Boys Is Tied With Rope, Chained And Compelled To Pleasure | BDSM

Aaron part 6

Many hetero guys' worst nightmare is having men perving over and grabbing their dicks. Well, furious cunt Aaron's most hated nightmare is here and it's never going to end. He's starkers and tied to the walls by every limb so he can barely move. That proud cock and balls are hanging out in the open for us to toy with or punish however we like. The deepest shame he could ever feel is to get off by the hands of other men and not be able to stop himself from enjoying it. We've got a wicked plan. We restrict his breath to cause his cock to throb when we stroke it and the sensation to intensify. This is a well known method and Aaron is utterly helpless to prevent himself becoming aroused. The stupid bastard not only goes red in the face from lack of air but from the deep humiliation of feeling his dick grow erect under our encouragement! We suspend his hard cock while making him suck our dicks. He must bend his head down obediently to give oral unintentionally constricting his throat at the.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:54
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 738kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 122.4 MB

Download Aaron part 6

Handsome, muscular, athletic young man wakes

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

He slowly struggles to free himself, but it is hopeless, and soon an edgy, masked man, also very muscular, enters and starts to fondle and grope his body. He then starts to cut the pajamas with a threatening knife, slowly revealing a muscular, hairy chest, bulging biceps and thick thighs. The terrified young man moans and struggles thru his haze but can't free himself. When the last bits of fabric are cut from his briefs, he has an embarrassing, morning erection.

Duration: 16:13
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1302kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 175.0 MB

Download Handsome, muscular, athletic young man wakes

Aaron part 5

Straight boy Aaron isn't going to be able to sit right for weeks with his arse cheeks throbbing red. But his bum crack and cunt still look pristine. If he's going to be a right ruined slut we want to destroy every tender part of his body. Trussed up with his sphincter fully on show we ruthlessly go at his bumhole and big heavy balls with a flogger and cane. He moans like a whinny bitch as we make all those intimate parts he's been protecting throb red with pain. Aaron's mettle is tested when Dave demands he remain absolutely silent while the sensitive soles of his feet are viciously caned. Aaron's foreskin is peeled back and his glans are stimulated with a vibrator. At the same time Dave licks his sphincter. Aaron can't stop himself from growing a great big throbbing stiffy. When he's heated up and desperate to cum, we fuck his slicked up arsehole with the vibrator. His hole is stretched open and then pounded with a fat dildo. Strung up by his foreskin with his arse totally filled we .

Duration: 18:47
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 718kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 112.8 MB

Download Aaron part 5

This is not a masked episode, just me taking advantage of a straight guys situation

Poor Kevin has been pestering me for more work, in trouble financially and in desperate need of cash. I could do anything I wanted to him. So I tied him, gagged him and rip stripped him. I took my time to prolong his fear and anxiety, knowing what was going to happen to him. But a big surprise was in store for both of us. When I ripped open his briefs, his cock was rock hard.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 621kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 90.4 MB

Download This is not a masked episode, just me taking advantage of a straight guys situation

Aaron part 1

Aaron is one slick greedy bastard. This con-artist has been overcharging vulnerable people all over the city. The young cunt thinks that just because he's got the face of an angel and a confident attitude he can get away with emptying the pockets of any old pensioner. We're going to teach this sexy fucker the true cost of his dirty schemes. When we set him up not only does he try to charge an exorbitant amount for work that doesn't need doing, but the filthy bastard takes any opportunity to steal money from our wallets and piss in our plants. Just when he's mentally calculating how much money he'll have to blow later at the strip club we knock him to the floor and subdue him. He's so shocked he can do nothing to prevent his trousers being yanked down to show us his pale pristine straight arse. While Dave crushes him to the floor Adrian rams his cock into his untouched hole. He screams and howls, but Dave shuts him up soon enough thrusting his hard vengeful dick into the bastard's scre.

Duration: 19:56
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2318kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 357.1 MB

Download Aaron part 1

I finished cutting the clothes from his body

I finished cutting the clothes from his body, exposing his tight, straight asshole, then lubed my fingers and fucked him with one, then two. Then I used two different dildos on him as he twisted, writhed and moaned in discomfort and shame, obviously in pain. I made him say "fuck me" and "I'm your little bitch" in a quivering voice as he struggled to take them.

Duration: 15:01
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 672kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 93.7 MB

Download I finished cutting the clothes from his body

Austin part 2

What could be more shameful for a proud young straight man to know a perverted man has manipulated his precious dick until he's sporting a big hard stiffy?! This slick city boy's suit has been stripped away and he's bound stark naked in place with his toned muscular body fully on show. A lad in his sexual prime can't control his unwieldy cock so under Dave's expert manipulation his prick grows pulsing hard. With his big stupid erection swinging from side to side Dave pries his way into Austin's backdoor and pounds him open with a massive mechanized dildo till his bum juice is leaking down his leg. The whining hetero thrashes about trying to evade his punishment. So Austin's dick is locked in place with a clip attached to his long silky foreskin. Dave pumps his anal cavity full with freezing water and demands he not squirt it out. With a butt plug inserted up his rectum Austin is in constant unremitting pain from the pressure built up inside him. Dave ramps up the agony thrashing his s.

Duration: 19:43
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 712kbps

File size: 117.4 MB

Download Austin part 2

Now my little bitch gets a spanking on his bare

He struggles to get himself free as his legs shuffle and kick, at times lifting the stool he is tied to and standing as if he's about to walk away. But he responds to my orders to get back down and submits to more every time.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 744kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

Download Now my little bitch gets a spanking on his bare

Rico Romero

Release Year: 2012
Studio: GangsterFuck
Cast: Rico Romero
Genres: Gays BDSM

Love to watch how a member smoothly enters the anal ring !? Then this video is for you. Gentle and passionate penetration into the elastic ass ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 688.9 MB

Download Rico Romero

Bent over the rack in an awkward, humiliating position

Bent over the rack in an awkward, humiliating position, his ass in the air, unable to defend himself against the anal assault that's to come. Chic used his finger to fuck the young man's straight-boy asshole as he struggled and grunted. He then used a fat dildo to vigorously fuck the helpless youth as he desperately struggled, twisted, and moaned, hyperventilating as he pathetic cries and whimpers filled the room.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1030kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 139.6 MB

Download Bent over the rack in an awkward, humiliating position

Johnni Matthews

Cast: Johnni Matthews
Genres: Gays BDSM

Are you still not gay !? Watch this video clip. Perhaps you will change your mind towards gay sex. Because these guys deal with him so passionately that it cannot leave you indifferent ...

Duration: 18:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1914kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 274.5 MB

Download Johnni Matthews

Chic has a strong, handsome young man tied to the rack

Chic has a strong, handsome young man tied to the rack, struggling to free himself as he fondles and gropes his hairy, muscular chest and long, strong legs while ripping and cutting the clothes from his body. The young man looks terrified, but he's unable to defend himself, his high pitched whimpering sounding more and more desperate as Chic has him almost completely naked and very vulnerable.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 931kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 124.8 MB

Download Chic has a strong, handsome young man tied to the rack

Bryce part 3

Masculine Bryce is full of fiery anger and spunk now he's realized what filthy fuckers we are. He uses all the strength in his body to fight against his restraints but he's trapped in place while Dr Dave is determined to act out his pervy medical fantasy on him. This is a physical unlike any this proud fucker has experienced before. This straight security guard thinks his body is a temple, but it's ours to use in whatever sadistic way we please. His tight white pants are destroyed so his fat dick and hairy balls tumble out. His arse is rammed full with a thick dildo. Bryce is ordered to fuck himself with it but refuses and that means punishment. Dave rams the cock on a stick up him and thrashes his bum cheeks at the same time so his arse is punished inside and out. Then it's time to tame Bryce's thick unwieldy dong. Dave weighs down his tumescent prick with a heavy weight and simultaneously canes his arse cheeks. All Bryce's furious energy is leached out with this gruelling unrelentin.

Duration: 19:07
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 788kbps

File size: 124.4 MB

Download Bryce part 3

The doctor saved the most brutal punishment for last

Using a cane, riding crop and switch, he beat the tender soles of the young man's feet. The poor guy writhed in agony, twisting and struggling in his bonds as he screamed and shrieked in pain and anger. But the old doctor had no pity, relentlessly delivering the most horrific pain the young man could ever imagine.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 448.7 MB

Download The doctor saved the most brutal punishment for last

Adam Bryant

Cast: Adam Bryant
Genres: Gays BDSM, Anal punishment

These guys were so carried away by each other that they moved from superficial caresses to red anal sex. They delight each other!

Duration: 18:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 705.2 MB

Download Adam Bryant

The crazy doctor knew that the sperm of a handsome

With the young man still bound and gagged but now naked and exposed, he started to work his big, uncut cock. The athlete was disgusted by the doctor's touch and tried to resist, but soon the sensations overwhelmed him and he started to get hard.
He tried to hold on, not wanting to give the doctor what he wanted, as he whimpered and gasped in pleasure and shame.
When the time came, the doctor collected the ejaculate he'd taken from the poor, degraded player and left him
to deal with is shame and guilt.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 475.4 MB

Download The crazy doctor knew that the sperm of a handsome

Darren part 14

Hetero Darren thinks he can walk out whenever he feels like it. He needs to learn that he now belongs to us. He's going to spend the rest of his life naked and subservient to the desires of the men who own him. When he demands to go he's stripped of his tight white pants and brought to his knees. After fetching us a couple of brews he's brought to his knees to worship our boots. We grind down on his genitals with the soles of our boots and make him stick his arse out to be a footrest. Positioned naked beneath us with his tongue covered in the grime from our filthy boots Darren is made to understand how lowly he really is. When he fails to lick properly his rump is given a swift caning. His big round rear makes too tempting a sight so he's laid out on his back to get fucked up the arse while we swig from our bottles. The snivelling straight cunt moans pathetically while his rear is relentlessly plowed by each man's dick. His pink hole is coated in a fresh spray of cum which is used to .

Duration: 16:05
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 830kbps

File size: 109.6 MB

Download Darren part 14