Boys Is Tied With Rope, Chained And Compelled To Pleasure | BDSM

Devon Felix

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Devon Felix
Genres: Gays BDSM
Video language: English

Do not dream, but do it. It was under such a slogan that the hero of our video made a blowjob to his friend, and gave them both tremendous pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:23
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2245kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 311.6 MB

Download Devon Felix

Strong, sexy Taylor is tied to a rack when a masked man enters

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Strong, sexy Taylor is tied to a rack when a masked man enters and starts to cut and rip the clothes from his body. he struggles and moans in vain as the man gradually rips his clothes into rags, revealing a muscular chest, string hairy legs, bulging biceps and a long, thick cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:41
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 984kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 132.2 MB

Download Strong, sexy Taylor is tied to a rack when a masked man enters

Martinn part 7

Hetero Martin fights us like a wild animal so that's exactly how we're going to treat him. The bastard is strung up naked with his arms pinned behind his back and his legs shackled together. His bare arse is stuck up in the air and there's not a fucking thing he can do about it. Any struggling only makes him wriggle his arse in a teasing way and humiliates him even further. Dave spreads his cheeks and worms his way into that tempting hole, stretching his cunt open while tugging on his dick till the angry fucker can't stop his dick from going stiff. Those big pale cheeks need some colour and Dave repeatedly whacks Martin's arse till they bloom red. Adrian joins in screwing his arse with a fat dildo preparing his hole for a fucking. They simultaneously beat his arse till Martin flails about angrily and every time he leaps forward he inadvertently makes the dildo slide further up his bum. Those proud cock and balls are tied up with a bucket attached to them. He's mercilessly pelted with .

Duration: 19:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Martinn part 7

Taylor is still tied to the rack

Taylor is still tied to the rack, his clothes now nothing but hanging rags, his muscular body exposed and available to the masked man's groping and fondling. The man starts to stroke his long cock, and soon it is hard in spite of Taylor's efforts to resist the pleasure inflicted on him. He struggles in vain but the masked man is relentless and poor Taylor surrenders his load to the man's relentless hands.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 725kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 100.3 MB

Download Taylor is still tied to the rack

Martinn part 2

Dave is relishing that he now has total control of newly captured tough workman Martin. But the dumb straight fuck doesn't realise he fully belongs to us now. Even when he's restrained in place with his limps strung up expertly he thinks he's strong enough to break free. But all Martin's thrashing about with his muscular arms and legs does is tempt Dave and make him cruelly laugh. Dressed only in a sheer pair of shorts, all Dave has to do is slip them down and Martin's arsehole is fully spread and exposed ready for use. All the enraged hetero can do is stare with his big eyes all agog while his body is pervily groped and his arse cheeks are mercilessly beaten with Dave's belt. This proud macho fucker can't stand the humiliation so thrashes out angrily. The way to humble this dickhead is to teach him how low he's really fallen. Dave stretches open Martin's arsehole and fixes a funnel inside him. He pisses directly into his arse as if he were a stinking pisspot at a festival. After he p.

Duration: 18:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7917kbps

Download Martinn part 2

Tied, face down with his muscular ass propped in the air

Vinnie has his briefs cut off, exposing his tight, virgin hole. The pervey doctor finger fucked him as he grunted and squirmed, then used two dildos as he struggled, moaned and yelled thru his gag in shame and pain.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 700kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 102.9 MB

Download Tied, face down with his muscular ass propped in the air

Bjorn Manning

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Bjorn Manning
Genres: Gays BDSM

This guy was brought by a lady and thoroughly ripped into his elastic ass. He was pleased. This is exactly what I wanted from my friend.

Duration: 19:49
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2349kbps

File size: 351.0 MB

Download Bjorn Manning

Handsome, muscular, athletic young man wakes

He slowly struggles to free himself, but it is hopeless, and soon an edgy, masked man, also very muscular, enters and starts to fondle and grope his body. He then starts to cut the pajamas with a threatening knife, slowly revealing a muscular, hairy chest, bulging biceps and thick thighs. The terrified young man moans and struggles thru his haze but can't free himself. When the last bits of fabric are cut from his briefs, he has an embarrassing, morning erection.

Duration: 16:13
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1302kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 175.0 MB

Download Handsome, muscular, athletic young man wakes

Martinn part 1

Workmen are such fucking teases! Coming into our office in their low hanging trousers and with their deliciously sweaty hot armpits. Martin is a sexy bit of rough who sticks his arse out while on a ladder fiddling with his tools. He's too tempting a prospect to pass up! Adrian sidles up to him being friendly and the bastard gets all offended. Dave nabs him and we fix him up real good so when he comes to the terrified scally finds himself bound up with his arms restrained behind his back and his legs trapped in a leg spreader. As Adrian enjoys slowly tearing apart his clothes Martin's eyes bulge with fury and his face burns deep crimson. One thing about big loose boxer shorts is that when he's bent forward in this position his dick flops out and the stupid cunt can't do anything to preserve his dignity. While Martin struggles frantically Adrian takes his pleasure sliding his hand over this hetero's fit masculine body and tugging on his dangling cock. He punishes the smug bastard slappi.

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps

Download Martinn part 1

This is not a masked episode, just me taking advantage of a straight guys situation

Poor Kevin has been pestering me for more work, in trouble financially and in desperate need of cash. I could do anything I wanted to him. So I tied him, gagged him and rip stripped him. I took my time to prolong his fear and anxiety, knowing what was going to happen to him. But a big surprise was in store for both of us. When I ripped open his briefs, his cock was rock hard.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 621kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 90.4 MB

Download This is not a masked episode, just me taking advantage of a straight guys situation

Jozef part 4

This fucking hetero banker thinks he rules the world and is in dire need of a lesson in humility. We tie the bastard down so his exposed arse is pointed out. He's going to learn to be our cock sucking slave whore or we will fucking destroy him! Dave loves wielding the lash and Jozef's pale pert banker's bum is a horny target. He beats Jozef's bum but the stubborn cunt still won't open his gob to the stiff dick that's presented in front of his face. It takes a much sterner promise to get him to finally wrench his mouth open and close his precious lips over that cock. Adrian pounds his skull while Dave tears open Jozef's tight arsehole with a thick dildo. Jozef is moaning and crying for mercy but now that we're hard and horny we fuck him from both ends pinning him between us. His torn hetero arsehole is anointed in sperm. Dave demands Jozef lick his arse out, but the selfish bastard is fucking lazy. So he covers Jozef's burning humiliated face in piss!

Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7911kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jozef part 4

I finished cutting the clothes from his body

I finished cutting the clothes from his body, exposing his tight, straight asshole, then lubed my fingers and fucked him with one, then two. Then I used two different dildos on him as he twisted, writhed and moaned in discomfort and shame, obviously in pain. I made him say "fuck me" and "I'm your little bitch" in a quivering voice as he struggled to take them.

Duration: 15:01
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 672kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 93.7 MB

Download I finished cutting the clothes from his body

Master Liam

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Master Liam
Genres: Gays BDSM, Big Cock

Beautiful gay sex handsome guys. They gently caress each other, then caress each other orally, after which they proceed to anal sex.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2538kbps

File size: 373.5 MB

Download Master Liam

Now my little bitch gets a spanking on his bare

He struggles to get himself free as his legs shuffle and kick, at times lifting the stool he is tied to and standing as if he's about to walk away. But he responds to my orders to get back down and submits to more every time.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 744kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

Download Now my little bitch gets a spanking on his bare

Bent over the rack in an awkward, humiliating position

Bent over the rack in an awkward, humiliating position, his ass in the air, unable to defend himself against the anal assault that's to come. Chic used his finger to fuck the young man's straight-boy asshole as he struggled and grunted. He then used a fat dildo to vigorously fuck the helpless youth as he desperately struggled, twisted, and moaned, hyperventilating as he pathetic cries and whimpers filled the room.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1030kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 139.6 MB

Download Bent over the rack in an awkward, humiliating position

Chic has a strong, handsome young man tied to the rack

Chic has a strong, handsome young man tied to the rack, struggling to free himself as he fondles and gropes his hairy, muscular chest and long, strong legs while ripping and cutting the clothes from his body. The young man looks terrified, but he's unable to defend himself, his high pitched whimpering sounding more and more desperate as Chic has him almost completely naked and very vulnerable.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 931kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 124.8 MB

Download Chic has a strong, handsome young man tied to the rack

Master Aiden

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Master Aiden
Genres: Gays BDSM, Big Cock

The larger the member, the greater the pleasure. I must admit this is ironic logic, but this guy shows not only his huge cock, but also the masterstroke of its use ...

Duration: 18:38
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1989kbps

File size: 281.0 MB

Download Master Aiden