Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Cum Challenge Video Game with Lydia Black

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lydia Black, Will Havoc
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Foot Jobs, Foot Worship, Goth Girls, Hand Jobs, Leotard
Video language: English

Will Havoc is trying a new video game. He heard it's a different kind of fighting game. When he loads it up, Lydia Black appears in his living room wearing a leotard, shiny pantyhose and black boots. She bounces in a fighting stance, and the game says
Lydia knocks the controller out of his hands and pulls out his cock. She proceeds to stroke his cock and get him to the edge of cumming, only to deny him and squeeze his balls hard. She sits on his face, makes him rip open her pantyhose and lick her pussy and asshole, makes him worship her pantyhose covered feet, gives him a foot job, makes him fuck her pussy.. All the while stopping him before he can cum to hurt his aching blue balls.
Finally she explains that if he cums early, he has to eat all of his cum. Will can't take anymore, he explodes cum all over her pussy and she makes him lick it up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cum Challenge Video Game with Lydia Black

Miss Kaz B Femdom Collection Part Three

Mistress, fetish Queen, Ultra kinky! Welcome naughty boys, kinksters and subs!
I am a professional Mistress I enjoy filming Bdsm, Fetish and making all kinds of kinky videos!
I love life and love to have fun and be happy! Why don't you drop me a dm and let me know what puts a smile on your face!

Total size: 7.3 GB in 50 files.

Download Miss Kaz B Femdom Collection Part Three

Sexy ass for wifey

Studio: Triple X Home Video

This submissive baldhead's shaven swart ass looks at least as tempting as those of many girls - if not more tempting! And his wife is someone who is probably the worst at fighting that temptation. Watch her drill his ass with a huge strap-on dildo!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:24
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3813kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

Download Sexy ass for wifey

Goddess Nina Elle & Goddess Harley

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Nina Elle, Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Big Tits, High Heels, Shoe Fetish, Trampling

The slave is really in for it now! Goddess Nina and Goddess Harley have brought out the special new trampling shoes! These special shoes have outrageously long and sharp high heels designed to cause maximum pain to the slave. They can't wait to try them out for the first time! Goddess Harley starts things out by stepping onto the slave's inner thighs and digging her heels in deep. The shoes seem to be working because the slave is in a tremendous amount of pain. As bad as Goddess Harley's shoes are, Goddess Nina's look to be at least 10 times worse. The heels are so long and narrow they look more like skewers then heels. Goddess Nina asks the slave how he'll handle hers if he can't even handle Goddess Harley's smaller sized heels.

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9232kbps

File size: 569.3 MB

Download Goddess Nina Elle & Goddess Harley

Sierra Lynx 3 for 1

Cast: Sierra
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, CBT, Cum Eating, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

One of the first models I shot was an old friend, Sierra Lynx. When I told her I wanted to make movies about girls in pantyhose kicking guys in the balls, she got really excited and wanted to try. I haven't posted these on this site yet, because the camera quality and lighting was poor. I didn't have a camera person have then, so it's all on a tripod or POV. I didn't know anything about make up, so she's not wearing make up. They are still really hot. (I had to wear a ski mask back then because I had a real job).

Duration: 16:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 373.0 MB

Download Sierra Lynx 3 for 1

Goddess Nina Elle & Princess Chanel

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Nina Elle, Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Big Tits, High Heels, Shoe Fetish, Brat Girls, Foot Slave Training

Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***
Shine boy is a slave that mans the shoe shine station at Mean Girl Manor. He is on call 24/7 to provide shoe shine service so any girl at any time can get her shoes cleaned. Goddess Nina and Princess Chanel sit down to have their thigh high black boots cleaned. The idiot slave has one of those shoe shine kits with brushes and polish but he won't be using it. I guess he didn't realize that at Mean Girl Manor boots are always cleaned with slave tongues. Princess Chanel orders the slave to start polishing her boots with his tongue. She wants them so clean she can see her reflection in them. The slave has been at his station so long that the mean g.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9407kbps

File size: 728.6 MB

Download Goddess Nina Elle & Princess Chanel

Spi Media Wonderfull Hot New The Best Collection. Part 4.

Release Year: 2018

See how she submits her willing slave to superb rubber bondage, a complete transformation into a rubber doll and submission beyond belief. A must have for latex and strict bondage fans around the world! Complete with interview segments, a dungeon tour and behind the scenes footage of the city of Amsterdam.

Total size: 6.0 GB in 6 files.

Download Spi Media Wonderfull Hot New The Best Collection. Part 4.

Ballbusting Fuck with Lydia Black

Cast: Lance Hart, Lydia Black
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Goth Girls, Hand Jobs, Sex, Yoga Pants

Lydia Black is laying in bed looking hot AF in leggings and a tank top. Lance Hart starts creeping on her. She asks him if he wants to fuck. Of course he does. She just wants to break his balls.She teases him, sits on his face, makes him worship her and then while he's dripping pre-cum she goes to work on his full balls. She makes him beg her to hurt him more. Finally she slides his cock into her wet pussy. Breaking his balls made her so horny she quickly cums, then after he explodes his cum on her pussy, she makes him eat it all.

Duration: 16:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 987.9 MB

Download Ballbusting Fuck with Lydia Black

Magician Ass Fucked by Hot Assistant

Cast: Lydia Black, Will Havoc
Genres: Cumshot, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Goth Girls, Leotard / One Piece, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos

Will Havoc is a magician with a sexy new assistant, Lydia Black. He's trying to impress her after a show, and she's mostly just concerned with getting paid. He tells her he can cast a seduction spell on her and asks if she wants to see him do it. She rolls her eyes and says ok, but it doesn't work on her.Will is a little flustered that his magic isn't working on her. She tells him she also knows a magic trick. She says "Abracadabra" and pulls a gigantic pink strap on from behind her back. Will is surprised, and doesn't know what to say. Next thing he knows, she's railing his ass.

Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Magician Ass Fucked by Hot Assistant

Irina, Ksusha And Tamara Like Dominate

Cast: Irina, Ksusha, Tamara
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Three Russian mistresses will show the slave how to obey and obey orders. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:38
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 199.2 MB

Download Irina, Ksusha And Tamara Like Dominate

Tony Orlando Gets a Real Job

Cast: Kat Dior, Tony Orlando
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Pussy Licking, Sex, Shiny Tights, Strap On

Kat Dior owns a fashion marketing company and has been interviewing writers all day. All of them have been idiots and she is tired. Tony Orlando is her last interview of the day. He clearly is not qualified.While Kat is describing the position, Tony drifts into a fantasy about fucking her right there in the office. She snaps him out of it by slamming on the table. He has been blankly starring at her tits while she was explaining the job he was interviewing for.She is completely out of patience, and out of time. She pulls down her bodysuit, show him her perfect huge tits and tells him he can have the job, but she's going to fuck him in the ass with a pink dildo.A couple weeks pass. Tony still sucks at his job, but Kat actually likes having a submissive boy toy that she can fuck with her strap on when she needs stress relieved. She also uses his tongue to get her off. She pounds his ass in a few positions, then tells him to rip open her shiny pantyhose and make her cum with his.

Duration: 18:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tony Orlando Gets a Real Job