Boys Is Tied With Rope, Chained And Compelled To Pleasure | BDSM

SpankingBoysVideo - Lukas So.

Release Year: 2012
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Michal Lukas Liz. Lukas So.
Genres: 18 y.o., Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Punishment, hand spanking, Feet punishment, Foot, ass hole punishment
Video language: English

Lukas is ordered to be punished by the master, he is told he must lie down and raise his legs up in the air while his classmates hold his feet still. The master then punishes the unfortunate lad first using a cane on the soles of his sensitive feet and after that he is spanked on his bare behind and his asshole.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 928.8 MB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Lukas So.

Tied Up - part 03

Release Year: 2019

Get in now to see the unique vids! Nowhere else will you find such sweet twinks cross-dressing, worshipping feet, and more! Oh, those boys, always ready to experiment! See them explore the kinkier side of sex.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 721.9 MB

Download Tied Up - part 03

SpankingBoysVideo - Dildo Lukas Liz.

Genres: 18 y.o., Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, dildo, Punishment, hand spanking, Feet punishment, Foot, ass hole punishment

Lukas is ordered to be punished by the master, he must lie down while keeping his legs up in the air, while his classmates hold his feet still. The master then starts his punishment, first using a cane on the soles of his sensitive feet, this is followed with a vigorous spanking on his ass with the add humiliation of having a rubber dildo inserted in his ass.

Duration: 16:36

File size: 969.4 MB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Dildo Lukas Liz.

SpankingBoysVideo - Pietro Strap

Cast: Pietro
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Muscular guy, Belting, Punishment, Strap, Feet punishment, Foot,

Pietro, a strong and muscular guy, is ready for punishment, and wants to prove to be stronger than any strapping. but he cannot take the pain when he is beaten on the sensitive soles of the feet, and followed by an equally painful ass strapping.

Duration: 19:46

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Pietro Strap

YoungBastards Chained And Filled With Raw Dom Cock

Cast: Sly Conan & Giorgio Angelo

Tanned boy Giorgio is so vulnerable cuffed and bent over, it's no wonder kinky dom boy Sly wants to take advantage and use that sexy mouth and tight ass for his big juicy cock to fill. He gets the boy naked, playing with his sweet little hole and prepping him just enough before his big cock is out for sucking, letting the twink taste it before he rams it up inside his chute and claims him for his own enjoyment. Releasing the boy and flipping him over he jabs young Giorgio some more before plastering him with his hot white cream, the boy can't help but wank his own load out, too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6080kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 689.4 MB

Download YoungBastards Chained And Filled With Raw Dom Cock

Boy Austin Chapter 12: Slave Boy - Austin Lock, Master Angus

Wherever I walk, I feel like the big man in charge. Most people have an immediate reaction to me because of my size and physique. I'm strong and powerful with an incredibly masculine way about me. The more time people spend around me, the more they understand my dominance. It's like a natural pheromone that puts people into submission. It's been that way most of my life, and I like it.
But there's something special about today! Walking around, I feel a special power that no one can discern. A secret that's just mine that makes me feel incredible. Back at home, I have a precious, beautiful boy locked up in a cage, with nothing to do but wait for me to return. Every extra second I spend considering what coffee to get or where to park or how to pass the time is colored by the knowledge that Austin is there for me when I get there, no matter what I do or how long I take.
That said, it's hard to stay away too long. As much as the power rush is intoxicating, it pales in comparison to the .

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 705.8 MB

Download Boy Austin Chapter 12: Slave Boy - Austin Lock, Master Angus

The Noob - part 01

These are some of the most intense and personal examples of male domination. New, unused men are captured and thrown into situations where their assholes are no longer theirs and their bulging muscles and dicks belong to their Master, who refuses to let them loose from his control.

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 617.7 MB

Download The Noob - part 01

SpankingBoysVideo - Dildo Michal

Genres: 18 y.o., Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, dildo, Punishment, hand spanking, Feet punishment, Foot, ass hole punishment

Michal is ordered to be punished by the master he must lie down and keep your legs in the air, while his classmates hold his feet still. The master punishes the unfortunate lad first with the cane on the soles of his sensitive feet before he is spanked on the behind with the humiliation of a rubber dildo in the ass.

Duration: 18:43

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Dildo Michal

Pierre Rubberax And Tannor Reed

Studio: My Dirtiest Fantasy

With a short recap of what happened in the last part, the boys are back in action! With Tannor now on the cage, and the french master wearing his rubber underwear, its time to give some pleasure to Tannor, starting off with some oil to give the boys body a shine, before moving on to a cock massage that then goes into some sucking before Pierre gives the boy a couple of spanks before having the boy suck himself off! Yes, you heard right, the boy sucks himself off!

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Pierre Rubberax And Tannor Reed

Never Too Late To Get A Spanking

Studio: Cp4men

A young man after re encountering his asks for a spanking to catch up for all the things he never got punished for.
His dad gives him a loving spanking for him not to feel like he missed out any discipline. First over jeans, then under pants, and then a firm hand on his bare bottom. To make sure the lesson is learned, after some corner time he gives him a paddling.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 4574kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 651.0 MB

Download Never Too Late To Get A Spanking

The Attack - part 03

We attach electrodes to their balls and shock them instinctive. We beat their feet. We stretch them on the rack, their perfect abs sucked in hard. We crucify them, every muscle in their bodies bulging.

Duration: 15:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3970kbps

File size: 456.3 MB

Download The Attack - part 03

Ryan Pitt And Michael Boston

Studio: Brothercrush

When little Michael Boston gets caught playing with his older steps gun, he gets his ass punished military style. The serviceman (Ryan Pitt) makes the boy drop and give him twenty before eating his tight hole and plowing it raw!

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2231kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 312.2 MB

Download Ryan Pitt And Michael Boston

Football Hooligan Stas (Part 1)

Studio: Ruscapturedboys

Football hooligan Stas who was previously tortured but still didnt tell us about organizers of the fight at the football stadium continues to be stubborn. To heat Stas up in the new jail cell we once again tried all kind of whipping devices on him.

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

Download Football Hooligan Stas (Part 1)

The Agent - part 04

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 582.9 MB

Download The Agent - part 04

YoungBastards Dominated By Raw Monstercock

Cast: Kaleb Cross & Curtis Cameron

When sweet young Curtis is found gagged and bound against the cross by horny big-dicked lad Kaleb the dom twink knows exactly how to make proper use of his sexy discovery. The boy is likely happy to be released from his restraints but it's for a purpose. In moments Kaleb is stuffing his perfect pink fuckmeat in the boy's mouth and making him suck it. The cute boy can't hide the fact that he likes it, especially when that big bareback cock is jammed up his naked hole and he's fucked to a cum splashing finish with his smooth body soaked in semen.

Duration: 18:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6073kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 855.1 MB

Download YoungBastards Dominated By Raw Monstercock

Drew Sebastian fucks Luke Bennet

When Luke Bennet heard Drew Sebastian was into shibari, he jumped at the chance to be tied up for the Treasure Island stud's pleasure. Suspended and bound, Luke is still all smiles as they get started, eager for a taste of Drew's fabled dick. He almost begs the big man to fuck him with his big dick.
Drew proceeds to hard rams Luke's stretched boi-pussy and seed him deeply as he finishes ejaculating is a real turn on.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3884kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

Download Drew Sebastian fucks Luke Bennet

The Agent - part 01

Get in now to see the unique vids! Nowhere else will you find such sweet twinks cross-dressing, worshipping feet, and more! Oh, those boys, always ready to experiment! See them explore the kinkier side of sex.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 733.4 MB

Download The Agent - part 01

FeetBastinadoBoys - Lukas So.

Genres: 18 y.o., Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Punishment, hand spanking, Feet punishment, Foot, ass hole punishment

Lukas is ordered to be punished by the master, he is told he must lie down and raise his legs up in the air while his classmates hold his feet still. The master then punishes the unfortunate lad first using a cane on the soles of his sensitive feet and after that he is spanked on his bare behind and his asshole.

Duration: 15:55

File size: 928.8 MB

Download FeetBastinadoBoys - Lukas So.