The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Eden Alexander And Her Heavy Rubber Gimp

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

I love it when we meet rubber women, especially women who love heavy rubber. Eden Alexander is such a woman. She understands the need to smell and feel rubber. For Eden it's an organic and animal like experience. For most of us, natural rubber is an easy material to fetishize. As Eden will tell you, adopting an obsession with rubber comes naturally.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 588.2 MB

Download Eden Alexander And Her Heavy Rubber Gimp

Juliya (22 y.o.) and Anya (19 y.o.)

Cast: Juliya
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDom

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2050kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 491.4 MB

Download Juliya (22 y.o.) and Anya (19 y.o.)

Dental Restraint

This is a cool video featuring Elise Graves and her bizarre rubber friend 'K-pa' on Fetlife. Before this dental session starts, Elise uses pallet wrap to secure K-pa's arms and legs to the chair. This prevents him from running away, although I doubt he would.
Once he's restrained, Elise looks him over to see what she has to work with. K-pa has a strange rubber gag filling his mouth which includes false teeth, lips and tongue, which we can see from the outside. He's also wearing a metal chastity cage from Steelwerks Extreme. Clearly, this guy has prepared for a session with Elise. Without a doubt he's a serious fetish gear-head, but so is Elise, so I guess they're a match.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 506.1 MB

Download Dental Restraint

Fabulous Fisting

When you have a partner that loves fisting it is only natural that they also improve their skills as a fisting top as the relationship goes on. I think this is the best fisting i have gotten so far. It left me feeling so wide and open. The rhythm and depth were both great! I really hope you like this one because i know..

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2743kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

Download Fabulous Fisting

Yana (20 y.o.) & Marina (18 y.o.)

Cast: Yana aand Marina
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDom

Some men are meant to be submissive husbands and boyfriends, locked in chastity and turned into the kneeling, obedient, pathetic bitches they were born to be

Duration: 31:32
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 501.5 MB

Download Yana (20 y.o.) & Marina (18 y.o.)

Double The Pleasure

Genres: BDSM

This video is a little strange, but it highlights the talent Mistress Miranda has for cooking up bizarre experiences for her clients. In this case, Miranda suspends two rubberized guys in leather harnesses and then inserts both of their cocks into a double-ended milking tube from Serious Kit. Both of the guys are gagged and can watch each other as they are simultaneously jacked off. Later Miranda discovered a problem with the milker which prevented it from delivering full suction and stimulation, but, in any case, everyone had a good time.

Duration: 17:50

File size: 529.9 MB

Download Double The Pleasure

Nastya (20 y.o.)

Cast: Nastya

Firts class Femdom Here you will find some of the most elegant and polished Femdom video, a trip through the punishing and perverted lives of some very sexy babes who love to take out their darkest desires on unsuspecting victims

Duration: 32:25
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 515.5 MB

Download Nastya (20 y.o.)

Smile for Cock

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, CBT

Good boys get rewards in the House of Goddess Eliza and that reward is a big, thick cock in your ass. She wants to see her bottom bitch always smiling and happy when a cock is sliding in and out of his fuck-hole. Her slave will learn to love getting fucked as that is the only way he will be receiving any pleasure from here on out. His cock has been permanently locked and sealed away making sure he grows to love his reward as much as Eliza loves deep dicking him.

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11245kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Smile for Cock

Violeta (18 y.o.)

Cast: Violeta

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity

Duration: 28:39

File size: 456.6 MB

Download Violeta (18 y.o.)

BratPerversions - Little Miss Brat - Private Pegging

Miss Brat is ready to peg her male sub! She got her strap-on dildo and her sub is super excited. She makes fun of how small ins his dick compared with her dildo, made him suck dick like a slut and finally take her dick in his ass while she takes some snapchats of the session and sends the videos to her girlfriends and his relatives.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3825kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 492.6 MB

Download BratPerversions - Little Miss Brat - Private Pegging

Ashley Fires SciFi Dreamgirls - Toy Boy Lance Hart - Full HD 1080p

The perfect man. He is sweet, considerate, sensitive, selfless, useful, nonjudgmental, and a sexually appealing generous lover. Ha! Better off trying to find bigfoot. Unfortunately for me, I live in a world of facts and figures and reality. The reality is, there is no such thing as the perfect man! If somehow one were to exist, I am already married to my career anyhow. So I did what any scientist in advanced robotics would do, using myself as a variable to quench a hypothesis. I decided to make one.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ashley Fires SciFi Dreamgirls - Toy Boy Lance Hart - Full HD 1080p

Irina (20 y.o.) and Lena (20 y.o.)

Cast: Irina and Lena

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 30:54

File size: 490.6 MB

Download Irina (20 y.o.) and Lena (20 y.o.)

Pure Bliss

In this video we visit Mistress Miranda's medical room in London. Mistress Miranda has an awesome setup with lots of gear. With the help of Elise Graves, Mistress Miranda seals her rubber gimp Kako into a green rubber sleepsack and then lashes her to the medical table. Once she is fully restrained and helpless, both Miranda and Graves apply a variety of torment to their rubberized victim including some strange breathing gas.

Duration: 20:46

File size: 616.8 MB

Download Pure Bliss

Alisa (20 y.o.)

Cast: Alisa

I have a deep experience matured both in life and as a prodomme. Read carefully what I write, because I hate tell it twice. Look who I am and start to behave, be polite and submissive. Enter my kingdom and never forget that I'm the one in charge, always.

Duration: 30:44

File size: 491.3 MB

Download Alisa (20 y.o.)

Chloe Skyy - Party Time

Cast: Chloe Skyy
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampi

Your horny wife Chloe Skyy seems to have fallen hook, line and pussy for the bullshit psychic that followed her home from the beach. But since you're a weak-willed sissy, you're not going to do anything about it when he decides to bury his own bone in your wife's wet hole. All you're going to do is sit and watch while she slides that black shaft into her mouth, and when Wes drops his ten-day load, it's going to be all over the place: on your wife, on your furniture, on your camera, hell, all over you. But that's going to be just fine by you, isn't it?.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 693.8 MB

Download Chloe Skyy - Party Time