Curvy Hotties With Big Tits And Huge Ass | Classic Sex

Jennifer

Release Year: 2017
Studio: 21 Naturals
Cast: Jennifer
Genres: Teen, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Stile
Video language: English

To cheer up a girl, you need to properly fuck her in all her pink holes. Only after good sex does a woman become calm and docile ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 710.9 MB

Download Jennifer

Judith

Cast: Judith

In this sexy scene, there is everything that you can look at. The girl skillfully fulfills all desires and dutifully does everything that she is told ...

Duration: 31:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps

File size: 812.2 MB

Download Judith

Betty

Cast: Betty

Why love !? Why suffer !? If you can immediately sleep!
These people did just that, engaged in beautiful and passionate sex, which is nice to watch ...

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4679kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 796.6 MB

Download Betty

Dakota Skye

Release Year: 2021

She moaned it, and I immediately stepped back from the wall, throwing it on my knees in front of me, my cock escaped from her well-used mink. She was still moaning and her mouth was right in front of my dick. She opened it wider, and I entered her hot mouth. She began to furiously suck my organ, her tongue tossed around the head, while her hands squeezed rhythmically its base and my testicles.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dakota Skye

Margaret

Cast: Margaret

Passionate and animal sex, that's all these people want! They do with each other everything that only a partner can have in sex and get great pleasure from it!

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3389kbps

File size: 593.8 MB

Download Margaret

Sia Lust - Let Lust Take Care Of You

Studio: brazzersexxtra
Cast: Sia Lust
Genres: Blonde, Clips, HD, Petite, Living Room, Couch, 1080p

Sia Lust and Small Hands return home from their date, burned out after a long night flirting and teasing. When Small Hands seems hesitant as Sia offers to let him spend the night, she instead lets him know he can stay on the couch if that makes him more comfortable... After all, if she can't fuck him, she can at least make sure he's taken care of! Sia heads off to bed but can't get the thoughts of the hot guy in the living room out of her head... She tosses and turns until she hears some noises. Our petite blonde tiptoes in to find Small Hands stroking his cock and she can't help herself. Sia sneaks under the covers and offers a warm, wet, eager mouth to help. She always treats her guests right!

Duration: 30:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3638kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 852.8 MB

Download Sia Lust - Let Lust Take Care Of You

Heather Starlet

I ran my hand up her thigh to her ass, squeezed her and lifted the girl higher, until I realized that she was not wearing panties. She threw the second leg and squeezed them behind my back. Holding it was not at all difficult - it was quite easy. I began to try her wet sex lips with my middle finger, the fingers of the other hand while continuing to squeeze and gently pull her hair. My finger moved on, rubbing her lips until I came across the clit with piercing.

Duration: 33:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Heather Starlet

Alexa

Cast: Alexa

Who does not like hard sex, he has not visited hard sex!
But in secret everyone dreams of him. These people decided to surrender to the urge of passion and fulfill their fantasies ...

Duration: 27:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 709.1 MB

Download Alexa

Take It From Here

Cast: Angel Youngs
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Big Tits, Big Areolas, Big Naturals, Big Ass, Tattoo, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Cowgirl, Lingerie, Panties, Passion, POV, Shaved Pussy, Cumshot, Cum on As

It's Angel Young's anniversary, and she has a bit of a surprise planned for her hubby. Decked out in sheer lingerie that really highlights her incredible body from her tits to her slim belly, Angel lays down to snap some naught selfies. She sends her photos to her husband, along with texts begging him to come home. Angel's husband bursts her bubble by telling her he has to work.When Angel hears about her husband's plan, she is disappointed but open to taking care of her own needs. Slipping her hand between her thighs, she begins working herself towards a climax as she masturbates her tender clit. While Angel is diddling herself, her husband leaves his phone and walks away from his desk. Who should pick it up and see those naughty pictures but hubby's boss, Damon Dice - who also happens to be Angel's ex boyfriend. Angel may not realize it, but she has just totally ignited an old flame.Damon knows that Angel's husband will be working all night, so he takes it upon himself to go to Ange.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6181kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Take It From Here