Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Dick Recalibration

Video language: English

What are you smiling about? Do you really think Sydney is going to let you cum that easily today? Nope, better wipe that smile off your face and listen carefully to what she s about to tell you. It s about to get real. It s about time you live up to your expectations of being a dedicated slave toy. No teasing today. No sensuality. Just a series of strict, on point instructions. Why? Your Goddess needs to know if you re obedient. And if your loyalty is as strong as your desire to stroke your dick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dick Recalibration

Whipping My

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Princess Beverly

This was a custom where i ride 2 slaves around, whipping them as i go. I give them both a turn at carrying me to see who can do the best job. The winner will get the most amazing award ever...My spit! Haha.

And the loser?? It gets whipped to shreds! A very simple and fun game i think, don't you? Watch to see how cruel i can be. And there is even an outfit change after i take a break and come back later to punish my slaves even more...

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Whipping My

Look It's For You

Studio: Lava XXX

Hey babe, I have something for you. Just guess what it is? It is huge, and thick. It is warm and you like it very much. You may suck it and swallow it. When it is deeply into your pussy you scream loudly as a bitch.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 559.9 MB

Download Look It's For You

Last chance of waste slave

Cast: アリス / Alice

I'm 178cm in height, Queen Alice, a really beautiful German Queen.
He gave the last chance to be the worst slave.Today, as a human toy, I'm going to play for a day.
It's up to you to save Alice from the clutches of the evil witch.
The fate of the slave is determined by the fate of the slave.I want to get rid of the slavery.
I'm not sure if that's what I'm talking about.Heel.
If you wear it over 190cm, you will be captivated by the beauty queen of white face in large pattern masochistic
This is the first time I've seen this film.

Duration: 3:48:30
Video: 640x468, AVC (H.264), 998kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Last chance of waste slave

Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 6

I had the pleasure of sharing the stage with rock royalty like Black Sabbath, Marilyn Manson, Pantera, Slipknot, and of course Ozzy. It was a photo shoot I did with Ozzy as Mrs. Clause for Metal Hammer magazine that contributed to me getting the modeling bug.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 5.1 GB in 27 files.

Download Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 6

Freedom that hurts

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

A glance at his Mistress in her fetish outfit is enough to make her slave shake from fear in his cage. He knows what these preparations will end up with. The rude bitch is going to let him out, hurt him and play with his dick as if it were a sex toy!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 16:50
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3808kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 485.5 MB

Download Freedom that hurts

Sadistic Strap on

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download Sadistic Strap on

What You Need Is A Key Holder

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Face Slapping, Chastit

Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn't have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don't ever care about their happiness. Its all about us and the satisfaction we get from being superior and getting whatever we want.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

Download What You Need Is A Key Holder

Cherry Torn, Dominatrix

Shadowplayers is proud to present bdsm star Cherry Torn in her first all Fem-Dom video. Watch Cherry demonstrate her skill over a long session of tease-and-denial with her submissive male. She teases his cock with harnesses and metal cock-an-ball stretchers. While slapping, squeezing, and teasing his constantly erect cock, she uses cruel clamps on his nipples and gives him ample beatings with whip, crop, cane, and more. Over the long session she demands ample foot licking and worship and also settles in for plenty of face-sitting and licking of her sweet shaven pussy. Although she gets plenty of satisfaction, her slave is left with a perpetually unsatisfied member. But he loves it.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:14
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2398kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Cherry Torn, Dominatrix

Justice

After Damien was fucked with a strap-on by his own boss at a party, he decided to sue her. During the trial, an expert was invited, who confirmed that Damien's ass was well acquainted with anal pleasures. The judge decided to conduct an investigative experiment right in the courtroom to determine whether Damien had been , or whether strap-on sex was pleasurable for him. Naturally, as soon as Damien got his ass handed to him, he started squealing with pleasure like a bitch. At the same time they decided to conduct a similar experiment on the plaintiff's lawyer. And to keep him from objecting, they gagged him with a big black guard's hose. And only the secretary-desk clerk was permanently fucked up by what was going on...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:52
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1196kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 184.1 MB

Download Justice

Curing his arrogance

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

The Mistresses will establish their rule over this cheeky stallion with ropes and fire - and a little bit of plastic wrap. Watch them tie him up and drip hot wax onto his body making him forget about his cockiness. He goes from stud to a male slut!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 19:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3799kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 564.2 MB

Download Curing his arrogance

Whipping My nags

Cast: Princess Beverly

This Was A Custom Where I Ride 2 Slaves Around, Whipping Them As I Go. I Give Them Both A Turn At Carrying Me To See Who Can Do The Best Job. The Winner Will Get The Most Amazing Award Ever...my Spit! Haha.

and The Loser?? It Gets Whipped To Shreds! A Very Simple And Fun Game I Think, Don't You? Watch To See How Cruel I Can Be. And There Is Even An Outfit Change After I Take A Break And Come Back Later To Punish My Slaves Even More...

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Whipping My nags

Goddess Platinum

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Shocker, High Heels

Day 1 of this pathetic loser slaves tryout. This loser wrote in begging to serve the Mean Girls and followed all my directions. It is a local loser and since it was so obedient I gave it a tryout. The day started with this freak showing up with a big cash tribute in hand. I then had it crawl into my office to present me with its tribute in its mouth. Then it had to kneel before me and tell me why it thinks it deserves to serve the Mean Girls and I. Then I went over it's limitations and then of course had to push its limits and see what it could take.

Duration: 7:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15124kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 853.7 MB

Download Goddess Platinum

Lexi Sindel Deep Sounding

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, High Heels, CBT, Sounding, Nurse Play

Nurse Lexi Sindel is experimenting on her patient. She has a new set of extra long steel rods to measure the depth of her slaves cock. She slides the rod deep into his cock until it almost disappears. His cock is hard and aroused as she penetrates it. Lexi is amused by fucking his cock hole so she stretches it open more with thicker and thicker rods. The patient learns what it is like to have no control over his own body.

Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11276kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lexi Sindel Deep Sounding

Last chance of waste slave

Cast: アリス / Alice

I'm 178cm in height, Queen Alice, a really beautiful German Queen.
He gave the last chance to be the worst slave.Today, as a human toy, I'm going to play for a day.
It's up to you to save Alice from the clutches of the evil witch.
The fate of the slave is determined by the fate of the slave.I want to get rid of the slavery.
I'm not sure if that's what I'm talking about.Heel.
If you wear it over 190cm, you will be captivated by the beauty queen of white face in large pattern masochistic
This is the first time I've seen this film.

Duration: 3:48:30
Video: 640x468, AVC (H.264), 998kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Last chance of waste slave