Unusual Sexual Fantasies And Their Embodiment | Strange Fetish

Makfuk

Lola Fauve (18 years girls gyno exam)

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lola Fauve
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Red Head
Video language: English

Hot legs czech redhead teen Lola Fauve got chubby body and big natural tits. She enjoys dirty vagina check-up and healthy dildo therapy performed by dirty elder gynecologist. The doctor looks inside her vagina using a speculum pussy spreader and a flashlight. Her vagina and cervix look healthy during an up close inspection. Enjoy plenty of teen vagina close-ups during this great old with young medical fetish scene.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lola Fauve (18 years girls gyno exam)

Makfuk

Lo la Fauve 18 years girls gyno exam (2016)

Hot legs czech redhead teen Lo la Fauve got chubby body and big natural tits. She enjoys dirty vagina
check-up and healthy dildo therapy performed by dirty elder gynecologist. The doctor looks inside her vagina using a
speculum pussy spreader and a flashlight. Her vagina and cervix look healthy during an up close inspection. Enjoy plenty
of teen vagina close-ups during this great old with young medical fetish scene.

Duration: 31:30

Download Lo la Fauve 18 years girls gyno exam (2016)

Makfuk

Angel Princess 18 years girl gyno exam

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Angel Princess
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette

Angel, 18 years old girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts, pulse, pressure,
anal dilation, both holes detailed exam, perineum, two speculums, ECG heartbeat orgasm and anal ointment

Duration: 45:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Angel Princess 18 years girl gyno exam

Makfuk

Violet 21 years girls gyno exam (2016)

Another very hot blonde babe visits old gyno doctor. She got nice shaped natural tits and a hot curvy body.
She looks very hot when she smiles. After doctors big success with a recent fucking machine therapy, he decided to go on and
this hot blonde will experience it today. Except of fucking machine therapy, you will also see speculum exam, breast check-up,
checking foot reflexes, vaginal cleansing and some more. Also some nice pussy close-ups

Duration: 33:15

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Violet 21 years girls gyno exam (2016)

Makfuk

24 years girl gyno exam

Cast: Nicole Hill
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Nicole Hill, 24 years. Examination with mouth and breasts exam, enema, both holes inspection, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 42:31

Download 24 years girl gyno exam

Makfuk

Strip Panty Hoes with Avi, Lydia, and Cass

Mmm, pizza. Who doesn't like pizza? And who doesn't like seeing pizza delivery dudes surprised and delighted by naked women at the door?
Every pizza guy who's ever appeared at LostBets has been the real thing. In our very early days, I would intercept the driver on the way to the door and ask if he'd participate. But early on, I dropped that and starting letting the naked girls answer the door cold. I got better reactions that way. But I don't know if I've ever seen a driver more overjoyed when the door opened than today's lucky driver. He was so excited to see the four bare boobs swaying in front of him that I thought he might burst. He even was stoked to be on the Internet when saw our cameras. Wish granted, my friend. Wish granted.
By the way, I've probably said this before but I delivered pizzas for a few months in college, and this never happened to me. The most exciting customer I ever had was an elderly lady who liked to give $20 tips on $10 pizzas.
Enjoy!
Oh, wait, the gam.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 362.0 MB

Download Strip Panty Hoes with Avi, Lydia, and Cass

Makfuk

Anna Rey Gyno Exam

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam

Anna Rey, 19 years. Gynecological checkup with physicals, two thermometers, bimanual & anal exam, douche, clitoris sensitivity, two speculums, vibrator heartbeat orgasm and tampon insertion

Duration: 36:01

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anna Rey Gyno Exam

Makfuk

Barbara Bieber (20 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Barbara Bieber
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Anal Inspection

Barbara, 20 years girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts and physical exam, enema, anal inspection, ultrasound, vaginal depth, vaginal lavage, two speculums, vibrator orgasm sthethoscope

Duration: 42:05

Download Barbara Bieber (20 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Strip Bender with Sassy and Amber

As I write this, the American Midwest is suffering from a terrible cold snap, with record-low temperatures that rival Siberia's and are hovering somewhere around ball-freezing level. If you're currently suffering these conditions, I feel for you. But hey, at least you don't have to stand stark naked outside in the arctic blast, right? At least you're better off than the unlucky loser of this game of Strip Bender, who has to do just that.
Sassy and Belle square off on the mat of multi-colored dots. (Julie was there too but she wasn't feeling well so she was excused.
Out she goes, for a full minute nude in the cold. This was filmed at a residential hotel, and it's quite possible she was seen as she frantically danced and shivered to try to keep warm. She came it with a couple of glass-cutters on her chest. Julie may not have felt well enough to play, but she was well enough to give the loser's ass a healthy smack as she dashed past.

Duration: 9:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 224.9 MB

Download Strip Bender with Sassy and Amber

Makfuk

Violet (21 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Violet
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Brunette, Fucking Machine

Another very hot blonde babe visits old gyno doctor. She got nice shaped natural tits and a hot curvy body. She looks very hot when she smiles. After doctors big success with a recent fucking machine therapy, he decided to go on and this hot blonde will experience it today. Except of fucking machine therapy, you will also see speculum exam, breast check-up, checking foot reflexes, vaginal cleansing and some more. Also some nice pussy close-ups.

Duration: 33:15

Download Violet (21 years girls gyno exam)

Makfuk

Amanda Dee (18 years girl gyno exam) 31 Dec 2016

Cast: Amanda Dee
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Amanda , 18 years old girl gyno exam with the presence of her girlfriend. Examination with
abdominal exam, bimanual checkup, anal dilation, enema, speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 43:16

Download Amanda Dee (18 years girl gyno exam) 31 Dec 2016

Makfuk

Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Sammy and Julie

Here's another long-lost blast-from-the-past episode from nearly ten years ago. It was just me and my then-assistant Prudella on set, with Julie and Sammy in their early days. While she would later get much more daring, back in those days Julie was very shy and extremely reluctant to even be seen naked, let alone in explicit poses. And the loser of this game would have to expose herself explicitly in five of Prudella's yoga poses. Julie made me promise that I'd turn around and not watch her as she did them if she lost. Seriously.
It was a quick game of Rock-Paper-Scissors, lasting only two and a half minutes, I think this might have been the first time Prudella's yoga cards were used, to great effect.

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 176.0 MB

Download Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Sammy and Julie

Makfuk

Ryta (19 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Ryta
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Natural Tits, Tampon, Squirt

Ryta, 19 years old girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts exam, sap pressure, thermometers, enema, bimanual exam, perineum exam, two speculums, suppository and wet orgasm heartbeat

Duration: 38:11

Download Ryta (19 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

24 years girl gyno exam

Cast: Nicole Hill

Nicole Hill, 24 years. Examination with mouth and breasts exam, enema, both holes inspection, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 42:31

Makfuk

Strip Elefino with Kodak, Bibi, Tori, and Cody

These four girls sure look great jumping around trying to catch butterflies ejected from an elephant's trunk. One of them looks even better enduring one of our gooiest, slimiest, messiest wet 'n' messy forfeit to date.
But you can't make a cake without breaking a few eggs, right? And while you're at it, you'll need some shortening, and some batter. Lots of batter.

Duration: 13:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 316.3 MB

Download Strip Elefino with Kodak, Bibi, Tori, and Cody

Makfuk

Sina 22 years girls gyno exam (2016)

Hot blonde babe got nice tits and hot legs. Our skilled gynecologist got his license back, so he can go on with his good job.
This hot blonde babe gets her breasts checked, then her legs and feet for reflexes. Afterwards, she gets her vagina opened widely with a
graves speculum to receive an enema. In the end she also receives a balloon toy therapy and fucking machine therapy. Look inside this
blonde pussy on close-ups.

Duration: 34:24

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sina 22 years girls gyno exam (2016)

Makfuk

24 years girl gyno exam

Cast: Naomi Bennet

Naomi, 24 years girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts and abdomen palpation, pulse,
measutement, anal inspection, vaginal & anal ultrasound, two speculums, perineum checkup and vibrator

Duration: 44:20