic desires. Natalie's balls and ass are whipped while she struggles in bondage. Mistress brings out the anal beads to stretch & train her ass. Lexi starts with the smaller set pushing them in and pulling them out then advances to a larger set. Lexi decides to double stuff Natalie and pushes both pair in leaving Natalie feeling very full.

Duration: 21:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11251kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download TS Fetishista

[Juicy Entertainment] Girls with toys butt fucking boys Scene #1

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Genres: Threesome, Ass Licking, Strap-on, Hand Job, Blowjob

When you picture a perfect threesome you probably think of two chicks getting fucked in their every hole, but these strapon-equipped beauties see it in a whole different way. In this awesome release from Juicy men are the ones getting fucked raw by skillful pairs of hot strapon girls who love sucking dick and eating cum as much as they love fucking men in the ass and in the face with their big strapon toys. Are you ready for action? Bend over and take it like a slut!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 509.4 MB

Download [Juicy Entertainment] Girls with toys butt fucking boys Scene #1

Lydia Black & Lucy Hart Pegging

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Strap-on, Pegging, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Masturbation

Lydia Black is back for part two of pegging Lucy Hart on this week's update, see how deep she can go!

Duration: 12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19527kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lydia Black & Lucy Hart Pegging

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Marsha's New Pets

Cast: Marsha May
Genres: Ass Worship, Cuckolding, Full Movies, Milking, Pussy Worship, Strapon

Marsha May is in detention for being a bad girl. She gives Mr. Adams an apple and flirts with him, showing off her hot young body. He is weak and can barely tell her no. He knows it isn't right to have such lust for his young student and he would get fired if anyone found out but she is just and he is growing . Before he knows it, she has him naked and in a collar. He is so weak to do whatever he says. She is in total control now. Suddenly he finds himself underneath her soaking wet young pussy. He licks and pleasures her and loves the way she tastes. She owns him now. He is completely hers, unable to do anything but lick and pleasure his hot young student. Marsha May owns the room now and is standing on the desk ordering around Mr. Adams when her classmate Toby enters. He is wondering why and how Marsha is in charge of the room and why Mr. Adams is sitting there in a pink collar. Marsha knows that Toby has the hots for her so she decides to use it to her advantage and turn her clas.

Duration: 44:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11740kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Marsha's New Pets