Classy European Milf Riding Cock | Glamour and Sexy

Makfuk

Alia Donovan - Midnight Snack

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FamilySinners
Cast: Alia Donovan
Genres: Big Dick, Medium Ass, MILF, Athletic, Brunette, Thong, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Sex, Cum on Pussy
Video language: English

Marie's man has gone away without leaving a word, his frend, Adam comes over to check in on her. Marie is clearly distressed, so Adam convinces her to get some sleep. In the middle of the night, they end up having sex.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5212kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alia Donovan - Midnight Snack

Makfuk

Put It Anya

Studio: Realitykings
Cast: Anya Olsen
Genres: Small Ass, Woman (20-29), Athletic, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, 1-on-1, Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Skinny, Red Head, Blowjob, Living Room, Amateur, Straight

Peyton Paisley was told by her good friend Anya Olsen that there was a nice pool they could skinny dip in. Anya said she has done it before just before they snuck in and checked if anyone was home. As they were about to get wet and wild, Payton noticed someone inside. Anya being the adventurous one wanted to get a closer look at the bulging muscles. She got so excited so quickly she left her shorts behind. As these two sneaky girl were peeping tom, they got to close and got more attention than they bargained for. Peyton took off like lightning as Anya stood there in shock. Tony grabbed Anya and got her inside before she knew what to do. It didn't take her long to figure out something as she stood there in her panties before her manly neighbor. She came onto him as he stood in shock once she warmed up to him. She grabbed his dick and told him she wanted it. She helped herself to some spectacular face fucking. She gagged as went balls deep and slobbered all over the place. Peyton came .

Duration: 31:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5229kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Put It Anya

Makfuk

Swipe Right 1080p

Cast: Percy Sires
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob

Busty babe Percy Sires is married, but this hot number needs more than just one man to satisfy her needs. She has been using a popular dating app to find hookups. This time, though, Percy has swiped right with Damon Dice, one of her husband's buddies.
Uncaring of that little detail, Percy gets ready for her date. She dresses in a lovely bra and thong, but then she decides to go braless so that her huge all naturals really pop out of her low-cut top. There's no denying what this horny cutie wants. When Damon arrives, he agrees to stick around for a nice supper before he tries to leave. Percy is having none of that.
Drawing Damon onto the couch, Percy captures his lips in a searing kiss. Her hands wonder low, cupping Damon's dick. When she finds it hard, Percy pops Damon's stiffie out so that she can start sucking him off. Her blowjob has the desired effect, which is Damon's total capitulation when it comes to giving Percy the lovemaking she's craving.
Relocating to the bedroom, Perc.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7276kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Swipe Right 1080p

Makfuk

Teen Bop Her

Studio: Pure18
Cast: Zara Brooks
Genres: 1-on-1, Sex, Wet Blowjob, Face Fuck, Gagging, Hair Pulling, Outdoors, Park, Amateur, Ass Worship, Ballerina, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Doggystyle - Standing, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Teen, Stocking, Cum Shot, Facial

Naughty eighteen-year-old plaything Zara Brooks really loves getting fucked. She wants a guy to treat her like the dirty slut she is and to have some fun pleasuring her beautiful, tight teen body. Having recently turned 18, all this slut wants is to finally get all the cock she can--no matter if it's in public! Zara shows up on the basketball court, ready to seduces Seth Gamble by offering him a chance to play on her team--topless! Zara shows off her perky tits which immediately gets Seth sprung, throwing him off his game. With this tempting teen taking over the court, the friendly basketball game takes a halftime break, with Zara going into full court press! Ms. Brooks shows Seth how to suck on her perky nipples, lick her pussy, flick her clitshe just wants to be manhandled! Zara gets down on her knees and is pleasantly surprised by Seth's huge dick! This is exactly the type of cock Zara's been craving! Looks like this pure eighteen-year-old slut's got game--and a dripping wet pussy .

Duration: 32:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8257kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Teen Bop Her

Makfuk

Between Two Fucks

Cast: Rebecca Volpetti, Isabella Lui
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Threesome, Cum In Mouth

Michael Fly is minding his own business in his room in the Fake Hostel when Isabelle Lui walks in with her charge Rebecca Volpetti in tow. Upon laying eyes on Michael, both ladies decide they want to fuck him. Isabelle dismisses Rebecca to go do the laundry, then tells Michael she will take a shower. Spying in on the redhead MILF, seeing her big tits makes Michael really horny. Sneaking out of the room, he visits Rebecca, who immediate flashes him her boobs, then takes out his cock to give him a blowjob! Pausing the action with Rebecca, Michael hustles his ass back to Isabelle, and wags his hard cock at her enticingly. Michael face fucks the MILF, then runs back to Rebecca, pounding each of their pussies in turn, before finishing on Isabelle's face!

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6853kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Between Two Fucks

Makfuk

Real life couples sex - part 1

The very first of our real life couples sex videos is here. This cute Melbourne couple have always been outgoing and keen to experience more sexually. To help kick them off on their road to a kinkier future they wanted to have sex on camera and now they have. Get to know this cute couple and watch them have real intimate sex in their own bedroom. They fuck with real passion and lust and you can really feel the room getting steamy as you watch him thrust his cock deep inside her.

Duration: 32:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2946kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 737.2 MB

Download Real life couples sex - part 1

Makfuk

Sticky Beauty Portion On A Smiling Face

Cast: Juicy Leila
Genres: Big Ass, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Hardcore, Old-Youn

Juicy Leila relaxes on the couch and takes selfies of her beautiful face when her grey-haired friend comes up and tells her to do something more useful than just enjoying her beauty. Well, she could do what he tells her but Juicy Leila has something to answer him.

Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sticky Beauty Portion On A Smiling Face

Makfuk

An evening with Amity Adams - The movie

This scene is amazingly fucking hot! Enjoy watching as Amity fucks and sucks Rob's thick cock with her massive boobs bouncing in your face. The passion and raw sexual chemistry between these two is just insane.

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps

File size: 713.0 MB

Download An evening with Amity Adams - The movie

Makfuk

Mutual Fun 1080p

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Rough Sex

Marley and I have always had passionate sex together and we finally got another chance to make a video together. We make out a bunch before we get naked and she sits on my face while she sucks my cock. We fuck all over the couch in a ton of positions at times using a hitachi which gets more intense. There some POV shot during a sensual blowjob and while Marley rides my cock perfectly. The scene ends with her giving me an amazing blowjob and licking my ass until I'm about to cum and she jerks me off until I cum in her mouth.

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9152kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mutual Fun 1080p

Makfuk

Real Life Sex Videos - Part 1 - The movie

Welcome to the first edition of the Aussie Ass Real Sex videos! This is completely unplanned and unscripted! Simply just enjoy watching these two fuck as if no one is watching! Let us know if you want to see more of these videos by commenting below!

Duration: 32:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 736.7 MB

Download Real Life Sex Videos - Part 1 - The movie

Makfuk

SweetSinner - Aila Donovan - Unexpected

Studio: SweetSinner
Cast: Aila Donovan - Unexpected
Genres: Brunette, Clips, HD, 1080p, Hotel Room

Ryan is convinced he is talking to a catfish but when Aila shows up at his hotel room the two indulge in a very heated sexual encounter.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5012kbps
Audio: 130kbps

Download SweetSinner - Aila Donovan - Unexpected

Makfuk

Cumming like a waterfall

Guys, meet Rhianna and be prepared to see her like you have never seen her before! This smoking hot Australian babe has done scenes on Aussie Ass before but nothing like this. In this sexy scene she got to fuck the massive cock of Havik and she loved it. Watch as she grinds her tight pussy back and forth with his knob buried deep inside her before rolling over on the couch and letting him plough her from behind and then her rolls her over again and thrusts his fingers hard into her hole unleashing the biggest flow of female juice we have ever seen on Aussie Ass!

Duration: 31:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

File size: 708.1 MB

Download Cumming like a waterfall

Makfuk

Liz Jordan gets deep fuck with creamy facial

Cast: Liz Jordan
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Small Tits, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Masturbation, Stockings, Cumshot, Facial

Liz is brand new but her apetite for cock is timeless. She gets naked after a quick hello and rubs her pink pussy long enough for Chad to join her on the bed. He kisses her then guides her head down to his cock. He stuffs her mouth and tight pussy as she cums several times before getting a creamy facial.

Duration: 29:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8641kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Liz Jordan gets deep fuck with creamy facial

Makfuk

One night stand - Episode pt2

After a long relationship and a tough breakup Summer was single and ready to mingle and just because she loves us she let us film her first single fuck and more importantly her first ever one night stand ever! The plan was to hit the clubs and find her a nice guy to take home but after about half an hour of trying to decide where to go she spotted a nice looking guy alone on the street so she put it to him... Within minutes he had his pants off and his hard cock halfway down her throat before banging hard into her wet gash in all different positions before finishing off in the ultimate intimate position with a missionary cream pie! This random guys juices were now launched deep down inside her tight pink pussy!

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 701.2 MB

Download One night stand - Episode pt2

Makfuk

Addicted To Cumming

Cast: Harlow West
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Amateur, Blonde, Masturbation,

Occupation: Student; Age: 19; Born: May 1; Ht: 5'3"; Wt: 100 pounds; Bras: 32C; Panties: Any kind; Anal: A little tongue is fun; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: Multiple times a day; Lives: Concord, New Hampshire.There's nothing better than a beautiful blonde teenager who loves to fuck all day. "I like crazy-rough sex," Harlow explained. "I can't always get it as hard or as fast as I want it, so I usually end up masturbating after I fuck. I like it when the guy I just did watches me while I make myself cum. I'm totally an exhibitionist.""I don't want to sound like I'm addicted to masturbating or anything, but it's my favorite hobby. My friends roll their eyes when I start talking about my new toys or a particularly epic orgasm that I just had because I'm like a broken record. Speaking of which, I just bought an awesome new vibrator. If I use my thickest dildo to fuck myself and put the vibe on my clit, I found out that I can squirt buckets."

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6711kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Addicted To Cumming

Makfuk

Intimate and deep sex in the spa

Penelope Fawn lay in bed beside Havik. Her soft and sweet body lay close to his chest as she lifts her lips towards his for their first kiss. He wraps his thick arms around her back, pulls her in even closer and passionately makes out with her. While kissing he reaches down and pulls her panties to the side revealing her wet pussy lips. He slowly rubs his fingers back and fourth over her hole until the point that is slowly sucks his finger in. After driving her almost to the point of orgasm he unleashes his thick and hard shaft and begins to slide it slowly between her wet and tight pussy.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 697.1 MB

Download Intimate and deep sex in the spa

Makfuk

Teaching Daddy A Lesson

Genres: Teen, Big Cock, Cum Shots, European, Exhibition, Facials, Gonzo-POV, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Breasts

Teaching Daddy A Lesson with this horny hot blonde teen Nikki Sweet flashing her tits infront of her stepdad and makes him fuck her hairy pussy and cum on her pretty face in this hardcore video from Step Siblings Caught! This gorgeous go-go girl wasted no time stripping off her glittering mini dress dress to show off her strawberry pink little nipples, tiny elegant waist and perfect, hard round rump. First he went down on her, sipping her fragrant cunt juices, making her cum and beg to be fucked. She moaned with gratitude as he flipped her over and fucked her in the missionary position. He ended this passionate episode by pulling out spurting his steaming load of jizz all over her boobs.

Duration: 28:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9423kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Teaching Daddy A Lesson

Makfuk

Busty Brunette Went To Visit The Neighbor

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Kerry Louise, John Strong
Genres: Big Tits, Black, Black Hair, Blow Job, Cum on Tits, Fake Tits, Foreign Accent, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos, Titty Fucking

Kerry Louise is curious as to why her neighbor John hasn't responded to her party invitation yet, so she goes over to his house to find out. When John tells the busty Brit that the last time she threw a party it caused a lot of problems on the street, Kerry doesn't care.

Instead, she shoves her big tits in his face to persuade him otherwise. His mind changes a bit when he starts sucking on them . and it fully changes when she starts sucking on his cock! Party on.

Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Busty Brunette Went To Visit The Neighbor

Makfuk

Unexpected 1080p

Cast: Aila Donovan
Genres: Brunette, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Cum Shot, Kissing, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking, Bedroom

Ryan is convinced he is talking to a catfish but when Aila shows up at his hotel room the two indulge in a very heated sexual encounter.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5012kbps
Audio: 130kbps

Download Unexpected 1080p

Makfuk

Haley Reed - Deep In To You

Cast: Haley Reed
Genres: Amateur, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, Hairy Pussy, Passion, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex, Spanking

This scene features Haley Reed and I with really intense chemistry. We are insatiable with each other and fuck all over the bed with a wonderful balance of intimate kissing and passion with plenty of intense, energetic, rough sex with slapping, spanking and spit. I hold her down and use a hitachi on her a bunch while she cums over and over again. She rides my cock and gives me a sensual blowjob before licking my ass. We keep the energy high through the whole scene until we are covered in sweat and the scene ends of a close up of me cumming in her pussy and then us kissing. This scene is one of my favorites.

Duration: 31:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5583kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Haley Reed - Deep In To You