Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

Hot mature brunette made to cum in gyno chair by 2 kinky doctor

Video language: English

Sexy mature woman Alla Minx (aka. Lady Masha) comes for a gynecological check-up to our two perverted doctors, Tim Wetman and Kamil Klein. The experienced gynecologists will perform all the necessary examinations, including a vaginal exam, cervical exam and smear, as well as measuring her blood pressure and body temperature. At the end of the examination, the doctors will use a fucking machine to test the sensitivity and arousal of the patient s genitals, bringing her to orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hot mature brunette made to cum in gyno chair by 2 kinky doctor

Anal terrorist and the fuck.

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting & Dildo

She is sexy as hell, with an incredible body and a sexual appetite that is almost unsatisfiable. We said almost, because every time a woman has come to us and said that can't get enough, we prove them wrong with our machines.

Format: flv
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8000kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download Anal terrorist and the fuck.

Argen Dana

A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14123kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Argen Dana

Daniella Rose - sybian action

When she's all alone in the bedroom Daniella gives herself some much needed attention. Daniella also loves the Sybian. She's so incredibly horny that you can clearly see her body craving for the orgasm when the vibration starts.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 812x456, AVC (H.264), 2013kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 340.4 MB

Download Daniella Rose - sybian action

BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Nathaly Cherry
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

This busty babe loves having her pussy and asshole f"cked with the biggest dildos! Her holes get an extreme pounding while having squirting and prolpasing orgasms!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry

My Favourite New Toy

Release Year: 2019

Mistress Irony has a new toy to use on submissive Ava. It's a fancy fuck toy, kind of like a fuck robot. The fucking machine has some cool features. It can be controlled by Mistress's voice. "Move Slower" Mistress Irony commands, and the fucking machine slows down, much to Mistress Irony's, and sub Ava's delight. After Ava has had her fill of fucking, she helps her sexy, busty mistress get off with a hitachi vibrator, while the fucking machine is still pounding away at her well used pussy.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 827.8 MB

Download My Favourite New Toy

Connie Carter and Monalee

This is as hot as it gets. Two of the most beautiful adult models bring each other to orgasm in this very hot Sybian shoot. Monalee and Connie take turns on the Sybian while controlling each other 's vibrations. They really turn up the heat, speeding up the vibrations more and more till both of them end up with a massive orgasm.

Duration: 9:36
Video: 812x456, AVC (H.264), 2010kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 149.1 MB

Download Connie Carter and Monalee

BrutalDildos Vanessa

Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

This busty babe loves having her pussy and asshole f"cked with the biggest dildos! Her holes get an extreme pounding while having squirting and prolpasing orgasms!

Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

Download BrutalDildos Vanessa

I lay down

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Brunette, Dildo, Masturbation, Solo

We open with Kimber reading a dirty magazine in her living room. Apparently she doesn't see us at first and begins to touch herself. We don't know what she was reading, but it definitely did the trick, but then she notices us watching.

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18753kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 798.7 MB

Download I lay down

Cindy Dollar - first time

The lovely Cindy Dollar tries the Sybian for the first time in our studio. She goes straight for the bullseye with rotation and vibration together. The Sybian takes her to a whole new level of pleasure.
She has not one but three of the strongest full body orgasms of her life! We recommend you to keep an eye on her vagina reacting to these intense orgasms.

Duration: 12:58
Video: 812x456, AVC (H.264), 1835kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 184.2 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - first time

BrutalDildos Anna Polina

Cast: Anna Polina
Genres: Dildo, Dildo machine

Thick blonde Anna Polina has her pink pussy pounded by a big brutal dildo and a brutal dildo machine until she cums loudly!

Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

Download BrutalDildos Anna Polina

Charlotte and Moth vs. the Sybian

A recorded cam show where Moth and I take turns riding the Sybian; when one of us is on it, the other controls the vibration and rotation of the attached dildo. While Moth is experiencing the intense vibration, I put a ballgag on her. As she drools around it I kiss her neck and rub her tits. Eventually, the sensations become too much for her and she falls off, moaning the entire time. During my turn, she puts her mouth on my pussy until I squirt all over her and the machine. Super hot, super fun experience

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9678kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Charlotte and Moth vs. the Sybian

Machine Sex Scene 1 Cheyenne Lacroix

Release Year: 2019

What could be better then a girl and machines? Hard steel and a soft pussy! These girl Cheyenne Lacroix are getting slammed by machines and can't seem to get enough.

Format: avi
Duration: 30:38
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2246kbps

File size: 534.8 MB

Download Machine Sex Scene 1 Cheyenne Lacroix

Lina Love

Cast: Lina Love
Genres: Anal, Fuck Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

Lina is such a horny young girl! You will not believe how this tiny teen can take such brutal dildos so deep inside her ass.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

Download Lina Love