Boys Is Tied With Rope, Chained And Compelled To Pleasure | BDSM

I'm Gonna Fuck You And Spunk In Your Face!

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

After finishing his chores of cleaning up around the workshop he whips out his massive hard cock and decides to have a little me time.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:19
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2321kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 268.3 MB

Download I'm Gonna Fuck You And Spunk In Your Face!

Pegged at the Public Toilets

Adam Watson has Skylar Blu all tied up in a public toilet, where he intends to brutalize the young blond twink. He attaches pegs to his smooth, pale body and then proceeds to suck him off while he endures the pain, slurping on his hard uncut prick, furiously wanking him off until his cock spews its milky load!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4129kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download Pegged at the Public Toilets

Get Your Tongue Up My Sweaty Arsehole!

We attach electrodes to their balls and shock them . We beat their feet. We stretch them on the rack, their perfect abs sucked in hard. We crucify them, every muscle in their bodies bulging.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2506kbps

File size: 301.2 MB

Download Get Your Tongue Up My Sweaty Arsehole!

RusCapturedBoys - Pain Slave Pavel - Part I

Studio: RusCapturedBoys
Genres: Gays bdsm

Pavel has been enslaved not long time ago. Since that time his body was totally shaved and he was shakled down by the order of his Master. Pavel hasn't seen his Master yet and he hasn't known what the main goal of his slavery. It's time to learn it...

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3042kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Pain Slave Pavel - Part I

LocuraGay - Alejandro Mango With Gabriel Vanderloo & Neron

Release Year: 2021

Ken is having trouble bringing back some books to his uncle's home. He's lost, and in the end when he finds the place, he rings the bell and a stranger opens the door. He has never met him, but we all know that this stranger is our Latin XXL top-mate Viktor Rom Visser, who is a friend of Ken's uncle - and the uncle is likely to arrive home any minute. The young guy is invited to enter and wait. Sitting on the bed the two mates look at the books together and soon both get super horny. You remember from his first video how much Ken loves cock? Today he'll get something huge just for himself. He soon surrenders to the will of Viktor, who loves to dominate a young bitchy bottom, stretching mouth and ass with his Latin thick cock.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 960x640, AVC (H.264), 3123kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 397.4 MB

Download LocuraGay - Alejandro Mango With Gabriel Vanderloo & Neron

RusCapturedBoys - Pain Slave Pavel - Part II

Since Pavel learned his purpose, almost nothing has changed except the pose in which he shackled down and other kind of pain. Today Master has chosen to pinch Pavel's skin with the clamps.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3381kbps

File size: 472.4 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Pain Slave Pavel - Part II

Bobby Session-7 from Breeder Fuckers

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Bobby
Genres: humilation, domination, bareback, oral, anal

Labourer Bobby is bound with his hands tied behind his back and his blue jeans pulled down enticingly to show off a horny taste of builder's arse crack. It only takes a slight tug to the waistband to reveal his cheeks and the tight puckered hole. Bobby moans his objections through the ball gag fixed over his mouth. Sliding them down further reveal his dangling meaty cock and big full balls. Bent over in this crouched position his head goes bright red. Every facial expression is on show while his arsehole, cock and balls are all on full display. His arse is caned to raise a crisscross of red stripes on those peachy cheeks. The jeans tugged down around his knees restrict his movement but he still lashes out with his body after each lick from the cane. He's desperate to rub his sore bottom and it's agony to be unable to sooth himself. Bobby would do anything to stop more lashing - even suck a stiff prick that's presented in front of his face. Little does he know he's just prepping this c.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2261kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 276.7 MB

Download Bobby Session-7 from Breeder Fuckers

RusCapturedBoys - Newbie Slave - Part I

The next assigned punishments for Vitaliy were torso and nipples' tortures. Our assistants have perfectly executed the task and we've got real pleasure watching the tears of real pain!

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3441kbps

File size: 505.7 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Newbie Slave - Part I

Libor Feet

Release Year: 2012
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Libor
Genres: bastinado, spanking boy, 18 y.o., otk spanking, hand spanking, corporal punishment, m/m, cp, feet, foot, straight, domination, caning

This is the first time that Libor has been punished with a cane on the sensitive soles of his feet (bastinado). This is the unfortunate lad's punishment for losing a race. His 2 friends hold his feet during the cruel beating to keep him still. The punishment continues with a hand spanking over the master's knee (OTK). He also gets a genital punishment.

Duration: 15:45
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 919.5 MB

Download Libor Feet

RusCapturedBoys - Male Model Maxim - Part I

Despite the fact that Stanislav worked as a waiter in a gay bar, he did not like gays. He could even be called homophobic. Stanislav was very unhappy when the Master began to harrass him. However, he could not even imagine that his intolerance would be severely

Duration: 18:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4223kbps

File size: 603.3 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Male Model Maxim - Part I

Taken, Scene #02

Cast: Kirk Cummings, Jesse Zeppelin
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Cum Eating, Electro Play, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Rimming, Tattoo

Still in the bathroom at the mercy of Jesse Zeppelin, Kirk Cummings is bound by his balls to the urinal while Jesse eats his slaves smooth hole from behind. With Kirk's hole slick with spit, Jesse stands up and mounts his captive hunk. Bracing himself on the urinal, Kirk takes every powerful thrust that Jesse delivers to his hole. Busting out the electric wand one more time, Jesse shocks and teases Kirk all over his body, and mounts clothes pins to Kirk's torso. Jesse wants to see what Kirk's hole is made of, so he unties the tatted stud and sits down on the bathroom floor to let Kirk ride home still covered in clothes pins. Bouncing up and down on his captures impaled cock, Kirk strokes his meat until a thick load erupts out onto the floor. Now it's Jesse's turn to cum so Kirk gets on his knees again to take the janitors second load down his throat.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5378kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 636.0 MB

Download Taken, Scene #02

RusCapturedBoys - Male Model Maxim - Part II

Bearded captured soldier was delivered to another torture chamber where he spent two hardest days in his life. At first he was stripped down to the naked and suspended upside down. Then he was tortured by suffocation.

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4013kbps

File size: 613.1 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Male Model Maxim - Part II

Lick My Stinking Arsehole You Pathetic Runt!

Not even the most rock hard muscled studs can escape punishment & submission on .Watch the hottest studs get tied down, fucked & submitted.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1540kbps

File size: 191.5 MB

Download Lick My Stinking Arsehole You Pathetic Runt!

RusCapturedBoys - Judo Fighter Oleg - Part II

As we could see from the very beginning Oleg did not differ by the submissive character. That is why we decided to add the ordinary punishment program by fire torture. After the night over the candles Oleg may become obedient but the smooth skin on his back will never be the same.

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3365kbps

File size: 469.4 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Judo Fighter Oleg - Part II

You're Going To Lick My Stinking Arsehole!

After finishing his chores of cleaning up around the workshop he whips out his massive hard cock and decides to have a little me time.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2138kbps

File size: 262.0 MB

Download You're Going To Lick My Stinking Arsehole!

With Your Face In The Toilet I'm Gonna Fuck Your Arse!

We attach electrodes to their balls and shock them . We beat their feet. We stretch them on the rack, their perfect abs sucked in hard. We crucify them, every muscle in their bodies bulging.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2210kbps

File size: 253.0 MB

Download With Your Face In The Toilet I'm Gonna Fuck Your Arse!

RusCapturedBoys - Interrogation of the Hooligan - Part I

First of all we need to break the will of prisoner. For this purpose his Assault Troops' vest must be teared off right on him. To check how agonizing the tortures was for the victim you should note his sweat. The sweat always means severe pain. A really pleasant moment in our new story that this bearded POW is handsome and musculine young man.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3855kbps

File size: 559.9 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Interrogation of the Hooligan - Part I