Unusual Sexual Fantasies And Their Embodiment | Strange Fetish

Makfuk

Only Julia Pt.2

Cast: Julia
Genres: Fisting, Amateur, Russian, HomeMade, Anal, HardCore, DP, DAP, Squirting, Vacuum, MILF, Mature, Double Penetration, Double Anal Penetration
Video language: English

I has always been a funny girl game for me to stick in my pussy everything I could find around The choice is getting wider as my pussy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:54:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4379kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Only Julia Pt.2

Makfuk

Strip Noname with Xena and Zayda

Okay, pay attention, this one is a little different from the usual. Meet Xena, slender geek girl. I don't usually go for tats, but Xena's upper body is covered with the nerdiest tattoos I've seen anywhere. We're talking Klingon, here. I hired her to do some clerical work, but I managed to talk her into playing some games, too. It wasn't easy. She was extremely shy and reluctant.
So shy and reluctant, in fact, that I just had to include as much of her reaction as possible. This video has a whole lot more "behind-the-scenes" footage than mine usually do, starting with Xena giving an inventory of her tattoos but including a bunch of off-camera dialogue between the players and the crew. Hear my dorky attempts to flirt with Xena. (Note: I don't have a chance.)
Considering how incredibly competitive Zayda is, and how terrified of losing Xena was, this was easily the hardest-fought game of Noname I've ever seen. The girls were flinging the pucks as hard as they could to make their opponent.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

Download Strip Noname with Xena and Zayda

Makfuk

Russian Gynecology

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Gyno,enema,medical fetish, dirty-fun talk

Welcome to our brand new site, Russian Gynecology! Ever wondered what goes on behind gynecologists' closed doors in Russia? Now you can find out, come in and have a look yourself. Some of the most beautiful Russian girls allow you a deeeep inspection of their visits at the dreaded gynecologist!

Duration: 31:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3399kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 851.6 MB

Download Russian Gynecology

Makfuk

Francys Belle (33 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Francys, 33 years old MILF gyno examination with heartbeat, breasts exam, pressure, anal exam, enema, ultrasound, perineum, two speculums, vibrator orgasm heartbeat, suppository and more!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 45:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Francys Belle (33 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Speculum In Motion

Claudia has turned into a heat seeking rocket. She was always a really pretty model, but never this scorching hot. On top of it all, she is a lot more comfortable in front of the camera and moves around with so much sexual confidence. Here, with a pair of leggings and a speculum, puts on one of the hottest spec shows we have on this site. She has such a pretty face with the blond hair and the blue eyes. Her slim figure is such a turn on too. She really knows how to gape her pussy, and she does some great finger gaping. The best parts of this clip come when she starts pushing and pulling the speculum in and out of herself. You see her pussy re-shape and transform itself over and over again. You can imagine being the speculum inside her and get to see how her pussy squeezes it at every step of the way. Her cervix is very pink and looks immaculate. She lift her legs up in the air and welcomes you to her private area. All the while, you can hear her moaning and breathing heavily.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28656kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Speculum In Motion

Makfuk

Naomi Bennet (24 years girl gyno exam)

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Naomi, 24 years girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts and abdomen palpation, pulse,
measutement, anal inspection, vaginal & anal ultrasound, two speculums, perineum checkup and vibrator

Duration: 44:20

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Naomi Bennet (24 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Sue (26 years girl gyno exam) 2015

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Sue
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Natural Tits, Tampon

Sue, 26 years. Inspection with physical exam, enema, thermometers,
perineum exam, two speculums, suppository and vibrator orgasm

Duration: 39:41

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sue (26 years girl gyno exam) 2015

Makfuk

Strip Candy-Passing with Annabelle, Dre, and Britney S.

It's always a pleasure to introduce new girls to LostBets. Sultry brunette Annabelle and blonde tomboy Dre join Britney S, who's making a return appearance. They play Candy Passing: two girls swap a candy around while making out and the third has to guess which has it.
Whoever loses gets a lot of embarrassing stuff drawn on her with markers, then she has to put on the incredibly revealing slingshot swimsuit and get paraded around in public. They take her down to the pool area so everyone there can enjoy the view.

Duration: 29:41

File size: 674.5 MB

Download Strip Candy-Passing with Annabelle, Dre, and Britney S.

Makfuk

Urethral Stretching and Fucking Pee Hole with huge Dildo of Balls

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical,

Female urethral stretching using a german speculum to get a huge gaping pee hole. Sounding her pisshole with a metal screw and penetration with a japanese sound of 18 mm (0.71 Inch). Peehole fucking with a balls dildo 12 cm (4.72 Inch) long and 19 mm (0.75 Inch) wide to orgasm while she has metal butt plug in ass.

Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Urethral Stretching and Fucking Pee Hole with huge Dildo of Balls

Makfuk

Amanda Dee

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal , Brunette, Tampon

Amanda , 18 years old girl gyno exam with the presence of her girlfriend. Examination with
abdominal exam, bimanual checkup, anal dilation, , speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 43:16

Download Amanda Dee

Makfuk

Croc 'n' Balls with Dre, Britney S, and Annabelle

Newcomers Dre and Annabelle are back for their second appearance, along with returning veteran Britney S. Time for some putting practice.
Sink a putt, and the other two strip. They keep playing until we have two losers. What happens then? Well, Annabelle does yoga, and she'll be leading the losers through a strenuous and revealing series of poses. (She promised to be thorough, even if she was one of the losers.)

Duration: 21:45

File size: 496.2 MB

Download Croc 'n' Balls with Dre, Britney S, and Annabelle

Makfuk

Fucked By Not The Grinch

Cast: Emily Thorne
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial

After dinner on Christmas Eve, the family returns home and discovers a creature among the gifts. The Innocence Of The Father And His Illusion For Christmas Makes Him Believe That It Is One Of Santa's Elves

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fucked By Not The Grinch

Makfuk

Tyna (18 years girl gyno exam)

Tyna, 18 years old girl gyno exam. Examination with heartbeat, vaginal depth, anal inspection,
enema, thermometers, ultrasoud, two speculums, vibrator orgasm heartbeat and suppository

Duration: 45:13

Download Tyna (18 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

The Pizza Trilogy, Episode II

The pizza trilogy continues with a mammoth game of High Card, featuring seven girls playing to determine three losses who have to answer the door for the pizza guy naked. The high card each round gets to personally strip an article of clothing from the low card. I wasn't all that thrilled with the available camera angles from the first one, so this time, we stuck a camera outside. The pizza guy noticed it and waved at it, but I don't think he had any inkling of what was coming.
Something needs to be said about pizza guy forfeits. Usually, the point of the forfeit is to embarrass the loser (or losers), and you'd think that having to answer the door stark naked to greet a stranger would be super-embarrassing, right? Well, it is, but I've noticed an unusual phenomenon. When I say that the loser of the next game has to answer the door naked for the pizza guy, often I see eyes light up, lips part, and nipples poke through shirts. Sure, answering the door naked isn't something that these g.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 384.5 MB

Download The Pizza Trilogy, Episode II

Makfuk

RIA GYNO EXAM

Cast: Ria
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Natural Tits, Teen, Squirt

Ria, 18 years old girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts exam, abdominal, thermometers, feet exam, bimanual exam, douche, two speculums, suppository and vibrator orgasm heartbeat.

Duration: 40:51

Download RIA GYNO EXAM

Makfuk

Latex Confidential

Sexy, sultry and erotic, Latex Confidential features 8 latex loving lesbians that love nothing more than skin-tight outfits on a beautiful woman. Our Mistresses take control as they torment their sexy slaves with the sensual touch of latex. Their hands smooth over every inch of slick latex, squeezing, teasing and tantalizing their willing slaves!

Duration: 1:51:11
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1562kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Latex Confidential

Makfuk

Guess What's Up My Ass with Julie, Mika, and Sammy

Brand new game! This one was actually suggested by Julie, and I liked it enough to give it a try. Don't expect a whole lot of cutthroat out-for- competition... this one is more playful and tongue-in-cheek. Let me know if you think it works.
One girl puts on a blindfold. The other girls locate an object and place it between her cheeks. If the blindfolded girl can guess what it is, the other two have to strip. If not, she does. I gave them the run of my house in picking out the objects, a decision I'm still not sure about. My poor Xbox controller... among other things. If you hear a faint noise on the audio track sometimes, it's me praying that the dangerous objects they chose didn't lead to catastrophe. Oh well. I saved the cat toy... maybe someday I'll stick it on eBay.
The losers have to give the winner a lapdance... but really, this one is more about the game than the forfeit.

Duration: 23:50

File size: 408.3 MB

Download Guess What's Up My Ass with Julie, Mika, and Sammy

Makfuk

Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Akasha Coliun
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Asian, Brunette

Akasha, 25 years girl. Examination with pressure, thermometer, bimanual, vaginal depth, two speculums, vibrator stethoscope and tampon

Duration: 40:33

Download Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Nikita Ricci (18 years girl gyno exam)

Nikita, 18 years girl gyno exam. Checkup with throat, breasts and physical exam, enema,
vaginal & anal ultrasound, vaginal depth, two speculums, vibrator orgasm heartbeat and suppository

Duration: 47:00

Download Nikita Ricci (18 years girl gyno exam)

Makfuk

Stripscotch with Kimberly and Candle

These two girls return again to play a new game. One that involves a lot of hopping, and bouncing.
We've had a lot of fairly hardcore forfeits lately, so here's a relatively tame and silly one to balance things out: the loser has to fellate a hot . No skinny little wiener here... this is a full quarter-pound 100% beef kosher frank.
The banter is great. The video quality, however, isn't... this was me experimenting with a new camera and doing a lousy job of it. The focus is, well, nonexistent. Sorry 'bout that. Hope you like the game anyway.

Duration: 14:41

File size: 252.1 MB

Download Stripscotch with Kimberly and Candle