All Holes Are Filled Bisexualists In This Pure Sex Action

Handy Man

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lilly Hall, Aften Opal, Nicole Aria, Wolf Hudson, Draven Navarro, Joel Someone, Cesar Xes, Jay Tee, Chris Damned
Genres: Anal, Big Cocks, Bisexual, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Double Oral, Facesitting, Facials, Shaved, Threesome
Video language: English

Filled with hot bisexual sex scenes and cum filled orgasms. There's nothing hotter than a bisexual experience, and these kinky girlfriends give their lovers a cool man for both of them to enjoy! This is a release not to be missed!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:52:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Handy Man

Erin Stone - Romancing The Stone Remastered

Cast: Erin Stone
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

All Erin really wanted was a little adventure and some romance in her life. She couldn't rely on her doting husband for either of these things, unfortunately. She had to seek out her small doses of fun where she could find them; namely, at work.

Duration: 36:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8245kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Erin Stone - Romancing The Stone Remastered

Bisexual Nation

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Thor Productions
Cast: Joshua Scott, Steve Shannon, Fiero, Tom Matthews, Jessica Jewel, Regan Starr, Rob Steele, Paul Morgan, Dave Nelson, Cassandra Knight, Anthony Stone, Amber Michaels, Bruce Hill, Sharon Kane
Genres: Feature, Bi, Strapon, Cumshots

Resistance is futile. There is a new ruling government in the future. You must obey the bisexuality laws that control the Bisexual Nation.
In the future you will have one government. You will obey that government. You can run... but you can't hide from the powerful Bisexual Nation.
A film from award-winning director Thor Stephens.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:07
Video: 352x240, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 650.5 MB

Download Bisexual Nation

Channing Rodd, Martavis Ray, Enola Blaze

Genres: Bareback

Channing Rodd goes deep into Martavis Ray's tiny butthole.It's their 2nd time fucking so both had an idea of what to expect. Props to Martavis Ray for jumping back on Channing's big old dick after he already got filled up by Channing just days earlier.Enola Blaze is here to party, and she brought favors. Big juicy favors.

Duration: 31:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Channing Rodd, Martavis Ray, Enola Blaze

Thomas Rosewood AKA -Mr. Moose Cock- Gapes Franco Styles And Madison Peach

Cast: Thomas Rosewood, Franco Styles, Madison Peach
Genres: Oral / Vaginal / Anal Sex, Big Cock, Facial Cumshots, Rimming, Small Saggy Tits

They call Thomas Rosewood "Moose Cock" for a reason and Franco Styles along with Madison Peach LOVE every inch of it. Franco gets fucked hard and deep until his ass hole gapes open begging for more. Madison Peach gets her fill too and milks the moose dick to completion, spraying it all over the trio. What better way to end this 3-some than a 1st time facial for Thomas Rosewood!

Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Thomas Rosewood AKA -Mr. Moose Cock- Gapes Franco Styles And Madison Peach

Bi Sex Schamlos

Cast: Amanda Bourbom, Marcio Cheder, Renzo Araujo, Nicolas Tesla, Marcos Barreto, Eduarda Vanucci, Francine Ferrari, Claudio Marques, Edmilson Martins, Peggi Pillar, Matteo, Hyago Ribeiro
Genres: Group, Threesome, Oral/Anal/Vaginal Sex, Big Boobs, Big Cocks, Cumshots, Mature

Hot, passionate, frankly lecherous bisex shameless males and females. Do not miss!

Duration: 2:02:19
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1400kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bi Sex Schamlos

Jeremy Barker, Brian Kush, Desiree Nevada

Jeremy Barker and Desiree Nevada were chilling on the couch reviewing their last scene together while at the same time "preparing" for the scene with Brian Kush. We already know Jeremy and Desiree have great chemistry together, Brian is the new kid in this scene and Jeremy has big plans for his ass.

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps

File size: 733.5 MB

Download Jeremy Barker, Brian Kush, Desiree Nevada

Erin Stone - Romancing The Stone

Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

All Erin really wanted was a little adventure and some romance in her life. She couldn't rely on her doting husband for either of these things, unfortunately. She had to seek out her small doses of fun where she could find them; namely, at work.

Download Erin Stone - Romancing The Stone

Multi-Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies 18

Studio: Frogbutt Productions
Cast: Multi-Orgasmic Mary
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

This is another two-segment tape. In the first part I get with one of my long time lovers, for what has be a standard evening for us whenever we get together. First hub prepares ME, then gets HIM ready, finally he guides my lovers cock into me, then he goes back to his camera,,,good hub! After my lover cums, hub licks my pussy clean and then he dips his wick for a bit. Watching this got my lover sparked up again, so he just takes me back from my hub. We tried to get both of their cocks in my puss but it wasn't happening so we called it a night. In the second segment there's lots of sucking, by me and my hub. After hub guides him into me I realized maybe we shouldn'

Duration: 1:04:39
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 587.5 MB

Download Multi-Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies 18

Thomas Rosewood, Martavis Ray, Ivy Steele

Damn thats a big dick going in a petite man! Martavis Ray swallows Thomas Rosewood's cock like a champ and has enough left in the tank to slam Ivy Steele.Speaking of Ivy, she had the time of her life in her first BiGuysFuck scene. Both Thomas Rosewood and Martavis Ray swing big cocks and she couldn't get enough!

Duration: 40:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 994kbps

File size: 330.8 MB

Download Thomas Rosewood, Martavis Ray, Ivy Steele

Erin Stone - Romancing The Stone (2021)

Cast: Erin Stone
Genres: Bisexual, Threesome

Download Erin Stone - Romancing The Stone (2021)

Bi Fashion

Release Year: 2005
Studio: U.S. Male
Cast: Peter Alex, Michael Hart, Mark Hill, Andrea Kinder, Tereza Mind, Peter Neo, Michael Sloan, Tommy Venice, Paola Wiltord
Genres: Group, Orgies, Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Rimming, Strapon, Young Men, Big Cocks/Loads, Cumshots

Bi Fashion is all about beautiful people - male and female models at a fashion shoot who get playful with each other. A girl pulls out a dildo and plays with it on another girls breasts, the boys get horny and everything spirals out of control. Twosomes be threesomes, pairings and groupings, and soon the studio's alive with everyone naked and sucking and fucking everyone else. Bi Fashionbines the wonderful world of bi sex and fashion perfectly.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:33:42
Video: 720x528, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bi Fashion

Threesome Jerk Off Instructions in the Lockeroom!

Studio: BiFuck

Join Kat Dior, Dillon, and Draven in the locker room for some bisexual MMF threesome jerk-off instructions in this scene from Bi Fuck! What kind of sweaty, filthy fun will they include you in? Press play to find out!

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9705kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 909.1 MB

Download Threesome Jerk Off Instructions in the Lockeroom!

Go Bi Or Go Home Pt.3

Cast: Nicole Sage, Dillon Diaz, Aspen X ,April Olsen, Wolf Hudson, Johnny Hill,Electra Rayne, Michael DelRay, Cesar Xes
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Anal Threesomes Hardcor

The choice is simple; you can have her, him and a really good time or you can leave! These horny couples are totally down to share as long as you're ready to share your ass and mouth with both of them! Handsome men, gorgeous women and no inhibitions whatsoever; what's not to like?!!

Duration: 34:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8056kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Go Bi Or Go Home Pt.3

Lucas Walker Loses It All On Camera

Cast: Lucas Walker, Jordan Joseph, Kenzie Love
Genres: Vaginal Sex, Big Cock, Blowjob, Pussy licking, Tattoos, Rimming, Cumshot, Big tits, BTS

An unbelievable story about a boy named Lucas Walker who came to us with honesty as a virgin and left with more experiences than most boomers. Kenzie Love and Jordan Joseph were eager to snatch up every last V-card Lucas had. He has some experience with guys, but never actual sex, watch the Behind The Scenes portion after the feature to get more info on Lucas. Also a full 25min Behind The Scenes video will drop Monday!

Duration: 55:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3925kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lucas Walker Loses It All On Camera

Ivy Steele - Huge Cock Alert (2021)

Cast: Ivy Steele, Bryce Beckett, Kingsley Kross
Genres: Bisexual, Threesome

Bryce Beckett sends Kingsley Kross and Ivy Steele straight to pleasure town with his 9 inch meat pole! Acrobatics and old school POV doggy shots are what you can expect from these hot three! The nastiest of them all though is 18 year old Kingsley Kross whose really showing out today.

Duration: 25:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 936.3 MB

Download Ivy Steele - Huge Cock Alert (2021)

Bi Guys Fuck - Franco Styles, Thomas Rosewood & Madison Peach

Studio: bgf
Cast: Franco Styles Thomas Rosewood and Madison Peach
Genres: Anal, Brunette, Clips, HD, 1080p , Threesome , Bisexual

Thomas Rosewood and Franco Styles exclusive interview with blonde babe Madison Peach!. Thomas Rosewood is primed and ready to get his fuck on with Franco Styles and sexy Madison Peach! Spoiler: Franco gets his tongue deep into Thomas's huge bubble butt for some of the wildest rimming of his life! Thomas Rosewood AKA "Mr. Moose Cock" gapes Franco Styles and Madison Peach! They call Thomas Rosewood "Moose Cock" for a reason and Franco Styles along with Madison Peach LOVE every inch of it. Franco gets fucked hard and deep until his ass hole gapes open begging for more. Madison Peach gets her fill too and milks the moose dick to completion, spraying it all over the trio. What better way to end this 3-some than a 1st time facial for Thomas Rosewood! Thomas Rosewood, Franco Styles and Madison Peach get freaky!

Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

Download Bi Guys Fuck - Franco Styles, Thomas Rosewood & Madison Peach

Getting Over It

Cast: Audrey Miles, Jonah Marx, Ricky Larkin
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Anal Threesome Hardcore

The attraction has been there from the beginning but fear of what their wives might think has kept them from exploring their desires. But now, with the blessing of a wife, these brothers-in-law are free to delve deep into the passion of a man on man sex... as long as she gets to join in!

Duration: 49:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3520kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Getting Over It

Zoe Sparx, Michael DelRay, Dakota Payne Stand Bi Me Scene 2

All three of them had never done anything like this before but came out with some of the biggest smiles you'd ever seen.

Duration: 38:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Zoe Sparx, Michael DelRay, Dakota Payne Stand Bi Me Scene 2