The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Anya (19 y.o.)

Cast: Anya
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDom
Video language: English

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2050kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 470.7 MB

Download Anya (19 y.o.)

Smitten In Mittens

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

A visiting rubber guy was the first to try out our new Mckenzie Mitts metal bondage mitts. Under the skilled hands of PetGirl Kako, he was outfitted in head-to-toe rubber including a unique inflatable rubber breather hood, a pair of arm-length rubber gloves, and heavy leather boots. He was then restrained to our bondage test bed by ratcheting his boots into special bindings and locking his mitted hands to a chain around his waist.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 458.3 MB

Download Smitten In Mittens

Lena (20 y.o.)

Cast: Lena
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDom

These women love to teach their pets where their place is by showing them that they belong mere inches away while they get fucked by larger, better men.

Duration: 32:10
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 512.8 MB

Download Lena (20 y.o.)

Squeeze to Breathe

A recent visitor to the SeriousBondage Institute brought along an unusual breathing device which we had not seen before. After a bit of research we discovered that it is called a 'Squeeze to Breathe' device. The idea is that someone in a gas mask can only breathe if a rubber pump bag is continually being squeezed again and again. If the pump bag is not squeezed at regular intervals the gas-masked person does not have a regular supply of air. The gas-masked person could squeeze the bag themselves between their own knees, or step on the bag if it were on the floor, or have someone else do the squeezing. If the gas-masked person were somehow tied up it would make the squeezing of the bag that much more important, regardless of who was doing the squeezing.

Duration: 19:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 569.2 MB

Download Squeeze to Breathe

Pegged By A Cruel Goddess Lilit Sweet

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lilit Sweet
Genres: Cumshots, Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Pegging, Feminization, Spanking, Strap-Ons

This man have their pants around their ankles so they can get Pegged By A Goddess Lilit Sweet and let us tell you, this bitch has no mercy!

Duration: 24:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6594kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pegged By A Cruel Goddess Lilit Sweet

Tanya (19 y.o.)

Cast: Tanya

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 32:44

File size: 522.6 MB

Download Tanya (19 y.o.)

Just A test

This was just a test. Petgirl built this chair out of pieces of water pipe and we wanted to see how it would work if we strapped somebody to it. Our friend Tony Orlando happened to be around so he was volunteered to be the test monkey. Petgirl first put Tony in a medical halo brace, and then used leather straps to secure him to the chair. This wasn't serious bondage, it was just a test. The garden hose was just a test too, to see how the pipe chair would hold up when water was sprayed on it. Although Tony was cold and shivering, the telltale bulge in his shorts gave him away. A fun time was had by all.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3789kbps

File size: 546.8 MB

Download Just A test

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Yula (21 y.o.) and Tanya (19 y.o.)

Cast: Yula

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Duration: 32:53

File size: 524.7 MB

Download Yula (21 y.o.) and Tanya (19 y.o.)

Triumph of Horoscope Girl

Cast: Kat Dior, Dante Colle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting

Evil Dante Colle is a villain in his prime, hanging out in a penthouse on top of his evil pyramid when Horoscope Girl (Kat Dior) appears to take him to justice. She drains his energy by talking about astrology bullsh-t while maintaining his full attention with her amazing tits and ass. He is quickly helpless. She tells him she's going to fuck his ass and take him to prison and he just goes along with it because he can't take anymore. Horoscope Girl has a perfect fitness model body and looks amazing in her high cut leotard and shiny pantyhose while she slides her pink strap on of justice into his villain hole. She fucks him long and hard, then tells him that if he licks her pussy and makes her cum, she won't take him to prison. She makes him lick her from behind then she stands over him spreading her legs and smothers his face with her pussy. He licks as hard as he can until she cums. After she is satisfied she puts him out with a scissorhold crush on his neck.

Duration: 18:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19463kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Triumph of Horoscope Girl

Bdsm # 7

Studio: Oliva
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, FemDom - F on M

These pathetic men are craving attention! They'll do anything for someone to acknowledge them, even bend over for a hardcore whipping that their will feel. Watch these dominatrix's bend their pitiful slaves over for some hardcore pegging and hot wax fun.

Running Time: 00:49:52

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

Download Bdsm # 7

Katherine (25 y.o.)

Cast: Katherine

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Duration: 32:25

File size: 519.4 MB

Download Katherine (25 y.o.)

Troy Orleans - Inflatable Leather

This is a cool video featuring NYC's popular mistress Troy Orleans. Troy specializes in bondage and always surprises us with unique equipment. In this video she pulls out her vintage Fetters leather sleepsack. This is not a standard sleepsack, but a unique inflatable leather sleepsack. Yep! This sleepsack was made by the Fetters company in the UK years ago, and features internal rubber bladders which can be inflated to squeeze the person inside.

Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps

File size: 571.4 MB

Download Troy Orleans - Inflatable Leather

Juliya (22 y.o.)

Cast: Juliya

Finally they learn to satisfy their women in other humiliating ways like being impaled pieces of fuck-meat on the ends of their Goddess's strap-on dicks and left to be sissy maids to clean up after

Duration: 30:16

File size: 484.4 MB

Download Juliya (22 y.o.)

Ruba Dub Dub

The third video is titled 'Rub-Adub-Dub and features Elise Graves and Petgirl Kako in our hotel room in Amsterdam. Elise loves to use amber rubber tubing to bind her slaves. Although she is well versed in rope, she says that the rubber tubing is more fun and easier to clean. Check out this video and see for yourself. Certainly the rubber tubing goes well with other rubber gear.

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 526.9 MB

Download Ruba Dub Dub

Workout And Jerk-Out Remastered

Cast: Cali Hayes
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Cali Hayes gets caught with her side dick but turns the table on her sissy husband. The only trick will be getting it from the deflated and defiled condom into his gaping maw. Cali Hayes's resourceful, though, and where there's a will, there's a way!.

Duration: 24:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Workout And Jerk-Out Remastered

Nastya (19 y.o.)

Cast: Nastya

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Duration: 29:44

File size: 473.0 MB

Download Nastya (19 y.o.)

Mercy West - The Vinyl Harp

Our friend Christopher Fetish on Fetlife sent us this prototype vinyl sleepsack years ago. It was made for a very slender person and we searched high and low looking for someone who would fit into it. Then, in a strange coincidence, we met both a guy and a gal who were the exact size for the sleepsack.

Duration: 19:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 569.6 MB

Download Mercy West - The Vinyl Harp