Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Collection of Femdom Scenes SchlagendeGirls part 11

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Non-POV, Slave, Verbal Humiliation, Dungeon, PVC, Latex, Rubber, Trampling, Stomping, Torture, Milking, CBT, Strapon
Video language: English

Dominatrix leather skirt becomes all stained with slave's cum after he licked her ass and pussy.

Total size: 8.2 GB in 50 files.

Download Collection of Femdom Scenes SchlagendeGirls part 11

Vip Hot Magic Gold Collection Of Carmen Rivera Entertainment. Part 2.

Release Year: 2018

This latex clad Dominatrix and her friends make men bend to their will with hardcore corporal punishment, tbc, public humiliation, and extreme strap on dildo pegging. Carmen Rivera Productions is a perfect fit adding a new level of extreme femdom to the site. If you're dying to see sissy submissive men get fucked and tormented by one of the most worship worthy Dominatrix's on the planet, you're in the right place!

Total size: 11.4 GB in 5 files.

Download Vip Hot Magic Gold Collection Of Carmen Rivera Entertainment. Part 2.

Collection of Femdom Scenes SchlagendeGirls part 10

Genres: Femdom, Non-POV, Slave, Verbal Humiliation, Dungeon, PVC, Latex, Rubber, Trampling, Stomping, Torture, Milking, CBT, Strapon

Dominant wife is wearing black leather and keeping her husband locked in chastity device.

Total size: 7.5 GB in 50 files.

Download Collection of Femdom Scenes SchlagendeGirls part 10

Vip Hot Magic Gold Collection Of Carmen Rivera Entertainment. Part 1.

Bend over you sissy bitch, Carmen Rivera, one of Europe's most famous femdom's is about to spread your slutty ass wide with a huge strap on. If you're a fan of femdom, you're likely already familiar.

Total size: 14.9 GB in 9 files.

Download Vip Hot Magic Gold Collection Of Carmen Rivera Entertainment. Part 1.

Painful Milking Day for Slave

Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Painful Milking Day for Slave

Collection of Femdom Scenes SchlagendeGirls part 8

Kneeling femdom slave is trained by two dominants of different type: one has tiny tits and other is blessed with massive boobies.

Total size: 6.7 GB in 50 files.

Download Collection of Femdom Scenes SchlagendeGirls part 8

Sodomized Ass Whore

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Anal Fingering, Handjob, Bondage, Flogging

Mistress Angela White rams her extra long and thick cock straight into the slut-hole of her slave making him beg for every inch. She won't stop stretching out his whore ass until her cock can fit balls deep making him forever gape. Every hole is mercilessly fucked just the way a slaves ass should be.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11328kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sodomized Ass Whore

SubmissiveCuckolds Salma aka Mila Noir

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Salma
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, BlowJob, Humilating

Salma did not have a long thought on making a choice between her loser man and young strong f"cker male. And it was not all; to humiliate on her man harder...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download SubmissiveCuckolds Salma aka Mila Noir

Collection of Femdom Scenes SchlagendeGirls part 7

Its a long way from home and Mistress Kathy will be making full use of her pony slave riding on top of him as transport to get home.

Total size: 9.7 GB in 50 files.

Download Collection of Femdom Scenes SchlagendeGirls part 7

Mistress Lucy Khan - Subby Hubby by the Balls - Part 1

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Charlotte Sins, Sweet Femdom, CBT, Handjob, Stockings, Nylons, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

Some people think being in a FemDom FLR relationship is all fun and fantasy, and most of the time it is...until you fuck up. In this scene with My real live subby hubby, he atones for his sins in bondage while his balls are bound to My leash. With his ass up in the air, and his wrists bound to his ankles, I have complete and unfettered access to his exposed ass. Stroking My big black dick, I spank his ass and asshole, preparing it to take every last inch of My hard cock. Watch My perfect ass bounce in front of the camera as I spit all over his dilated boy pussy, opening it up for Me to take advantage of. With him completely immobilized and at My mercy, subby hubby has no choice to to take it like the little bitch that he is. From flashing My perfect feet to farting in his face, you'll love seeing Me take his manhood from behind from a variety of vantage points. If strict ball control is your weakness, then this video is your Kryptonite. See if subby hubby does a good enough job takin.

Duration: 16:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mistress Lucy Khan - Subby Hubby by the Balls - Part 1

Strapped Down And Straddled

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Goddess Becky has her slave strapped down to a bench. She straddles his face and starts to bounce. Becky wants her slave to stop moving so much. The slave is locked in chastity. He is very uncomfortable and cannot breathe. Becky has no regard for the slave. She does as she pleases and sits on his face with her full weight. The slave is just furniture to hot girls.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12823kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 942.4 MB

Download Strapped Down And Straddled

Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strap-on, Chastity

Natalya plays with her makeup while her boy danni cleans her bedroom. Danni is in chastity and has to do everything his friend says. He's been cleaning and organizing Natalya's extensive closet for hours. Natalya made an agreement with him that if he completed the task, she'd let him out of chastity. Now danni has finished cleaning, but Natalya doesn't feel like upholding her end of the bargain. Danni complains. Natalya doesn't like him badgering her. Danni's acting up. Their woman has said that if danni acts up, Natalya has the authority to peg her boy, to bring him back in line. Natalya ties her boy to her bed. She comes around behind him with a big thick cock she's borrowed from their mom. Natalya fucks her boy long and hard with his chastity key around her neck. Her boy's chastity jingles while she fucks him. Nobody in the household will come to danni's aid. The women in his family are against him. Danni and his man are beta males. Danni doesn't bother to cry out for his woman, be.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10224kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 900.8 MB

Download Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

Collection of Femdom Scenes SchlagendeGirls part 6

Mistress Kathay rewards her latex slave with a taste of her spit after going through a session with him for her pleasure.

Total size: 8.7 GB in 50 files.

Download Collection of Femdom Scenes SchlagendeGirls part 6