Classy European Milf Riding Cock | Glamour and Sexy

Makfuk

MJFresh aka MJ Fresh - Money Is Not An Issue

Release Year: 2020
Cast: MJFresh aka MJ Fresh
Genres: Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

Tony Rubino puts an ad in the paper for a room to rent, and after promising the room to a recently divorced gentleman, gets a knock at the door.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download MJFresh aka MJ Fresh - Money Is Not An Issue

Makfuk

KarupsHA - Laney Grey The Babysitters Bonus

Cast: Laney Grey

When he got home, he found the babysitter he hired, Laney, sitting by the pool wishing she was somewhere tropical. When she told him she wanted to go to Hawaii, he had an idea how she could earn a little extra cash. What started with her rubbing his shoulders and giving him a back rub turned into him laying her back on the couch eating her wet, trimmed pussy. He ate that pussy and ass, put her on all fours, and drove his cock so deep inside her all she could do was moan and beg for more. She showed him that the babysitter had some serious skills when she got on top and bounced on his cock, riding him while her small, natural tits bounced and jiggled. The two rolled around on the couch, fucking in a few different positions with Laney cumming so hard her legs shook then she earned that extra cash when she let him drain his balls by showering her with his sticky load.

Duration: 31:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4337kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download KarupsHA - Laney Grey The Babysitters Bonus

Makfuk

Gym Bangin

He is in debt to her for all the opportunities she has given him, but he also can't keep working for her, for free. She can't let him go. He is the only stable person holding her film, and her together.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 554.3 MB

Download Gym Bangin

Makfuk

Put It Anya

Cast: Anya Olsen

Peyton Paisley was told by her good friend Anya Olsen that there was a nice pool they could skinny dip in. Anya said she has done it before just before they snuck in and checked if anyone was home. As they were about to get wet and wild, Payton noticed someone inside. Anya being the adventurous one wanted to get a closer look at the bulging muscles. She got so excited so quickly she left her shorts behind. As these two sneaky girl were peeping tom, they got to close and got more attention than they bargained for. Peyton took off like lightning as Anya stood there in shock. Tony grabbed Anya and got her inside before she knew what to do. It didn't take her long to figure out something as she stood there in her panties before her manly neighbor. She came onto him as he stood in shock once she warmed up to him. She grabbed his dick and told him she wanted it. She helped herself to some spectacular face fucking. She gagged as went balls deep and slobbered all over the place. Peyton came b.

Duration: 31:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5229kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Put It Anya

Makfuk

While Husband's Away, Emma Hix Gets Fucked Hard

Cast: Emma Hix
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Blonde, Blowjob, Couples Fantasies, Deep Throat, Facial, Natural Small Tits, Pussy Licking

Gorgeous spinner Emma Hix is spending some quiet time at home while her husband's away... Or is she? Of course not! The cheating bombshell would be a fool not to take advantage of her husband's absence and fuck her lover Xander Corvus - and a fool she is not! Emma is eager to choke on Xander's big cock, but not before he makes her legs shake by licking her ass and pussy. Watch how hard this blonde babe cums as she gets her pussy railed, until she takes Xander's big load in her mouth and on her tiny tits!... Be careful though, you might not be the only one watching!

Duration: 28:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download While Husband's Away, Emma Hix Gets Fucked Hard

Makfuk

Evelin Stone - Intimate Afternoon

Cast: Evelin Stone
Genres: All Sex, Ball Sucking, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, Passion, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex

This scene features the amazing Evelin Stone and I having sex for the first time. We have wonderful chemistry and love being all over each other, kissing and grinding. We have fun and passionate sex in a ton of positions all over the bed while Evelin has many orgasms. There's POV shot during the blowjob portion and while she rides my cock facing the camera and with her butt facing the camera. The scene ends with Evelin having on more orgasm and I pull out and cum all over her pussy.

Duration: 33:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4974kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Evelin Stone - Intimate Afternoon

Makfuk

Leigh Raven - Deep Anal

Cast: Leigh Raven
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Creampie, Gape, Girl Orgasm, POV, Rimming, Tattoos

This scene features Leigh Raven and I shooting again in a fun and intense anal sex scene. Leigh has amazing energy and is always in to rough sex. We fuck on the kitchen counter, she gives me a sloppy blowjob and licks my ass before we move to the bed. We have sex in a bunch of positions on the bed, shooting POV for the blowjob and while Leigh rides my cock with her butt facing the camera. The scene ends with me fucking Leigh's ass in doggy as she spreads her asshole open and I cum inside of it.

Duration: 32:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4990kbps

Download Leigh Raven - Deep Anal

Makfuk

Butt Fucking Babysitter

Tattooed Brunette Scarlet De Sade Takes His Big Cock in Every Hole.And as it turns out, she's horny as hell and ready, willing and able to spread her tight ass for some serious anal fucking!

Duration: 27:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6332kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Butt Fucking Babysitter

Makfuk

Getting freaky on the couch

Stirling had never met Kimberlee before but now he finds himself sitting on the couch holding each other close with her sweet lips pressed gently against his. They made out for a while before helping each other get naked. Next Kimberlee dropped to her knees and started sucking on his cock until it was hard enough to break glass...

Duration: 31:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7737kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Getting freaky on the couch

Makfuk

Aila Donovan - Unexpected

Cast: Aila Donovan
Genres: Brunette, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Cum Shot, Kissing

Ryan is convinced he is talking to a catfish but when Aila shows up at his hotel room the two indulge in a very heated sexual encounter.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5012kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Aila Donovan - Unexpected

Makfuk

Emily Willis - Make Me Yours

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Brunette, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, Passion, Petite, POV, Rough Sex

This scene features the beautiful 19yo Emily Willis and I having sex for the first time. We have fun, playful chemistry but also enjoy getting rough and intense in moments. We have sex all over the couch in a bunch of positions. I hold her down with a hand around her throat and a hitachi on her until she cums multiple times. She also is amazing at riding my cock in multiple positions as we kiss and make out. There's a really sensual POV blowjob portion of the video. The scene ends with a close up of me pulling my cock out and pushing it back in over and over until I cum all over the outside of her pussy and push my cum inside of her.

Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4928kbps

Download Emily Willis - Make Me Yours

Makfuk

Marley Brinx - Mutual Fun

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Rough Sex

Marley and I have always had passionate sex together and we finally got another chance to make a video together. We make out a bunch before we get naked and she sits on my face while she sucks my cock. We fuck all over the couch in a ton of positions at times using a hitachi which gets more intense. There some POV shot during a sensual blowjob and while Marley rides my cock perfectly. The scene ends with her giving me an amazing blowjob and licking my ass until I'm about to cum and she jerks me off until I cum in her mouth.

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9152kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Marley Brinx - Mutual Fun

Makfuk

Kiara Cole - Petite And Dtf

Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: This scene features petite teen Kiara Cole and I fucking for the first time. We have fun chemistry and kiss a bunch before I lick her pussy and butt and spank her. We have sex all over the couch and I use a hitachi on her multiple times through the video a

This scene features petite teen Kiara Cole and I fucking for the first time. We have fun chemistry and kiss a bunch before I lick her pussy and butt and spank her. We have sex all over the couch and I use a hitachi on her multiple times through the video as she has some really intense orgasms. I fuck her throat while she's on her knees and there are POV shots during some of the blowjob and while she rides my cock facing the camera. The scene ends with Kiara giving me an amazing blowjob until I cum in her mouth and she licks it all up.

Duration: 31:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4581kbps

Download Kiara Cole - Petite And Dtf

Makfuk

The Sperm Bank

Asses everywhere, on that day was a a historical day for him, they were all on him, and the sex was everywhere I didn't see how they jumbled on me, I only saw asses in front of me, I put my dick in every hole I saw, it was very nice, subscribe now to see the best 2 asses in the world been open together.

Duration: 29:15
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3833kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 876.5 MB

Download The Sperm Bank

Makfuk

Abbie Maley - Rough And Raw

Cast: Abbie Maley
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Hitachi, Passion, Rough Sex, Sloppy, Spanking

This scene features babe Wednesday Parker and I as we hookup for the first time. We have really intense chemistry, kissing a bunch as we fuck hard with lots of spanking, slapping, and spitting. I lick her pussy and ass a bunch through the scene and she gives me an amazing sloppy blowjob while gagging on my cock. Wednesday has multiple intense orgasms when she's riding on top of me and when I fuck her while using a hitachi on her clit. The scene ends with a close up of me cumming in her pussy. This scene is really hot.

Duration: 31:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5611kbps

Download Abbie Maley - Rough And Raw

Makfuk

Big Boob Bikini Fuck 1080p

Cast: Violet Myers
Genres: All Sex, Piercing, Muscular, Black, Black Hair, Short, Big Dick, Boyfriends, Bikini, Big Ass, Voluptuous, Latina, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob

Violet Myers will drive you wild in her itty bitty string bikini that leaves little to the imagination. Her boyfriend, Rick Johnson, is a big fan... but they're about to meet his parents at a family BBQ and Ricky is worried that his mom won't approve. to change swimsuits, Violet uses her big titties and her pussy to get Ricky on her side.

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6292kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Big Boob Bikini Fuck 1080p

Makfuk

Paige Owens - Cute And Filthy

Cast: Paige Owens
Genres: All Sex, Amateur, Blowjob, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, POV, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex, Spanking

This scene features Paige Owens and I hooking up for the first time. We instantly have passionate chemistry and make out a bunch before I go down on her. We fuck like crazy all over the couch, at times with my hand around her throat and using a hitachi on her until she has multiple orgasms. There's POV shot during the blowjob and while she rides my cock. The end of the video shows her asking for me to cum inside of her and a close up of a creampie and me pushing the cum back in her as it drips out.

Duration: 31:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4666kbps

Download Paige Owens - Cute And Filthy

Makfuk

Mutual Fun Fuck With Hot Marley Brinx

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Rough Sex

Marley and I have always had passionate sex together and we finally got another chance to make a video together. We make out a bunch before we get naked and she sits on my face while she sucks my cock. We fuck all over the couch in a ton of positions at times using a hitachi which gets more intense. There some POV shot during a sensual blowjob and while Marley rides my cock perfectly. The scene ends with her giving me an amazing blowjob and licking my ass until I'm about to cum and she jerks me off until I cum in her mouth.

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9152kbps

Download Mutual Fun Fuck With Hot Marley Brinx

Makfuk

Her vampire desires

It was just a normal evening and Contessa Doll was all ready to go to sleep. Before she drifted off she wanted to read a few more pages of her romantic vampire love story. Something about all the intimate blood and biting love scenes really started to turn her on. As she flicked through the pages she felt her pussy becoming wetter and wetter until she just couldnt help but to rub her swollen pussy. As she rubbed her clit and started to moan she drifted into a fantasy land where a real life vampire came to suck her blood. After a few mintues of the vampure sucking on her she decided it was time to repay the favour.

Duration: 33:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Her vampire desires