Boys Is Tied With Rope, Chained And Compelled To Pleasure | BDSM

His First Day - part 04

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

The domination shown is the type of psychological BDSM known as a mind fuck. Don't be fooled, however, the bondage is just the tip of the iceberg, you won't believe what you see in our gay BDSM videos.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 573.1 MB

Download His First Day - part 04

Teen Slave Initiation Scene 2

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Extreme

Master Aaron isn't satisfied yet and continues abusing poor Adam's ass. This time the master brings his slave, who is still in a straitjacket, to the lounger and ties him to it with his legs up and his ass wide open. Aaron starts introducing a long red dildo inside Adam's butt while he passes a pin wheel around his cock and balls. Now it's time to make way for the humiliation and the master, helped with a anal clamp, he opens & pisses inside his slave's ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 690.4 MB

Download Teen Slave Initiation Scene 2

A hard deal part 2 (2012)

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Daniel
Genres: Fetish

At the attic Daniel starts to almost freak out. He ties Mart to a metal ladder. Then he tears apart the clothes and strips the guy naked to play with the private parts. When he notices the plastic film he puts it around the boyґs face to even control his breath. Mark is completely terrified and agrees to give away his car for free. But Daniel wants more. Much more.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 719.0 MB

Download A hard deal part 2 (2012)

Kevin's Office Discipline

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Kevin is a 27 year old, muscular, sexy and hung bi-sexual who got a serious whipping while standing naked in the center of my office.I had him strip to his briefs and bend over a stool to warm him up by hand.Then he had to stand submissively while I whipped him with a crop and cane.He jumped, danced, trembled and shook, gasped, grimaced and eventually begged on the verge of tears, holding his genitals as if to protest his last shred of masculine dignity and I whipped him into total submission.

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8092kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kevin's Office Discipline

Tortured Twink Scene 2

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Extreme

t wouldn't be everyone's idea of fun, but little blond twink, Ollie Blue, holds no quarms at the thought of being tried up blindfold in the middle of a warehouse, utterly exposed to whatever twisted perversions some total strangers have in store for him! In this particular instance, his assailants are a couple of equally horny studs - one white, one black - who arrive wearing leather harnesses, are armed with whips, and waste no time at all in using his mouth as a fuck-hole!

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 682.6 MB

Download Tortured Twink Scene 2

Mason Spanked by Hand

New model Mason is a 30 year old straight guy, blond, hunky and hung.He's also very scared and nervous.I took him OTK and broke him using nothing but my heavy hand, verbally turning him into my straight-boy sub. I spanked his smooth, muscular ass until it was red and bruised and he was whining and moaning pathetically then sobbing, his voice cracking and breaking.

Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5515kbps

File size: 658.6 MB

Download Mason Spanked by Hand

Nick Bawls Like a Bitch

Nick was scared, but he needed the money and he trusts me, so he went over my knee for another hard spanking.I used my hand and hairbrush and soon had him bawling like a little bitch, sobbing and weeping, all of his youthful pride and dignity gone as he surrendered to me. There is a very interesting post interview where he tells me why he lets me take him so far. Be sure it watch it, I think it's hot.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3466kbps

File size: 451.5 MB

Download Nick Bawls Like a Bitch

Buddy Meyers Breaks

The first time I spanked Buddy, he didn't take it seriously, and although he eventually admitted defeat, he joked, fought and ran around the room.Two days later I invited him back, determined to break him, and tied him to the spanking horse so he couldn't run.I spanked him hard by hand, paddle, strap and crop and broke him.I made him buck and struggle, screaming out in pain, growling and begging me to stop, yelling "ok, ok. I've learned my lesson" and apologizing for his bad behavior last time

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4023kbps

File size: 613.8 MB

Download Buddy Meyers Breaks

Bargain For A Slave - Final Part

Studio: Ruscapturedboys

That bigger and heavier the slave is, than more excruciating for him to suffer under the crucifixion torture. Already having the marks of previous punishments all over his body, the guy finally became submissive for the pleasure of his future Master.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

File size: 722.9 MB

Download Bargain For A Slave - Final Part

Anthony is a handsome, muscular young man with big pecs and biceps

He's made spanking videos with us before but needs cash so he's back, nervous but willing.I put him on the bed with his ass in the air and spanked him by hand and leather paddle.Then I took a belt to him, making him dance as he tried to cover his butt with his hands.I finished him off with a stinging cane. Anthony jumped a danced, he grimaced and gasped and yelped as his ass became red and bruised.

Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3140kbps

File size: 469.6 MB

Download Anthony is a handsome, muscular young man with big pecs and biceps

Dillon Disgraces Himself

Dillon and I have developed a trusting working relationship over the last few years.He doesn't like spanking but likes feeling "used" and he's willing to give his all for me, willing to let me totally degrade him and strip him of his dignity as a strong, 25 year old young man.I took him OTK and warmed him up by hand, then used a hair brush to break him, making him disgrace himself, crying and begging, until he was no longer a confident young man, now just my toy to abuse.

Duration: 18:59
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5124kbps

File size: 739.9 MB

Download Dillon Disgraces Himself

0039 Army - Patrick Ta.

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SpankingArmyBoys.com
Cast: Patrick Ta.
Genres: spanking, caning, strapping, uniforms, military, discipline, corporal punishment, straight, m/m, domination, cp, belting

A severe well deserved punishment is dished out to this soldier with the cane, belt and a hand spanking.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 963.5 MB

Download 0039 Army - Patrick Ta.

Helpless - part 01

We attach electrodes to their balls and shock them . We beat their feet. We stretch them on the rack, their perfect abs sucked in hard. We crucify them, every muscle in their bodies bulging.

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 690.0 MB

Download Helpless - part 01

Gone boy - part 04

These are some of the most intense and personal examples of male domination. New, unused men are captured and thrown into situations where their assholes are no longer theirs and their bulging muscles and dicks belong to their Master, who refuses to let them loose from his control.

Duration: 15:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 344.2 MB

Download Gone boy - part 04