Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

Anal terrorist and the fuck.

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting & Dildo
Video language: English

She is sexy as hell, with an incredible body and a sexual appetite that is almost unsatisfiable. We said almost, because every time a woman has come to us and said that can't get enough, we prove them wrong with our machines.

Format: flv
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8000kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download Anal terrorist and the fuck.

Nathaly Cherry

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Nathaly Cherry
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

This busty babe loves having her pussy and asshole sex with the biggest dildos! Her holes get an extreme pounding while having squirting and prolpasing orgasms!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nathaly Cherry

The fuck machine

Genres: Anal, Dildo, Prolapse

Sadie Santana is no stranger to extreme fucking. She has done and seen it all: gang-bangs, public-sex, extreme-anal-probing...just to name a few. However, there was one glaring void in her incredible slut-resume

Format: flv
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8049kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 532.6 MB

Download The fuck machine

Christel - feeling horny

When Christel was trying the Sybian for the very first time. she was a bit nervous at first so we took her out for a walk.
She also played with the bird in our studio, before the Sybian action starts.
And yes, there was action. lots of action. Her pussy felt absolutely in love with the stimulation of the Sybian. Orgasms guaranteed!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:10
Video: 848x448, AVC (H.264), 1395kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 199.7 MB

Download Christel - feeling horny

Teen Slut Likes Sex Machine

Cast: Emily Thorne
Genres: Dildo, Dildo machine

Tight bodied Emily Thorne is back by herself this time to punish her pussy until her heart's desire with a massive dildo and the brutal machine!

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Teen Slut Likes Sex Machine

Vanessa

Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

This busty babe loves having her pussy and asshole sex with the biggest dildos! Her holes get an extreme pounding while having squirting and prolpasing orgasms!

Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Vanessa

Cheyenne on the pool table

Cheyenne tries to play some pool but, as you can see, her talents lie elsewhere. But with her perfect figure, men would queue up to teach her how to play. She could very easily conquer the world as a fashion model. Lucky for us, she chooses to be naked in front of the cameras. The Sybian is waiting to be placed on the pool table for her.

Duration: 5:51
Video: 812x456, AVC (H.264), 2016kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 93.0 MB

Download Cheyenne on the pool table

Hot Mature Brunette Made To Cum In Gyno Chair By 2 Kinky Doctor

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alla Minx aka. Lady Masha
Genres: Mature, Pussy Closeups, Medical Fetish, Fucking Machine, Toys

Alla Minx (aka. Lady Masha) is hot Czech/Ukrainian MILF, born in 1973. She is very filthy. She likes sex with younger boys, pussy gaping and hard fucking.

Sexy mature woman Alla Minx (aka. Lady Masha) comes for a gynecological check-up to our two perverted doctors, Tim Wetman and Kamil Klein. The experienced gynecologists will perform all the necessary examinations, including a vaginal exam, cervical exam and smear, as well as measuring her blood pressure and body temperature. At the end of the examination, the doctors will use a fucking machine to test the sensitivity and arousal of the patient's genitals, bringing her to orgasm.

Duration: 40:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hot Mature Brunette Made To Cum In Gyno Chair By 2 Kinky Doctor

Nipples in a vice

Release Year: 2019
Cast: belle
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Dildo machine, 1080p

Busty brunette Belle fills both her holes at the same times thanks to a big brutal dildo and the machine that fucks her ass!

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 762.9 MB

Download Nipples in a vice

Cayla orgasms her way

If there's a Sybian video that you'll remember forever, it will be this extremely hot video from sexy Cayla Lyons. A beautiful blue-eyed blonde, she uses her fingers to stimulate her clitoris while the Sybian stimulates her g-spot at the same time. Her legs are shaking while the most intense orgasm rolls out of her body.

Duration: 7:12
Video: 812x456, AVC (H.264), 2010kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 111.9 MB

Download Cayla orgasms her way

Roxy Raye-My New Fucking Machine

Genres: Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 19:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 437.0 MB

Download Roxy Raye-My New Fucking Machine