Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

Sleepsack Total Enclosure

Mina gets encased in a totally inescapable tight leather sleepsack. Made from buffalo leather, this sleepsack and its dominating power to restrain is one of the core ideals behind Restricted Senses. Take a beautiful girl like Mina, encase her utterly and completely in leather, zip her up and she is now completely at the mercy of her captor, turning her into nothing but an ornament on my carpet. I never get tired of watching her in this suit. I have been training Mina a fair bit in this suit, In keeping with the name I will lock her inside late at night and she will very often fall asleep inside it for hours.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5257kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sleepsack Total Enclosure

Night24 - Gun strike episode 2

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Video language: Japanese

Pierre finds Natsuko's M sex with her mouth open when she says, "It's piss."
I'm going to do full-scale training today.
First of all, a collar is attached to a shackle and a nose hook, a butt is beaten and drawn, and a deep throat is sobbed.
Then both hands are lifted, and a single whip is set on the tiptoe.
She hangs her hands and feet, hangs a block on her waist in the air, and screams by pouring a burning candle on her hips.
The human urinal is allowed to drink urine, and the urine spilled on the floor is swallowed.
In the case of hanging upside down, it is restrained with vinyl tape, hanging blocks on the hair, screaming with a single blow of whip, falling down, tied to the back, riding on a terrifying triangular horse, biting into the buttocks and cracks and fainting in agony Where she is, she is hit with a whipping and stun gun and screams.
With an air gun, you can be shot with any gun, screaming while flapping your feet, and leaking urine on the way .
The buttocks are s.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:15:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Night24 - Gun strike episode 2

Night24 - illegal copy master episode 12

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Video language: Japanese

Pierre Nishikawaguchi's "Let's unfold" Let's start with anal expansion as usual.
Pierre Nishikawaguchi's fingers enter with one or two.
However, it becomes a series of "painful".
After expansion is insertion of an anal plug.
Next, apply lotion on Mako and play around with it.
Although it is half-hearted, I say "feeling good".
It was Eri-chan who was sick of the deep throat of five corps.
There is a stopper on the butt, but it is painful after the whip.
Deep throat with one and two.
Next, Pierre Nishikawaguchi goes down and is inserted in Ma.
Pierre Nishikawaguchi can laugh when he mutters, "It's hard."
And two holes are simultaneously inserted and fellatio begins.
Eri-chan's butt looks pretty painful.
It is a corps that complains of pain, but never stops.
The next is to insert it into Maco and the first shot is a facial shot.
I got 6 sperm on my face and my face is sticky.
Then, she washed her face with Pierre Nishikawaguchi's urine and finished.
As always, why is Pie.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:23
Video: 800x600, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Night24 - illegal copy master episode 12

Red Bodysuit Armbinder

For those of you with a bodysuit and stockings fetish, Mina is wearing a red bodysuit and stockings and first tied in a red lambskin hood and armbinder and left to show off her ass, she is then hogtied on the carpet in a lotus position.

Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5131kbps

File size: 604.8 MB

Download Red Bodysuit Armbinder

Couch Hogtie Too Much to Handle

Bonus Update: In this bonus video only update, Mina is hogtied on the couch for a short amount of time. Now for those of you that know, being incredibly tightly hogtied on the couch is actually a decieving thing, it is extremely tough to handle as you actually have no way of moving, essentially the sub will sink into the soft couch and be stuck exactly in that position unable to find relief from the position. This hogtie was a bit too hard on Mina, as you will see she is fighting back tears and pain from the unforgiving position all the while the hitachi is teasing her and bringing her closer to climax. As a result I have no images for this set and I cut the video short even though she never called her safeword. So, for those of you that enjoy that sort of thing, here it is. Shes a tough little cookie my girl but occasionally its too hard on her, this is one of those moments

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5066kbps

File size: 281.7 MB

Download Couch Hogtie Too Much to Handle

Uncensored - Hoshi Minami - Full HD 1080p

Hoshi Minami is tied up with ropes, and she is being played with for almost an hour. Multiple guys are touching her, play with her tits, pussy and clit. They fuck her with some toys as well.

Duration: 53:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2185kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 879.2 MB

Download Uncensored - Hoshi Minami - Full HD 1080p

Mummified

Mina is taped up in a cocoon of PVC duct tape for the first time ever. There is something incredibly hot about a completely mummified girl, her only hope of breathing and contact with the outside world is through 2 little nostrils. Mina really couldnt move much at all besides some small head movements. Sounds like she needs training in this area, until she gets used to the sensation.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5150kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Mummified

Plump Girl Getting Fucked At Obscene Training!

Cast: Yumi Sasaki
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Threesome Uncen Japan
Video language: English

Yumi Sasaki A cute little devil maid with a smile tried to kill her uncle's husband with sex! !! Close contact endless cowgirl sex in a state where you can never escape by connecting with handcuffs

Duration: 58:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Plump Girl Getting Fucked At Obscene Training!

IRestraints - Marica Hase - Orgasmageddon 3 - Denial

Studio: InfernalRestraints

In pleasure, as in all things, the human body has its limits. Today, O.T. has decided that his goal is to find out Marica Hase's limits.

Duration: 45:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download IRestraints - Marica Hase - Orgasmageddon 3 - Denial