Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

18 Year Old Naomi Nash Seducing Spy: Foot Worship

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Naomi Nash, Tony Orlando
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Teen Dommes

Naomi Nash is a sexy 18 year old spy trained in the arts of seduction, edging, interrogation, and disposal. She's been assigned to take down Dr Tony Orlando, a brilliant and rich scientist who has developed a ground breaking serum. Her task is to steal it from him.
She waits in his home for him to arrive and when he does, he's arrogant and not scared. Naomi isn't the first sexy lady of espionage to try to steal his secrets. He thinks he can take advantage of the situation by fucking him her but giving her nothing.
"Oh come on Dr. you can have my pussy.. Or do you prefer anal.?"
Naomi straddles him, grinds on him, gets him horny, then jabs a secret serum of her own into his neck causing complete paralysis except for his head, his cock and balls, and his ass.
When Dr Orlando comes to he is on the floor, naked, and terrified because he cannot move. Young Naomi teases him, and quickly finds out he has a foot fetish. She shoves her pretty 18 year old feet in his mouth and make.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 950.1 MB

Download 18 Year Old Naomi Nash Seducing Spy: Foot Worship

Olympic Pegging with Pepper Hart

Cast: Pepper Hart, Pierce Paris
Genres: Big Tits, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Strap On

Pierce Paris is on the sofa when his girlfriend, Pepper Hart, bounds into the room all excited. She's wearing a USA Olympic leotard with fishnets, sneakers, and a very large pink vibrating strapon.
"I won the Olympic Gold Medal for fucking dudes in the ass!"
"That's not a real thing baby."
"Well."
She fucks his brains out from behind and makes herself cum from the vibrations over and over. Then she flips him over and F1STS him in a sling almost up to her elbow. He can't stop prostate cumming.
"Now, I'm going to fuck your brains out and jerk you off until you cum!"
She milks his big cock until he cums on himself with her huge pink vibrating dick inside him.
"I'll be back in 5 minutes to fuck you again!"

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 982.7 MB

Download Olympic Pegging with Pepper Hart

Miss Flora - Punishment By The Script Pt 2

Genres: Corporal Bdsm , Spanking , Femdom , Female Domination

We asked our members what scene/script they would like to see Miss Flora in, for our May live stream. Most of our members, said they would like to watch a hard corporal punishment scene. The majority also answered that they would like to see the scene planned in a way, so that the slave had no escape option, but would have to endure. So we made the script simple, 30 minutes of hard corporal punishment, all on time and with no way out for the slave. Enjoy!

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10332kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Miss Flora - Punishment By The Script Pt 2

Mistress Dayana - Wife With Glasses Fuck In Ass

Three way anal sex, bondage, erotic therapy and a dark storyline make this a highly entertaining erotic thriller.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 678.7 MB

Download Mistress Dayana - Wife With Glasses Fuck In Ass

Bratty Spiked Chastity Tease with Orias

Cast: Nomad, Orias Bastet
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, CBT, Chastity, Face Sitting, Yoga Pants - Leggings

Orias is an energetic bratty hotty, and she just found out that her roommate keeps her boyfriend in chastity. Orias confront her roommate's boyfriend about it. "Let me see it! Wow! Those spikes look like they hurt!"
He makes the mistake of explaining that the spikes only really hurt if he starts to get erect, so Orias gets excited and wants to see how it works. She calls his girlfriend and gets permission to tease the fuck out of him, then gets to work.
The fact that his girlfriend keeps him in chastity is already humiliating, but now that she is telling her hot friends, he's mortified. Orias can't get enough of teasing him. She's knows he looks at her ass all the time, so she sits on his face and giggles while he suffers underneath her with his cock raging against it's cage.
Orias smothers his face, takes off her shirt and looks down at him, asking if his dick hurts. She also knows he's into feet so she teases him with her stinky socks, then her bare feet. "Don't worry, either you.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 367.4 MB

Download Bratty Spiked Chastity Tease with Orias

Die Sado Maso-Klinik Part 5

In the role play verkorpert Stella the perversely inclined Grafin Sadista, pitilessly her employees with cane,
Whip and other tools punishes. With the candle in the arse and hot wax in the groove becomes impressive
the wax torture documents. There follows the arrest and the Ausubung of complete control uber held prisoner one,
disobedient slaves.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:45
Video: 512x384, XviD, 772kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 695.8 MB

Download Die Sado Maso-Klinik Part 5

Roxanne Femdom Roommate

Cast: Roxanne Rae, Tristan Sweet
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Strap On - Pegging, Teen Dommes

Roxanne Rae is hanging out on her living room couch wearing a black leotard, blue fishnets, and shiny black high heels. She is interrupted by her roommate, Tristan Sweet, staring at her ass.
"Oh my God, my roommate is SO hot" Tristan creeps, trying to be sly.
Roxanne catches him staring and he wanders over to apologize. She scissors his head into her ass and makes him a deal, "I am gonna fuck you in the ass and then I am going to smother your face with mine!"
Roxanne grabs her strap-on to shove up his tight hole. She bends him over the couch and inserts her strap-on.
"I knew you would like it you fucking slut!" Roxanne tells her roomie as he moans over and over again in agony. He is begging for more and cannot wait for her to dominate him.
Roxanne yanks him up and caresses his body, licking his neck sensually. Tristan thinks the torment is over, but then Roxanne shoves him over the couch and climbs on top of her little cock slut.
"Now you know that anytime you want to touch my .

Duration: 18:48
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 420.6 MB

Download Roxanne Femdom Roommate

Mistress Rebeca Updated

Cast: girl
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship And Lick, Cunnilingus, Foot Domination

Another video from a famous site specializing in female domination on oral sex. Everything in this video is standard and without innovations. The young lady is pretty, but the camera work again leaves much to be desired. In addition, in my opinion, unreasonably much time in the video is paid attention to foot domination

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3958kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Mistress Rebeca Updated

Slave to a Cam Girl

Cast: Lance Hart, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Big Tits, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Sex, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos

Rocky Emerson is a hot cam girl with a lazy ass roommate. Lance lost his job again and he's sleeping on their sofa. Rocky wakes him up by smothering his face with her ass.
She berates him for being lazy, but starts to get turned on by an idea. What if she uses him in her cam shows.? If he's going to be a bum and mooch off her, she might as well get tips for using him in her shows.She has a lot of fans who want to see her abuse a guy, fuck him in the ass with a strap-on, tease his cock. This will be perfect. But first she's going to enjoy smothering him with her ass and crotch in her sexy pantyhose outfit.Rocky is putting her mooch of a roommate to use. She has him gagged with her laptop on his stomach while she rides his hard cock with her pussy so her fans can tip her and tell her what to do with his dick. He's squirming and trying not to cum. If he cum's before her fans let him, she'll probably kick him out.
She slides up and down on his throbbing cock talking about all th.

Duration: 18:43
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 419.0 MB

Download Slave to a Cam Girl

Mistress Rebeca Updated

Cast: Mistress Rebeca
Genres: Ballbusting, CBT, FaceSitting, Caning, Foot Worship, Spanking, Cuckold, StrapOn, HandJob, Whipping

Welcome to your source for quality dominance and submission videos and pictures featuring the kinkiest mistresses on the web. Our exclusive dominas and their guests will leave you gasping and moaning with pleasure while training our slaves in a wide range of disciplices.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3958kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Mistress Rebeca Updated