The Hottest Boyz | Unique Solo Scenes

Makfuk

UK Hot Jocks - Locker Jock : Josh Jackman 1080p

Super sexy muscle guy Josh is a born performer dressed in tight lycra and short shorts, he's showing off the whole package here. It doesn't take long until he's tenting out those shorts and needs to release not-so-little Josh. Cock pointing sky high he wanks slowly and determined, giving that sexy smouldering glare down his perfect body to his rigid dick. Though he wants something more, something to stick his cock into. Reaching into a nearby locker he grabs a translucent fleshjack to plunge his hard cock into, pumping away again and again, imagining he was fucking some hot muscle ass. Flipping it round he presses the device up against the lockers so he has something to push and fuck against, his lean, hard muscle fibres twitching and straining.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download UK Hot Jocks - Locker Jock : Josh Jackman 1080p

Makfuk

Dorian solo

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Muscules, Military, Uniform, Solo, Cumshots

So, I've been sitting on a little stockpile of special videos that we've shot over the years of our most popular models. And, these aren't your typical videos. We've tried something new with them -- adding music, and different kinds of editing. I think a lot of you may really enjoy them and their different kind of approach. They're more -- how do I put it? They are more sensual, that's for sure.

Duration: 30:06
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1982kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 466.0 MB

Download Dorian solo

Makfuk

Ty Solo

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Ty II
Genres: Cumshot, FlashJack, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Sex Toys, Solo, Tattoos
Video language: English

Ty is a big meaty boy with a great toned muscle body added in with some ink as well. His thick hard cock is very sexy and I'm sure any of our vets would love to bend over for Ty and feel their holes being stretched. Ty has a sexy look and his thick cock looks great and I taste even better. He gets his throbbing cock rock hard with every stroke of his fat shaft. His bubbly ass is to die for and here at AD we would love to see that fat ass rimmed like never before. Ty lies back down on the couch and grips his thick dick really hard as he gets close to shooting his cum. Ty brought along his favorite toy which is a fleshjack and he puts it to great use. You can see his cock squeeze into the toy and the sounds of it wrapped around his cock as he pulls hit up and down his shaft. Ty finally gets his balls to release his load but he didn't want to put it in the toy, so he pulls his thick throbbing cock out of it and blasts a thick creamy load after load all over himself.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2184kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 459.1 MB

Download Ty Solo

Makfuk

Scotty Dickenson - 720p

Cast: Scotty Dickenson
Genres: Cumshot, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.

The recruits keep falling in waiting for their chance to be a part of this great squadron. Today we have a young 22 year old who stands at 5 feet 8 weighing in at 160lbs and goes by the name Scotty. He is an avid camper and loves to hang out by the bonfires having a great time with his friends. Scotty is geared up and ready to go as he begins to show off his sexy young physique. This is his first time in front of the camera and the shyness is most definitely a turn on. We love to give you the realist moments that these rookie soldiers are going through. Scotty likes to stroke his cock fast and hard with no hesitation at all. He builds up a sweat with all the fast stroking of his meaty dick. You can hear every sound from the lube as his grip tightens around his dick with every tug. While Scotty continues to stroke his throbbing cock he also plays with his sweaty hole. He stands up to give us a great view of his hairy legs and what a spectacle. He's more comfortable as ever as he has hi.

Duration: 31:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2354kbps

File size: 593.6 MB

Download Scotty Dickenson - 720p

Makfuk

Solo Ty - 720p

Cast: Ty II
Genres: Cumshot, FlashJack, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Sex Toys, Solo, Tattoos.

Ty is a big meaty boy with a great toned muscle body added in with some ink as well. His thick hard cock is very sexy and I'm sure any of our vets would love to bend over for Ty and feel their holes being stretched. Ty has a sexy look and his thick cock looks great and I taste even better. He gets his throbbing cock rock hard with every stroke of his fat shaft. His bubbly ass is to die for and here at AD we would love to see that fat ass rimmed like never before. Ty lies back down on the couch and grips his thick dick really hard as he gets close to shooting his cum. Ty brought along his favorite toy which is a fleshjack and he puts it to great use. You can see his cock squeeze into the toy and the sounds of it wrapped around his cock as he pulls hit up and down his shaft. Ty finally gets his balls to release his load but he didn't want to put it in the toy, so he pulls his thick throbbing cock out of it and blasts a thick creamy load after load all over himself.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2184kbps

File size: 459.1 MB

Download Solo Ty - 720p

Makfuk

Cute Boy Conor In The Shower

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

You want to be in a horny boy's bedroom right now, right? I'm guessing the sight of adorable little Conor in his snug jeans showing off his tight ass is going to have you wishing it was his bedroom you were in, too. The adorable boy isn't in them for long, he's soon showing off his long socks, his bulging neon pink underwear and his smooth body. This twink knows how to put on a show, taking us to the shower and showing off his dick and snug little hole, jerking out his cream for us in a very satisfying finish that's tasty too!

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5026kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cute Boy Conor In The Shower

Makfuk

FS - I Spy: Pierce Paris, Devin Franco

Best buddies Devin Franco and Pierce Paris hop on a virtual call to check in on each other while the stay at home orders are in place. An undeniable sexual tension overwhelms the conversation and their unfulfilled desires for each other can't be curbed. Devin breaks the ice by rubbing his rock-hard body for Pierce, oiling himself up and playing with his hole. Pierce pulls his cock out and soon, both studs are stroking their hard dicks for each other. Pierce suggests a toy for Devin's eager hole and Devin delivers with a massive dildo he uses to stretch his hole and hit his prostate good. Imagining his huge cock in Devin's hole and giving him that same pleasure sends Pierce over the edge, causing him to erupt in a huge load all over his bed. Watching Pierce cum is all it takes for Devin to pop all over himself. More turned on than ever, Pierce wants more, so Devin plays with his hole again while Pierce jacks out another load.

Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4313kbps

File size: 831.3 MB

Download FS - I Spy: Pierce Paris, Devin Franco

Makfuk

Mason

Studio: Islandstuds

Big Dick Marine Mason is back, taking us on his first ever Surfing Safari! Watch as this friendly proud Marine surfs naked and pees on a public beach, then returns to his private rustic outdoor cabin to finger his hairy boy hole while he jerks off in this Exclusive New Video from Island Studs shot in Hawaii. Fans of this ripped US Marine love his boyish smooth body, full bush of soft blonde dick hair and his beautiful tight muscle body and thick man cock! He is a happy friendly twink Marine with a big smile and a ripped 8-pack of abs! Twinks with big cocks are so hot! In this, the fourth exclusive video with Marine Mason, his body is more ripped and defined from his years in the military and working out in the gym on base. This amazing video opens with Mason walking fully naked through the Hawaiian jungle carrying his surfboard to his favorite surf break. He poses and flexes his fine body, proudly shows off his monster cock and smooth white surfer boy butt beside the tropical beach in.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps

File size: 916.1 MB

Download Mason

Makfuk

Luis Parker

Cast: Luis Parker
Genres: Cumshot, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Uncut.

Hey Troops,We have a special soldier visiting us today from across the globe. Luis is from Europe and while he's on leave he decided to hang out with us before he heads back for more special operations. Luis is as mysterious as they come. Right now you are on a need to know basis and what you need to know is that his name is Luis, Luis Parker.Luis has a remarkable physique with amazing boyish looks. His natural tan and flowing hair will drive you crazy especially when he eye fucks the camera. He's a Euro boy in the US showing off his lovely body and sexy cock.Claude pans down and up Luis's smooth amazing body showing us every detail the European boy has to offer. His uncut cock is thick and probably one the sexiest dicks I've ever seen and I'm sure if he ever comes back to visit again our vets will take every inch of that dick. It's long fat and veiny. He licks his fingers from time to time for better traction as he strokes that fat thick cock of his. Luis has some great low hanging b.

Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2503kbps

File size: 650.9 MB

Download Luis Parker

Makfuk

FS - I Spy: Pierce Paris, Devin Franco

Best buddies Devin Franco and Pierce Paris hop on a virtual call to check in on each other while the stay at home orders are in place. An undeniable sexual tension overwhelms the conversation and their unfulfilled desires for each other can't be curbed. Devin breaks the ice by rubbing his rock-hard body for Pierce, oiling himself up and playing with his hole. Pierce pulls his cock out and soon, both studs are stroking their hard dicks for each other. Pierce suggests a toy for Devin's eager hole and Devin delivers with a massive dildo he uses to stretch his hole and hit his prostate good. Imagining his huge cock in Devin's hole and giving him that same pleasure sends Pierce over the edge, causing him to erupt in a huge load all over his bed. Watching Pierce cum is all it takes for Devin to pop all over himself. More turned on than ever, Pierce wants more, so Devin plays with his hole again while Pierce jacks out another load.

Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4313kbps

File size: 831.3 MB

Download FS - I Spy: Pierce Paris, Devin Franco

Makfuk

Baker Lumberjack

Release Year: 2016
Studio: IslandStuds

Big Bodybuilder Baker is proud of his thick Ripped body, fat 8? cock, massive muscle butt, rock hard abs and his big heavy ball sack he pulls and stretches before busting a Big Load and Pissing in this hot Exclusive New video from Island Studs. This is the very first time Oregon Lumberjack Baker is seen naked on camera exercising, posing, flexing, splitting lumber, jerking off and proudly showing off his awesome 8? Rock Hard cock and body. Feast your eyes on every inch of this sexy Straight Hunk's thick Blue Collar naked ripped body as he strokes his fat dong and stretches his nut sack as he holds his ax in one hand and his swollen cock in the other! There is something very sexy about seeing a comfortable naked muscle jock showing us his great set of pecs, perfect muscle butt and massive meat.

This video of Bodybuilder Baker is a special behind the scenes look his real sweaty nudist Lumberjack Log work and workout sessions outdoors in the garden! Watch as bright yellow piss sprays .

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4918kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Baker Lumberjack

Makfuk

CzechHunter part 559

Release Year: 2021
Studio: CzechHunter

I was walking around a really beautiful natural park when I saw a guy catching tan on a bench. He had a nice shirt on, so I got interested. It turned out that he was a financial advisor waiting for a client, who didn't show up. They were supposed to discuss a mortgage application, but I guess the client changed his mind. With the economy going down, mortgages aren't exactly in high demand anymore. The guy was struggling because his salary took a great hit this year. Maybe that was why he so casually took his pants off and let me have a look at his schlong. I had to pay him first, of course. He claimed to have no gay experience, but he certainly was a fast learner and definitely knew how to enjoy new things. Maybe I simply helped him to embrace his gay inner side. Or maybe he was just really horny.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5762kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download CzechHunter part 559