Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Goddess Platinum Cuckold Husband Worships Wife's Ass Before Her Date

Video language: English

Platinum wants you to stay put in the bathroom while her date fucks her. She makes you look at her outfit and asks, "If you were a real man, would you fuck me in this?" Platinum wants you to listen with your ear against the bathroom door (it adjoins the master bedroom) and guess how many times her date makes her cum. You are her husband. She keeps you locked in chastity. Platinum only wants you for your money, not your dick. Platinum makes you kneel and kiss her ass before her date. So pathetic for a husband to be cuckolded by his wife like this! If you can't guess the number of times her date makes her cum, she will keep you in chastity even longer. Don't forget that this weekend you have an appointment with your chastity councilor. Your wife wants another tightening.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20072kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Goddess Platinum Cuckold Husband Worships Wife's Ass Before Her Date

Devastating Double CBT

This slave is up for a painful session. Miss Madison Volt and I are a couple of cruel Dommes with a love for CBT. We're going to start this slave off with some ball pulling and cock slapping. His eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is gagged with his own underwear. His hands are bound, and every ounce of control has been ripped from him. Miss Volt and I very soon become bored with just physical punishment and soon switch to electric punishment. With charged electrodes attached to his cock and an electrified plug up his ass, there's no escape from the torment we crave.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

Download Devastating Double CBT

To withstand any load

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Girls and boys
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Video language: Italian

Oggi il comportamento di questo stupido schiavo e' stato imperdonabile. Non e' mai pronto ad eseguite i miei ordini, si lamenta in continuazione e risponde persino male alle mie amiche Mistress che avevo invitato nel mio dungeon. Abbiamo deciso di punirlo con una dura sessione di whipping sul culo (potete ancora vederne i segni) ma non e' bastato a cambiare il suo atteggiamento. Ora vogliamo provare un approccio diverso: decidiamo di sfondargli completamente il culo. Tutte tre indossiamo i nostri strapon: io un grosso dildo bianco, le altre Mistress, rispettivamente di un grosso cazzo nero e ..... un mostro, pure nero, di 8 cm di diametro!!! La mia amica Mistress dice che, fino ad ora, nessuno e' riuscito a prenderlo ma, oggi, e' cosi' arrabbiata che giura che lo fara' entrare, costi quel che costi!! Faccio mettere la stupida troia a 4 zampe, mentre le mie amiche si fanno succhiare il cazzo dagli altri 2 schiavi. Appena penetro il buco del culo dello schiavo, comincio a stantuffarlo a.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download To withstand any load

Latex dolls scene3

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Victoria Red, Mary Jane
Genres: Domination, Toys, Big Boobs, Masturbation, Lesbian, Spanking, Fetish, Lingerie, Brunette, BDSM

Mary Jane and Victoria Red are seen here, enjoying some BDSM action, while the lovely brunette Victoria is in bondage, tied to the bed's headboard, allowing the corset and stocking wearing mistress to use a huge vibrator on her clitoris, which allows her to have back to back multiple orgasms, while you get to see her shaved box and big boobs.

Format: avi
Duration: 9:56
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1216kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 93.9 MB

Download Latex dolls scene3

Sissy Spitroast part 1

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy, Mistress Bonnie Brown
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Pegging

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears! Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Spitroast part 1

Princess gets Oral Gratification from Boy in a Box Macy

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Pussy and Ass Worship, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Lick, Pussy and Ass Eating

My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana ! Macy Cartel

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15488kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Princess gets Oral Gratification from Boy in a Box Macy

Princess Carmela - Up Toilet Boy

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Big Tits, Slave Training, Obedience, High Heels

So this loser has been stationed in the bathroom and basically just left there, bowing down before our "porcelain throne". When I sit down I see that there is no toilet paper!! Obviously, he thinks I am stupid and that I will let him "lick me clean" by using his tongue as my toilet paper. Um, I think not, loser.

Duration: 7:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9359kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download Princess Carmela - Up Toilet Boy

Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Brianna, Lola

Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly. Threes medical history has been carefully documented. The doctor has recorded the condition of threes weak heart. There should be no suspicion when Brianna goes to collect the insurance payment. Poor, unhealthy, man must have passed during sex with his beautiful wife. It happens to men all the time. Lola .

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

Download Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Princess Amber - Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heels

Everybody seems to think that We Mean Girls are always so cruel and unfair to Our slaves, and I think this clip shows just the opposite. Just before I was about to head out for a Halloween Party with My and Our hot Alpha Studs, I gave her pathetic little loser a Halloween Party all it's own. And what is more fun at a Halloween Party than Bobbing For Apples...

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12599kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Princess Amber - Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Vibrator, BDSM, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Chastity/font]

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with force as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display. Using a powerful vibrator she presses it firmly between her slave's chastity and balls as she knows that's the perfect sweet spot to drive a locked bitch crazy. With the right amount of pressure and finesse Mistress Charlotte milks out a big, cum load from her slave's balls then makes him eat it right back up.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Swallow his Cum and then Buy us Dinner

Cast: Sadie
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cuckolding, Emotional Sadism

Sadie enjoys giving her Bull a blowjob. She calls Marcello into the room to help her. Marcello is surprised to see his Dominant wife on her knees giving another man oral! Sadie calls her husband an idiot and reminds him that she is free to do whatever she wants, including suck a cock that is bigger and better than his. Sadie makes her pathetic husband lay on the floor and spits into his mouth while she sucks her Bull. Marcello cannot control his wife. He does not satisfy her and that's why she has locked him into chastity. Sadie is a slut-wife who just needs more and more dick. Her husband could never satisfy her like a well-endowed male, or several, could. Sadie's Bull throat fucks her. She kneels over her husband's mouth so that he can catch the drool. Sadie loves cheating on her husband with her Bull. Her husband lays on the floor covered in his wife's spit. Sadie lets her Bull use her mouth for his orgasm. The Bull cums inside her. Sadie spits the cum into her cuck-husband's mouth.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11496kbps
Audio: 254kbps

Download Swallow his Cum and then Buy us Dinner

Lick And Prep My Ass For My Alpha To Fuck

Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Ass Lickng, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy wants her beta to lick her ass to prepare it for her Alpha to fuck. The beta must lick Macy's asshole so that it is clean and ready for her real man. A beta's only purpose is to make life better for his Princess and her Alpha in whatever ways it can. It's very humiliating for the beta to be used as an ass rag, but it does as it's told. Macy encourages the beta to appreciate the shape and size of her beautiful ass as it licks. She tells him where and exactly how she wants him to clean it. Macy is very bossy. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to say so. Macy starts to get sleepy and relaxed as the beta cleans her. She gently dozes off while the beta licks. Time passes and the beta thinks that just because Macy is snoozing, he can take a break. Macy wakes up and yells at the beta. She tells him to keep licking. The gentle lapping lulls the angry Princess back to dreamland.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18052kbps

Download Lick And Prep My Ass For My Alpha To Fuck

Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Cast: Rocky Emerson

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Sadie Swallow his Cum and then Buy us Dinner

Sadie enjoys giving her Bull a blowjob. She calls Marcello into the room to help her. Marcello is surprised to see his Dominant wife on her knees giving another man oral! Sadie calls her husband an idiot and reminds him that she is free to do whatever she wants, including suck a cock that is bigger and better than his. Sadie makes her pathetic husband lay on the floor and spits into his mouth while she sucks her Bull. Marcello cannot control his wife. He does not satisfy her and that's why she has locked him into chastity. Sadie is a slut-wife who just needs more and more dick. Her husband could never satisfy her like a well-endowed male, or several, could. Sadie's Bull throat fucks her. She kneels over her husband's mouth so that he can catch the drool. Sadie loves cheating on her husband with her Bull. Her husband lays on the floor covered in his wife's spit. Sadie lets her Bull use her mouth for his orgasm. The Bull cums inside her. Sadie spits the cum into her cuck-husband's mouth.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11496kbps

Download Sadie Swallow his Cum and then Buy us Dinner

Lick And Prep My Ass For My Alpha To Fuck

Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Ass Lickng, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy wants her beta to lick her ass to prepare it for her Alpha to fuck. The beta must lick Macy's asshole so that it is clean and ready for her real man. A beta's only purpose is to make life better for his Princess and her Alpha in whatever ways it can. It's very humiliating for the beta to be used as an ass rag, but it does as it's told. Macy encourages the beta to appreciate the shape and size of her beautiful ass as it licks. She tells him where and exactly how she wants him to clean it. Macy is very bossy. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to say so. Macy starts to get sleepy and relaxed as the beta cleans her. She gently dozes off while the beta licks. Time passes and the beta thinks that just because Macy is snoozing, he can take a break. Macy wakes up and yells at the beta. She tells him to keep licking. The gentle lapping lulls the angry Princess back to dreamland.

Duration: 5:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14765kbps
Audio: 262kbps

File size: 600.3 MB

Download Lick And Prep My Ass For My Alpha To Fuck

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Oral pleasure

Studio: Bratprincessvideo
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy and Ass Worship, Cunnilingus

Macy Cartel - princess gets oral gratification from boy in a Box Macy, pleasant viewing and good mood...

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15488kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Oral pleasure

He has to be hurt

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: Spanish

The Mistress would have been glad to limit herself to telling her slave off if it really worked but. It just won't! The fucker keeps on making the same mistakes over and over again! Apparently, pain and suffering are the only things that teach him.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:16
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3831kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 239.7 MB

Download He has to be hurt

Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms