Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Dress Sexy

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, CBT, Sissy, Flogging, Slapping, Ejaculation, Electro Torture
Video language: English

London doesn't start Artemis with a warmup. She wants to hear him groan in pain from her first lash at him and she succeeds. But he doesn't seem to be enjoying it as much as he should. London knows from personal experience that pain feels better for a masochist who the masochist feels attractive, so London decides that Artemis would enjoy himself more if she replaced his boring athletic socks with some pretty heels. To make the heels fun she has placed bottle caps inside them so the balls of his feet will be pressed into the hard, sharp metal. He already seems to be enjoying himself more. London secures Artemis to the stage with an anal lock and has Artemis dress in lingerie and stockings. He completes his makeup while she torments him with a cane and electricity. Artemis gets tougher the more girly he appears. This is no surprise to someone like London who knows that for a man to even get close to being as tough as a woman he has to take on the persona of one. He is then bent over a .

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Dress Sexy

Dick Tied

Cast: Rick Hunt, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Mask, Flogging, Slapping, Electro Torture, Ejaculation

Rick Hunt saw Topgrl and knew he had to apply to be in a shoot with London. He was so enthusiastic that she decided that he wouldn't go home disappointed. London loves a hard cock, especially when it only gets harder when she introduces pain. London first ties Rick on his knees, securing his member to the floor. She attaches some binder clips to some of his more sensitive areas before pulling out the single tail and adding stripes to his exposed chest. She canes his inner thighs as his screams are muffled by his tape gagged mouth. She then removes the clips, dragging them off his skin agonizingly slow and pinching the marks left over to get a few more screams out of him. London Then bending him over, propping his ass up by his balls and proceeds to whip him and shock his exposed testicles. She giggles with delights as he wails some more. Finally she puts a leather hood on him and bends him over, securing his cock in a fleshlight as she fucks his ass. She has a vibrator tied to his jun.

Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Dick Tied

Black Leather Dominatrix

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mistress Youko
Genres: Femdom POV, asian, leather, boots

You know alpha women wear black leather, don't you? Today, I give you the pleasure of seeing me clad in sexy powerful black leather. I will educate you who is in control, who is superior, and who is your owner. Worship your goddess's leather boots, gloves, top and leggings. Your surrender is unavoidable.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10151kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Black Leather Dominatrix

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Vanessa-Painful Milking Day for Slave

Cast: Girls
Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.
Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.
Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.
His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Vanessa-Painful Milking Day for Slave

Maxine X, Mistress Orabella - Boy Punished For Jerking Off To My Website

Cast: Maxine X, Mistress Orabella
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

After Mistress Orabella's initial punishment of her pathetic slave, I decide to join the festivites.We put him on all fours across a bench and take turns fucking his mouth and ass with our big, thick strap-on dildos!We even make him clean his ass juice off our cocks and make him eat his cum!

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9916kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Maxine X, Mistress Orabella - Boy Punished For Jerking Off To My Website

Lap Dance

Cast: Jay West, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Clothespins, CBT, Ballbusting, Vibrator, Flogging

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lap Dance

Real-Time Footage Slavery - Day 2

camera and time lapse camera. This is the actual footage with a time code running throughout it including the name/nature of the camera/footage. This allows you a truly unique view into what happens behind closed dungeon doors. It also establishes without doubt there was not let-up for the slave this scene really did last 24 hours a day for 7 days.

Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2649kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Real-Time Footage Slavery - Day 2

Planet Destroyer Charlotte and Lily Lane Part 2

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lily Lane, Pierce Paris
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, CBT, Cosplay, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fishnets

Super Lily is still wearing the collar Evil Charlotte put on her, making her very horny and sadistic. She has her big strap on cock deep in her ex-partner (Pierce Paris)'s ass. While Lily thrusts away making Super Pierce moan and whimper, she asks Charlotte if she can some way have an orgasm in this new arrangement.Charlotte smiles and tells her to go ahead and ride his face while Charlotte pounds his ass with her strap on. Lily smothers Pierce's face at first with her uniform (tight leotard and pantyhose) still on. Then she rips off her uniform and smother's his face with her pussy, making him lick her while Charlotte pounds his ass with her strap on.After Lily cums, Charlotte rides his face. The crystal collar is really taking effect on Lily. She has to hurt Pierce more, and the more she does, the hornier she gets. She starts to shove her fingers inside him, and quickly gets her whole hand inside him. She controls him like a puppet while Evil Charlotte smothers his face and .

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 292kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Planet Destroyer Charlotte and Lily Lane Part 2

Dannis Little Sister Given Authority Over Him: Part 2

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Humiliation, High Heels, Taboo, Sissy Training, Chastity, Brat Girls, Sissy Sluts, Strap-On

Putting a boy into chastity for the first time is a very exciting time in a young woman's life. Brianna and family counselor, Lola, have gathered Brianna's daughter, Natalya, and her friend, Chloe, for the girls' first talk about chastity devices. Brianna and Lola are excited to introduce the girls to the world of Keyholding. Natalya has had some experience seeing her father in chastity, but is just now ready to start holding keys of her own. It will be great to start her off with her disobedient brother, danni, as the first boy she locks into chastity. Both Chloe and Natalya are very excited to start Keyholding. Both young ladies are so lovely, they will soon have many, many boys in chastity. Lola introduces the girls to a state of the art chastity called The Vice. It's a product she highly recommends to the families who come in for counseling. Lola explains some special design features that make The Vice a good choice. After hearing about the unique anti-erection, anti-pull out mech.

Duration: 10:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10206kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Dannis Little Sister Given Authority Over Him: Part 2

Whore Training Bi - Ruby Onyx

After the first instalment I am actually surprised Dom Phoenix was able to take more! Not that he has a choice! I am going to make good money from my cock sucking slut! All my alpha bulls will be ready and queuing up! During his next lesson I will will be loosening his holes (that's the only parts we are interested in) with aroma and a weighty metal butt plug! After an intense deep throating on my cock and my big bulls huge monster cock he seems ready to gurgle our cum! We want it all guzzled up! What a pathetic sticky mess!

Duration: 12:24
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 10264kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 948.0 MB

Download Whore Training Bi - Ruby Onyx

Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Our patient was in for an appointment he wouldn't forget when latex clad naughty nurses Mistress Miranda and Moi strapped him to the couch for a very kinky therapy session. He'll be cumming back for more!

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9845kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse