Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

I Want To Be Better

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture
Video language: English

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download I Want To Be Better

Hotel CBT Edging HJ

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jasmine, Lance Hart, Xerlina
Genres: Ball Squeezing, CBT, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Hand Jobs, Leotard

Jasmine and Xerlina have Lance gagged with his balls banded in a hotel room. Jasmine is punching him in the balls. She asks Xerlina "Do you think we should make him cum once more?Xerlina sits on his face while Jasmine strokes his hard cock and smacks him in the balls. She masterfully keeps him on the edge of cumming, which makes his balls tighten up against the band around them as she smacks them. Their goal is to put him in maximum pain while he's praying to finally cum.They take turns sitting on his face, stepping on his balls, edging him. until they finally milk a huge load out all over his stomach. Xerlina steps on his stomach and makes him suck all his cum off her fishnet covered foot.

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 972.8 MB

Download Hotel CBT Edging HJ

Vanessa-Painful Milking Day for Slave

Cast: Goddess Vanessa Cage
Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.
Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.
Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.
His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Vanessa-Painful Milking Day for Slave

Rubs the penis like a clitoris

Studio: Femdom-amateur
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, femdom

The wife diligently fucks her husband in the ass, in front of the webcam. He rubs his penis like a girl's clitoris and asks not to stop. Then the wife put her husband on his back, lifted his legs and went into anal sex. The guy could not stand it and began to shoot sperm.

Duration: 16:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12117kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rubs the penis like a clitoris

Rubber Slut Training

Miss expects her sissy rubber maid to pay attention to every detail when cleaning her home, is entertaining her friends and the house is in no order for guests.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 498.1 MB

Download Rubber Slut Training

Lap Dance

Cast: Jay West, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Clothespins, CBT, Ballbusting, Vibrator, Flogging

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lap Dance

Lick His Cum Off My Tights Cuck

Cast: Lance Hart, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Cuckolding, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Fitness Chicks, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Pantyhose, POV

Your hot wife, Sarah Diavola, is standing in front of you wearing knee high boots, shiny pantyhose, and pasties. She doesn't even let you look at her nipples anymore. She tells you that your sex life is finally going to start again today.She won't be fucking you. She'll be fucking other guys. But now you are going to start getting fucked by other guys too.
Step 1: You are going to have to start eating cum.She's going to warm you up to it. She knows you are obsessed with her legs and how they look in pantyhose. Sarah calls in the guy she's been fucking behind your back. Your wife teases you with the other man's hard cock, telling you how full of dicks your mouth and ass are going to be eventually, while his hand is on her big perfect ass.
She makes him cum all over her pantyhose, and you are going to lick it all up.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 424.3 MB

Download Lick His Cum Off My Tights Cuck

Dirty human doormat

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This trembling slave is nothing but a lifeless fuck toy for his dommes. Tonight their objectification fun will take on a brand-new kinky twist. They will treat the fucker like a trampoline - or even a doormat that is perfect for wiping your feet on!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3813kbps

File size: 192.6 MB

Download Dirty human doormat

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Femdom for beginners

Studio: Femdom-amateur
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, femdom

The husband decided to take part in the shooting at home. He took a pose and stuck his ass out. The wife began to develop his anus, first with her fingers, then thrust her whole palm into it. Having overcame this huge hole, she took a giant rubber penis and began to fuck her husband, a whore, in his anal hole.

Duration: 18:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10310kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Femdom for beginners

Cold steel femdom

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The fear that this submissive guy is experiencing is something totally out of this world. The huge knife that his bossy girlfriend is running all over his body feels so dangerous. It's like she can chop his nipples and throbbing boner off any second!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3645kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

Download Cold steel femdom

Sex Therapy

Studio: Feminized
Cast: Lexi Sindel Natalie Mars Sissy Tanya
Genres: Bondage Latex Transexual Transformation TS

When a relationships is in trouble they will do anything to reignite the fire. Ms Sindel is a sex & relationship counselor she specializes in reconnecting the sexual chemistry. The couple sits down to talk with Ms Sindel about their problems. Natalie complains that Tonys doesn't pay enough attention to her and doesn't give back as a lover. Natalie says that she is used like a sex doll and never has pleasure herself. Ms Sindel decides make Tony a more compassionate lover by showing him what it is like to be used as a human sex doll. She encases his body in latex and bends him over. Natalie is made to watch Tony being fucked in his ass mercilessly. Natalie moans in her gag hoping she is next. Ms Sindel wants to make Tony more giving as a sex partner so she straps a dildo on him, he will have to fuck Natalie with a strap on as long as she wants without his own pleasure getting in the way of his performance. Natalie then rides Tonys cock cowgirl style in ballet boots with her hard cock sw.

Duration: 1:11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7867kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Sex Therapy

Brutal Cum Drain - Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 3

Cast: Akira Shell, Pierce Paris
Genres: Big Booty, Blowjob, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Now Akira is wearing a white leotard, shiny pantyhose, fishnets and sneakers. She got her giant pink strap on cock ready for fuck Pierce's brains out again. He is on his back in a sling with his legs up and spread wide, completely vulnerable."You wanted to cum so bad? Well when I'm done, you're going to be begging me stop making you cum."Akira slides her giant pink cock inside him and starts to stroke his cock after pounding his hole for a while. He quickly begs her to cum. She stands up, bends over and starts sucking his cock. He can't believe it. This beautiful woman who has been tormenting him for so long has his cock in her mouth. She smiles when he loses control and blows his load in her mouth. She spits it on his stomach, then tells him the deal.I'm not done here. I'm going to keep fucking your ass, stroking and sucking your cock until you are completely empty. This might even feel good the second time, but after the 3rd, 4th, 5th. it's going to really hurt from the i.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 298kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Brutal Cum Drain - Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 3

Oh! Boy! Lick me here! I'm getting so horny

Cast: Mistress Rebeca

Her body is the shrine he worships with utmost devotion serving her every need. He humbly licks and sucks her sacred holes, and she builds to yet another orgasm feeling a power over him she will never give up.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3958kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Oh! Boy! Lick me here! I'm getting so horny

Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 2

Cast: Akira Shell, Pierce Paris
Genres: Big Booty, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Days have passed. Pierce still doesn't know what is going on. He's starting to break. Akira returns to him, this time with a HUGE pink strap on. She hits him in the face with it and giggles when he winces.Akira bends him over and slides her giant cock inside him, stretching him out completely and filling him up. She fucks him slow and fast with long strokes, smiling the whole time.She fucks him on his back and strokes his massive hard on. She has not let him cum or jerk off since he arrived. With all the pounding on his prostate, he's begging to cum. She denies him and leaves him with a stretched hole and blue balls.To be continued.

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 289kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 2

Pepper Hart Gets Batman's Balls

Cast: Pepper Hart, Pierce Paris
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Long Legs, Pantyhose

Batman tracked down the slutty villainess Pepper Hart's lair. Robin has been missing for days and he knows she had something to do with it.
Pepper Surprises Batman wearing only shiny pantyhose, high socks, sneakers, and high waisted panties. She giggles while he grabs her to take her down, then pulls out a watch and swings it in his face.
Quickly she has full control over the dark knight. She tells him that after she snaps her fingers he will believe that the only way to take bring her to justice will be if she kicks him hard in the balls over and over.
She snaps and he demands that she kick him in the balls as hard as she can. Slutty Evil Pepper giggles and happily kicks him over and over while he begs for more.
She notices that he has a huge erection so she pulls out his cock. He doesn't stop her. Pepper is impressed by his huge cock so she gets down on her knees and starts to suck it. Batman tells her this does nothing for him. He demands that she get back to destroyi.

Duration: 16:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 985.6 MB

Download Pepper Hart Gets Batman's Balls