Boys Is Tied With Rope, Chained And Compelled To Pleasure | BDSM

Dillon Anderson

Release Year: 2012
Studio: GangsterFuck
Cast: Dillon Anderson
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English

Two guys did not stoop to nekkesnoy romance immediately switched to animal sex. One of them licked a member of the other. They both enjoyed it. Then see ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 719.0 MB

Download Dillon Anderson

Turnbuckle Bondage Part 1of 2

Once Jimmy was completely restrained and helpless, the attention turned to KinoPayne who ended up chained to the cement wall outside of the solitary cell. The poor guy was worked over by Hawk, and he loved every minute of his torment. Hawk was in his element, harassing Kino and telling him that this treatment was for his own good. I'm glad that Officer Rob and Hawk are so concerned the safety and wellbeing of their patients and prisoners.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 526.0 MB

Download Turnbuckle Bondage Part 1of 2

Tim Gets the Strap and Brush

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Tim is one sexy guy, tall, lean and toned, handsome and hung. I laid him on a stool and spanked him by hand over his briefs, then on his tight, bare ass.Then I used a leather strap to get a pained reaction from him. I made him count the strokes to hear the pain in his voice and watched his feat curl, flex and dance with every stroke. I finished with a hairbrush, making him shake and tremble, gasp and moan as he breathlessly counted the strokes.

Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5582kbps

File size: 814.2 MB

Download Tim Gets the Strap and Brush

Correction of a Thief - part 02

Release Year: 2019

The domination shown is the type of psychological BDSM known as a mind fuck. Don't be fooled, however, the bondage is just the tip of the iceberg, you won't believe what you see in our gay BDSM videos.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 710.9 MB

Download Correction of a Thief - part 02

Live Coverage - part 01

These are some of the most intense and personal examples of male domination. New, unused men are captured and thrown into situations where their assholes are no longer theirs and their bulging muscles and dicks belong to their Master, who refuses to let them loose from his control.

Duration: 16:27

File size: 609.4 MB

Download Live Coverage - part 01

Nick Surrenders Out of Loyalty to Me

I needed to build up my inventory of spanking videos before shutting down because of the coronavirus.Nick was nervous and afraid after his last spanking, but he agreed to help, submitting out of loyalty to me and a willingness to help me.I took the nervous young man OTK and spanked him by hand, leather strap and hairbrush.He struggled at first to maintain his dignity but started to moan and whimper as the spanking progressed, his whining increasing to a high pitched, desperate squeal, his body trembling and shaking, but he remained in position, totally submitting to me, a proud but broken young man, willing to endure the pain and humiliation for me.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3730kbps

File size: 546.1 MB

Download Nick Surrenders Out of Loyalty to Me

Nick Is Back Over My Knee

Nick is back over my knee for another spanking and breaks again when I spanked him by hand and hairbrush.The pandemic has been hard financially on poor Nick,especially since he's just learned he's about to become a father.He looked scared and nervous, even a bit resentful, as he submitted to me like a son to a father.I gradually turned his ass red as he shuffled, twisted, moaned and whimpered, his legs trembled and he started sobbing uncontrollably.

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5479kbps

File size: 784.8 MB

Download Nick Is Back Over My Knee

Wrapped Tied Meat Scene 2

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Extreme

Tied with his hands behind his back, Jasper is in the ideal position for some face-fucking, after all, who wouldn't like to have Master Aaron's dick rammed down their throat! But that's not the only place Aaron likes to stick his dick in, he fucks the young pup like there's no tomorrow, almost knocking him off of the bed, before face fucking him again, and back to the fuck-fest he goes. But he's not satisfied leaving the boy there as is, Aaron then decides to give the boy a golden shower, and wraps him in the plastic sheeting. Now we can say that's a wrap!

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 757.7 MB

Download Wrapped Tied Meat Scene 2

The young, South American soccer

The young, South American soccer player thought it was a routine sports physical, until he found himself bound in a vulgar,
vulnerable position, gagged, and being "examined" by a strange masked doctor. He reacts in wide-eyed terror as the doctor
starts to cut and tear at his uniform, reaching in to grope and his lean, athletic body. The feel of the doctor's hands
on his smooth young flesh disgusts the poor athlete but he can do nothing to defend himself. Soon the soccer player is totally exposed, his uniform nothing but rags, his large, uncut cock on display.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 563.2 MB

Download The young, South American soccer

Pain Experiment with Athlete Final Part (2016)

The last experiment with Anton's pain endurance was electrocution. After the experiment has been completed Doctor will process the results of his research.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4457kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 517.3 MB

Download Pain Experiment with Athlete Final Part (2016)

The young superhero sidekick didn't listen to his mentor

His training wasn't complete but still he went where he was told not to go. Now he finds himself captured by the masked villain, strung up and gagged, his superhero costume being ripped from his body with a threatening knife. He struggles in vain to escape but it's useless. The villain cuts the young hero's costume until it's nothing but rags,
revealing his magnificently sculpted chest, thick thighs and calves, and fat cock with low handing balls as he stands helplessly,
moaning and whimpering in defeat, shame and fear.

Duration: 18:09

File size: 537.8 MB

Download The young superhero sidekick didn't listen to his mentor

The crazed doctor we determined to have a piece

The young captive tried to resist, to think of other things, hoping his fear would keep him from responding, but it was no use. His cock started to grow in spite of disgust. The man was slow but persistent in his stroking and sucking, using his hand and mouth to take the young guy to arousal. His cock became hard as rock, and ultimately he embarrassed himself by shooting a load into the air, just as the doctor wanted,as he cradled the defeated young man in his arms.

Duration: 18:58

File size: 562.6 MB

Download The crazed doctor we determined to have a piece

Obsessed - part 01

New, unused men are captured and thrown into situations where their assholes are no longer theirs and their bulging muscles and dicks belong to their Master, who refuses to let them loose from his control.

Duration: 16:52

File size: 624.7 MB

Download Obsessed - part 01