Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Cast: Kenzie Madison
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Smothering

Silenced by Ass Mistress Kenzie Madison's slave just doesn't know when to shut up so she uses her big, beautiful ass to do something about it. She throws the beta bitch on the ground and slams her ass directly on his face to use him as a chair. All Kenzie wants to hear from her slave is how thankful he is to be allowed to breathe during the brief moments he isn't smothered by her big ass. Her ass completely covers his entire face making it impossible for the bitch to get any gasps of air unless Mistress Kenzie deems it so. She finds his silence to be exactly what she needed and gives him a much-needed nap while trapped deep in-between her cheeks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9806kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 870.1 MB

Download Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Involuntary Anal Stretch

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Prostate Massage, Prostate Stimulation, Gloves, Electro Play, Pantyhose, BDSM, Bondage, Cum Eating, Spanking, StraightJacket
Video language: English

Mistress Kendra James plans to whore her slave's ass out but his asshole is just currently too tight for her liking. How are those Alpha Males ever going to fit there cock inside his hole unless its extra loose and stretched out? Using a big, fat electrified cock she will send shock waves up his tight hole making his muscles involuntarily give up for good. After she is done stretching and shocking her slave's ass muscles any size cock she chooses will easily slide down his slut-hole whether he wants it or not.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Involuntary Anal Stretch

Goddess Harley Fucky Wuckie Fuckover

Awe, you "wuv" it huh! You "wuv" it when I take you to the mall and make you be my pathetic paypig in front of all the sales girls! Awe, who's my widdle servant, Who gives me his wallet" haha! You do, (boop on the nose).

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5899kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 334.0 MB

Download Goddess Harley Fucky Wuckie Fuckover

Princess Amber Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

So while I was relaxing at the Manor I grabbed this thing out of the cage and brought it over to be My foot stool while I planned out My day and posted to My social media. But footstools at the Manor aren't just footstools, they are things to use for whatever crosses My mind at the time, like scratching an itch on My foot, or having something stupid to kick in the balls everytime My auto-correct inserts the wrong word, you get the idea.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12676kbps
Audio: 230kbps

Download Princess Amber Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

Queen Evelyn's Throne

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Queen Evelyn's Throne

Goddess Harley - Beaten for Cheerleaders

Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination

It's no wonder no one knows you exist. Cheerleaders only know wimps exist after seeing them bullied. Have you tried pissing off some of the football players or maybe you could stop doing your friends homework, ya know... like the big guy that already threatened to beat you up a few times... I bet he'd be perfect to help you get the cheerleaders attention.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8756kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 516.9 MB

Download Goddess Harley - Beaten for Cheerleaders

Leg Scissors Innocent Citizen For Training

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heel

Spidey Amber finds herself on the good side as a superhero but still finds a way to be bad. She captures a helpless little male citizen to practice her powers on. The small male citizen has no chance against Amber and her superpowers. Spidey Amber's legs are too strong for the citizen. In the end, the citizen is retired. Spidey Amber is enthralled by her new powers.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 917.2 MB

Download Leg Scissors Innocent Citizen For Training

Bunny Colby - Chastity Trainer

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Bunny Colby - Chastity Trainer

Goddess Harley - Office Girls Paycheck Slave

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, JOI, Big Tits, High Heels, Legs Fetish

How did you decide that today's the day??? You've been working here a while and you thought you'd walk up to me... the cute receptionist... and offer me your whole on your knees.
Well, I gotta say... you're a pretty lucky pervert cuz instead of calling security... I'm gonna use your little Fetish against you. I'm gonna make you grovel... I'm gonna make you a laughingstock... I'm gonna take your lunch money... I'm gonna take whole from you while me and the rest off the Office girls laugh at you. We're gonna call it shoe licker Friday's.

Duration: 5:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 265.6 MB

Download Goddess Harley - Office Girls Paycheck Slave

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Ruined Gimp Balls

Cast: Ruined Gimp Balls
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Body Bag

Princess Kendra Spade had plans to give her slave a very rewarding and pleasurable orgasm after being such a well-behaved boy all week. Instead, he fails at asking for permission to cum and is swiftly punished with a painful ruined orgasm.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11287kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ruined Gimp Balls

Goddess Harley Office Girls Paycheck Slave

How did you decide that today's the day??? You've been working here a while and you thought you'd walk up to me... the cute receptionist... and offer me your whole paycheck on your knees.

Duration: 5:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 265.6 MB

Download Goddess Harley Office Girls Paycheck Slave

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away - Macy - Full HD 1080p

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12232kbps
Audio: 235kbps

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away - Macy - Full HD 1080p

Devoted Doormat

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Boot Licking

Mistress Gianna Dior's size 7 feet deserve to be worshiped and adored by all men. One lucky slave is given the opportunity to prove he can be the perfect doormat for such a demanding Goddess. She shoves her heels and feet deep inside her slave's mouth making him gag on every inch. With his cock caged up tight, his only focus is worshipping her delicate soles and toes as he proves he has what it takes to be a life-long doormat.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11315kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Devoted Doormat

Goddess Harley - Fuckie Wuckie Fuckover

Genres: Femdom

How does it feel to know that you'll never get to "Fuck" me but you do get to be the one I "Fuck Over", LOL. Awe, you "wuv" it huh! You "wuv" it when I take you to the mall and make you be my pathetic paypig in front of all the sales girls! Awe, who's my widdle servant, Who gives me his wallet" haha! You do, (boop on the nose).

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5899kbps

File size: 334.0 MB

Download Goddess Harley - Fuckie Wuckie Fuckover

Rocky Emerson - Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Pussy Worship

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

No Choice Orgasm

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

When Princess Jill Kassidy demands an orgasm from her slave she makes sure she always gets one. No man can resist cumming when there is a high-tech machine milking their cock.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11217kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download No Choice Orgasm

Macy Cartel -Lick and Prep My Ass for My Alpha to Fuck

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Ass Lickng, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy wants her beta to lick her ass to prepare it for her Alpha to fuck. The beta must lick Macy's asshole so that it is clean and ready for her real man. A beta's only purpose is to make life better for his Princess and her Alpha in whatever ways it can. It's very humiliating for the beta to be used as an ass rag, but it does as it's told. Macy encourages the beta to appreciate the shape and size of her beautiful ass as it licks. She tells him where and exactly how she wants him to clean it. Macy is very bossy. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to say so. Macy starts to get sleepy and relaxed as the beta cleans her. She gently dozes off while the beta licks. Time passes and the beta thinks that just because Macy is snoozing, he can take a break. Macy wakes up and yells at the beta. She tells him to keep licking. The gentle lapping lulls the angry Princess back to dreamland.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18052kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Macy Cartel -Lick and Prep My Ass for My Alpha to Fuck

Kat Dior - No More Man

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease And Denial

Kat Dior's husband has failed as a man in more ways than one and will now pay the ultimate price for it. He has failed as a financial supporter, a partner, and as a lover which is completely unacceptable. Not only has he failed at sexually pleasing his wife but Kat has just found sissy slut pictures of her husband while she was snooping around his laptop. She found him in sissy outfits looking like a total slut as well as a laundry list of websites with men getting fucked and dominated by women. If this is what he is really into then this is the life he will receive. Kat makes a call to Draven's employer to let him know he won't be coming in for a very long time. He is been demoted from a husband and man in life to a sissy beta bitch who needs to be controlled and dominated at all times. Kat is officially now his Mistress as she locks his cock up into chastity and prepares him for his new life as her personal slave. Mistress Kat strips down to her black bra and panties and begins to t.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

Download Kat Dior - No More Man

Kendra James - Involuntary Anal Stretch

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Prostate Massage, Prostate Stimulation, Gloves, Electro Play, Pantyhose, BDSM, Bondage, Cum Eating, Spanking, StraightJacket

Mistress Kendra James plans to whore her slave's ass out but his asshole is just currently too tight for her liking. How are those Alpha Males ever going to fit there cock inside his hole unless its extra loose and stretched out? Using a big, fat electrified cock she will send shock waves up his tight hole making his muscles involuntarily give up for good. After she is done stretching and shocking her slave's ass muscles any size cock she chooses will easily slide down his slut-hole whether he wants it or not.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps

Download Kendra James - Involuntary Anal Stretch