Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kat Dior is training her hubby to be the perfect sissy cock slut after finding all those images of him dressed like a bitch. There is no need to lie to his wife anymore as she knows about all his secret sissy slut fantasies and is going to make them all come true. She won't be satisfied until her dick is deep in his ass and he finally admits that he is just a sissy cock whore. Mistress Kat lubes up her big, fat dick and fucks his tight hole as she makes him beg for more and more cock. His hole gets royally stretched and filled out as he learns getting fucked in the ass will be his new daily ritual going forward. No more pleasure for his own cock now that it's locked in chastity as his Mistress's dick will be the only thing getting to fuck from here on out...Open wide bitch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 989.5 MB

Download Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

Squeeze It Bitch, Hard

Studio: Lava XXX
Video language: English

If you want to satisfy me you need to squeeze my cock. You may use your shoes, your high heels; you may use your fingers. Just do not forget to squeeze it and to milk it as much as it is possible.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

Download Squeeze It Bitch, Hard

Whipping My nags

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Beverly
Genres: Female Domination, Sadistic Mistress, Slave Abuse, Erotic Torment, Extreme Humiliation

This was a custom where I ride 2 slaves around, whipping them as I go. I give them both a turn at carrying me to see who can do the best job. The winner will get the most amazing award
And the loser??A very simple and fun game I think, don't you? Watch to see how cruel I can be. And there is even an outfit change after I take a break and come back later to punish my slaves even more...

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Whipping My nags

Milking Slave part 666

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

Download Milking Slave part 666

Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 5.

Annabelle with her friend decided to have a picnic, what would they not be bored lady took invited two slaves!
Today, Ms. Anabel went to the farm where it was looking forward to two slaves, Madame will be a lot of work for her insatiable slaves.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 9 files.

Download Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 5.

Rebellious boy bound, gagged & humiliated

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

My son Miles Striker is on the phone bragging about having the house to himself for the weekend. He's not aware that I am still in the house and is caught by surprise as I hand gag him from behind and take the phone from him. I teasingly tell his friend that Miles will be tied up all weekend and can't talk at the moment. I wrestle him on the couch so that I'm sitting side saddle on his lap, my legs crossed and my hand firmly clamped over his mouth while I tease and laugh at him. He angrily gag talks and protests as I force him down onto her back and straddle his face smothering him until he stops squirming. The scene fades back in and I'm sitting on the couch smiling smugly at my son on the floor. I taunt and mock the bound boy who's heavily trussed up in rope, arms behind his back while one foot rubs his package as the other foot rubs all over his face. Miles mouth is stuffed with a pair of my dirty panties. He writhes and angrily gag talks. As I am lecturing him I straddle .

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3399kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

Download Rebellious boy bound, gagged & humiliated

Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 4.

Slave has provided your ass insatiable mistress, Madame seriously began to torture anal openings there are huge slave inserting devices and even your hand.
On the green lawn of Mrs. torturing their slaves, she is riding on top of them, twisting their eggs, and much more!

Total size: 5.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 4.

Open-air femdom fun

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

Tied to a tree in the woods, this guy will get one hell of a hot show from his Mistress and fellow female slave. But teasing him is not everything they will enjoy tonight. He will also get a handjob and be allowed to fuck the pain slut in the ass!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3786kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 504.9 MB

Download Open-air femdom fun

Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 3.

A slave is not able to pass of his cantankerous lady, and now he has to pass several tests! Anabel with a friend in store for his slaves a lot of interesting, Strap, wax, ropes, masks, it's all right to use for its intended purpose!

Total size: 4.3 GB in 8 files.

Download Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 3.

Valet ep Part 8

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

James hopkins hears a ghostly spirit calling his name. Is this a sign? Naturally curiosity gets the better of the old vicar, and as he descends the old brick steps deep within Lady Annabelle's Manor in the heart of the Kent countryside, his body mysteriously becomes naked! Is this the workings of the ghostly spirits?

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

Download Valet ep Part 8

Cunt for BDSM freaks

Release Year: 2006
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture

Wow, looks like someone's gonna get her pussy destroyed tonight! This blondie's Mistress will start the fun off by fucking her with a strap-on and treat her to some real meat for dessert. Her slave freshly released from bondage will like that snatch!

Duration: 19:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3779kbps

File size: 566.1 MB

Download Cunt for BDSM freaks

Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 2.

Today, Ms. in good form, she decided to chain a slave to the wall and to test the strength of his balls!
Two slaves chained to the wall completely surrendered to her mistress, Madame good to play with members of their slaves

Total size: 4.4 GB in 10 files.

Download Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 2.

Blondes love threesomes

Amazing threesome with the gorgeous blond chicks going extremely wild wishing for the ultimate pleasures with the punished dude in a femdom action. Let's cum together watching an amazing outdoor scene.

Duration: 6:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps

File size: 181.2 MB

Download Blondes love threesomes

Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 1.

Lady Annabelle brings her slave to her office and demands that he pleasures her with the strapon attached to his mouth. Mrs tied slave and lit a cigar, smoke a little bit servant, she began to put out a cigarette on his body.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 9 files.

Download Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 1.

Cruel Furies - Renata Solely Pain - UltraHD 2160p

Well, this slave can show endurance to cock punishment, so Mistress Renata must try another formula to break him down. He must suffer more to learn his place and trained well as an obedient boy. So Mistress Renata decides to apply a traditional torment: sole caning.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10841kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 999.1 MB

Download Cruel Furies - Renata Solely Pain - UltraHD 2160p

Domme's sexy bunnies

Release Year: 2005
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom

The Mistress loves watching her filthy subs play in front of her eyes, looking like a couple of rabbits intended for mating. Though it's hard to imagine rabbits sucking and rimming ass, isn't it? Anyway, watch her enjoy a personal live sex show here!

Duration: 17:25
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3747kbps

File size: 494.4 MB

Download Domme's sexy bunnies