The Hottest Boyz | Unique Solo Scenes

Makfuk

Andrew

Studio: Thecastingroom

Andrew, a stripper and topless waiter, comes across as a confident straight guy who knows what he wants but seems quite reserved and insecure. The truth is that when we get down to the nitty gritty hes limited in the kind of action hes prepared to perform refusing to have sex with other naked men around or receive anything up his ass for fear it might make him gay. The casting director was about ready to chuck him out the door but he thought it worth getting a look at him naked first. Were glad he did because he has a fantastically fit body. Take a look at his sexy tattoos, hard six-pack and big juicy cum shot!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:39
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 867kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 289.2 MB

Download Andrew

Makfuk

Ricardo Trujillo

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.
Video language: English

I hope you are ready for an extreme tall glass of Ricardo because we have a sexy Latino standing 6 foot 3 weighing 150lbs and a strong ripe young age of 29. Ricardo is an avid swimmer when he's not showing off his big thick cock and you can maybe see him running as well since he's always active and pushing his limits in any way possible. Ricardo has very long sexy legs with beautiful skin to go with it. His physique is amazing because of all the swimming he is constantly doing. He's a quiet guy with a big thick cock and he loves to stroke it with his two big hands. He may seem nervous but he is far from that. It takes two hands to stroke this shaft pushing all the into every vein possible. With just a couple more strokes of his shaft he comes to a complete stop in his tracks and all of a sudden his sweet main juice oozes out the tip of his dick as it resembles a fierce volcano. Just when you think he is done cumming he somehow reloads and bam with a few more strokes he shoots a long .

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 904.9 MB

Download Ricardo Trujillo

Makfuk

Dante Foxx

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Big Dick, Freshmen, Cumshot, Interview, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo.

Dante Foxx is a sexy young man ready to try out the adult world and we think he might have what it takes. Our casting agent puts him to the test and he stays rock hard the whole time as our agent pans around him from every direction. Dante has a big long cock that is ready for the industry just maybe.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5797kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dante Foxx

Makfuk

Dante Foxx

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Big Dick, Freshmen, Cumshot, Interview, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo.

Dante Foxx is a sexy young man ready to try out the adult world and we think he might have what it takes. Our casting agent puts him to the test and he stays rock hard the whole time as our agent pans around him from every direction. Dante has a big long cock that is ready for the industry just maybe.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5797kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dante Foxx

Makfuk

Straight Off Base - Dorian

Straight off base, a very handsome Marine SGT Dorian drops by the Major's place in his Dress Blues uniform for a final inspection by the Major before heading out to a special event. SGT Dorian pulls out his thick, well-oiled weapon and pops a nice cum shot all over his dog tags and ripped chest.

Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1968kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 401.3 MB

Download Straight Off Base - Dorian

Makfuk

Island Studs - Craig

When I saw Craig hitchhiking shirtless on a rural road I was instantly attracted to his dark furry chest contrasting with his white torso. It was evident this hairy boy did not live on the Islands. I stopped immediately to give him a ride. This 24 year old had just arrived the day before and was staying at a local youth hostel. Determined to stay and work here, Craig agreed to be photographed nude for the first time. In his native Alaska he made a living climbing ladders to install satellite dishes. His fine round ass is the result of his physical job and his passion for football - American soccer! We met the next day to shoot this video with his surfboard and sports ball. While Craig is naked and masterbating I playfully toss him the ball. Without hesitation he releases his boner and begins showing off his football skills! This shy jock becomes willing and relaxes before the cameras, giving us some priceless moments. Watch as his beautiful dick with a big mushroom head springs to att.

Duration: 25:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2979kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

Download Island Studs - Craig

Makfuk

Craig Jerks Off 480p

Cast: Craig
Genres: Big Dick, Jock, Hairy, Surfers, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot

When I saw Craig hitchhiking shirtless on a rural road I was instantly attracted to his dark furry chest contrasting with his white torso. It was evident this hairy boy did not live on the Islands. I stopped immediately to give him a ride. This 24 year old had just arrived the day before and was staying at a local youth hostel. Determined to stay and work here, Craig agreed to be photographed nude for the first time. In his native Alaska he made a living climbing ladders to install satellite dishes. His fine round ass is the result of his physical job and his passion for football - American soccer! We met the next day to shoot this video with his surfboard and sports ball. While Craig is naked and masterbating I playfully toss him the ball. Without hesitation he releases his boner and begins showing off his football skills! This shy jock becomes willing and relaxes before the cameras, giving us some priceless moments. Watch as his beautiful dick with a big mushroom head springs to att.

Duration: 25:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2979kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

Download Craig Jerks Off 480p

Makfuk

Straight Off Base - Brice

Straight off base, Brice, a 19 year old former champion high school wrestler and now a stud Marine, drops by Major Wood's penthouse to stroke his big cock and willingly submits to the Major's firm and magical helping hand! Brice shoots his thick load across the bed while arching his back in orgasmic pleasure!

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1982kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 415.2 MB

Download Straight Off Base - Brice