The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Anya (19 y.o.)

Cast: Anya
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDom
Video language: English

If you love watching girls who kick , punch, slap and knee guys in the balls just because they like it then watch this video!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2050kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 463.2 MB

Download Anya (19 y.o.)

The Seven Point Restraint

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

This is a cool piece of bondage gear owned by our friend Max up in Vancouver Canada. He calls it the 'Seven-Point' because it restrains the subject is 7 steel cuffs which are all tied together with a rigid steel bar. As you can see in the photos, the rigid bar goes up the back of the subject, holding them in a hog-tie position. The Seven Point is very severe, but if it's adjusted properly it can be a wonderful experience.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 545.7 MB

Download The Seven Point Restraint

Wild play outdoors

Studio: Sweet Pictures

Spicy skinny blonde slut is having loads of fun with her girlfriend outdoors. At one moment, the move inside, on couch. There, brunette horny bitch moans while riding huge white strap on.

Duration: 24:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3680kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.5 MB

Download Wild play outdoors

Irina (20 y.o.) and Ksusha (21 y.o.)

Cast: Irina and Ksusha
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDo

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Duration: 31:29
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 502.8 MB

Download Irina (20 y.o.) and Ksusha (21 y.o.)

Fun With Segufix

Once the Segufix gear was applied, the e-stim and suction was turned up to a level that consistently tormented their rubber gimp. This poor rubber-clad guy was actually lucky to be under the care of Max and Elise, because they are both well versed in applying auto stimulation. At this point there was nothing more to do than leave this rubber patient to experience his bondage bliss. He was exactly where he wanted to be.

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

Download Fun With Segufix

Lady Natalie Black - Well Hung Fuck Toy - Full HD 1080p

Lady Natalie Black and her slave return to her dungeon in a new three-part series! Her slave will take it all: CBT, Pegging, Fisting, Sounding, and more! (Part 1 of 3)

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lady Natalie Black - Well Hung Fuck Toy - Full HD 1080p

Juliya (22 y.o.) and Masha (19 y.o.)

Cast: Juliya and Masha
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDom

I have a deep experience matured both in life and as a prodomme. Read carefully what I write, because I hate tell it twice. Look who I am and start to behave, be polite and submissive. Enter my kingdom and never forget that I'm the one in charge, always.

Duration: 31:56
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 510.1 MB

Download Juliya (22 y.o.) and Masha (19 y.o.)

Asian diesel dyke

Studio: Jet Multimedia

Even though this bootylicious diesel dyke from Asia is not that much into doing lady things, she still decided to pose on cam a bit and show off her gorgeous body. Then she made up for it by strapping her fake cock on and fucking her slut raw though!

Duration: 20:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3806kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

Download Asian diesel dyke

Hazel Grace and Michael Vegas meet again

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Hazel Grace uses her bionic fisting glove to turn michael inside out. Hazel really loves making men reach their limit and she is not afraid to really take a guys hole to a new level.

Duration: 24:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 547.3 MB

Download Hazel Grace and Michael Vegas meet again

Alesya (19 y.o.)

Cast: Alesya
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDo

Finally they learn to satisfy their women in other humiliating ways like being impaled pieces of fuck-meat on the ends of their Goddess's strap-on dicks and left to be sissy maids to clean up after

Duration: 32:35
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 520.8 MB

Download Alesya (19 y.o.)

Rika And Her Leather Puppy

This video is from from our archives, shot at the way back in 2003 with an old video camera. Our Japanese friend Rika was new to both the United States and the kink scene, so attending the San Francisco Folsom Street Fair in her leather body harness with submissive on a leash was a big stretch for her. I guess it was a stretch for her puppy too! There were more interesting things to see at the fair back then. Nowadays there are too many lookers at the Folsom Fair and not enough scene people strutting their stuff. In any case, I bet there are a lot of guys today who would like to be the puppy on Rika's leash? Rika was looking pretty hot back then! The first part of this video was shot in the back room of the Mr S store which is located only one block from the fair, so we used the store as our staging area. You can read more about Rika on SeriousBondage in her personal article titled Mayumi In Her Wonderland.

Duration: 18:05
Video: 720x424, Windows Media Video 9, 1442kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 205.0 MB

Download Rika And Her Leather Puppy

Wolf Gets A Sloppy Footjob From Dana - Full HD 1080p

Cast: Wolf Hudson, Dana Vespoli

Wolf is in bed relaxing when Dana comes in and surprises him, he doesn't seem too happy about this until she shows him why she has come and begins to rub his cock with her feet while his pants are still on. Wolf gets a giant smile and his pants come off faster than they ever have come off before Dana continues the footjob. Dana then pulls out her strap on and sees if he is game and Wolf happily agrees to the anal punishment Dana brings. Dana then starts to fuck his ass with a strap on in missionary. He gets on top to ride the plastic cock and then lies back down for Dana to finish him off with another footjob as he cums all over her feet

Duration: 28:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Wolf Gets A Sloppy Footjob From Dana - Full HD 1080p

Little Nubbin

This is a classic video featuring London's Mistress Mrainda and her US Mistress friend. These two women work together to torment their poor submissive gimp in Miranda's private and fancy dungeon. This video shows us how much fun a client can have when visiting a professional Mistress like Miranda, who has all the kinky toys and experience. Mistress Miranda and her US friend humiliate and degrade their gimp, which is exactly what he requested before their play started. The truth is that these women have played with this gimp before, so their chemistry is good and the play moves right along. As you will see, everyone is having a good time.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 526.7 MB

Download Little Nubbin

Stella Likes Femdom Part 1

Cast: Stella
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Let's start our acquaintance with an experienced Russian lady named Stella, who likes to dominate. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 32:53
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 371.6 MB

Download Stella Likes Femdom Part 1

Her First

You will not believe this video. This eye-popping scene features three kinksters, and believe it or not, it's the first time this young lady has appeared in a kinky video. Naturally, a scene like this could only be dreamed up orchestrated by our friend Elise Graves, but my friend Petgirl Kako and I need to take a bit of credit for building the bizarre padded device that the young lady is secured to. We call it the Ameba because the base reminds us of an ameba - what ever that is.

Duration: 20:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps

File size: 604.1 MB

Download Her First

CumEatingCuckolds Kendra Cole

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Kendra Cole
Genres: Cuckold, Femdom, Interracial, Black, Natural tits

At least Kendra and her lover can use him to keep her pussy wet and he can suck that black cock from time to time. Who knows maybe he will eat a creampie from her freshly f"cked pussy.

Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7002kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download CumEatingCuckolds Kendra Cole

Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Strap-on Girl Gang

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Hooded, Butt Plug, Rubber

Mistress Carmen Rivera, Goddess Lexi Sindel and Rubber Dahlia team up to run a train on two anal hungry slaves. They whip out their massive monster strap-ons to put two slut boys to the ultimate anal test until they tap out from too much cock.

Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9189kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Strap-on Girl Gang

In My Bedroom

The ultimate bondage experience is to be under the control of someone who you are attracted to. Someone who turns you on. The game is to be restrained so that you can't touch or get close to the person who you are attracted to. From the Top's perspective they can tease and torment you and you can't do anything about it.
Elise Graves and Tony Orlando know this game well, and they both love to play their respective parts. In this hot video Elise restrains Tony in a set of metal stocks which hold his neck, wrists and ankles. After Tony is rendered completely helpless, Elise turns up the tease and torment games and takes Tony on a ride of sexual submission, embarrassment and CBT. Tony loves every minute of this play as he's forced to suck Elise's strap-on. But who wouldn't? Elise is a beautiful, sexy and knowledgeable Top who knows how to walk the fine line of a male's sexual drive and ego.

Duration: 18:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

Download In My Bedroom