Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

If there is one thing a slave should be trained to do it's polishing a Mistress's boots with his tongue. No matter how dirty or clean a Mistress's boots are the slave should jump at the chance to spit polish them. Mistress Diana has a pair of dirty leather boots ready for her dirty boy to spit-shine back to life. Just the act of licking her leather boots starts to make his chastity swell more than ever before. She has found his new place in life as nothing but a boot groveling bitch who will be teased and denied in chastity for years to come. Being a doormat is exactly where this bitch belongs and exactly where he will be kept.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

Download Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Strap-on Cock Slut (Ivy Lebelle) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage
Video language: English

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strap-on Cock Slut (Ivy Lebelle) - FullHD 1080p

Take My Dick, Slave

Cast: Alexandra SnowReal life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restraine
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Bondag

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 423.4 MB

Download Take My Dick, Slave

Kenzie Madison - Permanent Chastity Orgasms

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kenzie Madison
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

It's been 3 long months since Mistress Kenzie's slave has had his cock locked away in chastity. She just loves the look and feel of owning his cock so much that she has decided chastity will become permanent. Slaves don't actually need to be unlocked to cum so there is nothing stopping her from keeping him permanently locked up tight. Mistress Kenzie pulls out her favorite vibrator to show exactly why permanent chastity is now a reality and no longer a fantasy.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9843kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 848.3 MB

Download Kenzie Madison - Permanent Chastity Orgasms

I'll milk you, asshole

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Vibrator
Video language: German

When Mistress Annie demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11277kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download I'll milk you, asshole

Take My Dick, Slave

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Bondage

Real life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restrained so that his ass is totally at my mercy. You can tell how much I'm enjoying destroying his ass as I laugh throughout.

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 423.4 MB

Download Take My Dick, Slave

Kendra James - Fantasy Fucked Cuck

Cast: Kendra James

Mistress Kendra James want you to sit down, shut up and pull that cock out as she tells you a very special story of how your life is about to change from Man to cuck...

Duration: 11:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 824.7 MB

Download Kendra James - Fantasy Fucked Cuck

Chastity Trainer

Genres: Femdom, hardcore

Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction. If he doesn't focus while his cock is teased in chastity he will know nothing but pain as it gets crushed behind steel bars.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Chastity Trainer

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Release Year: 2020

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the CBT chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him SO HARD, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Asia Perez - Tears for Her Pleasure

Cast: Asia Perez

Mistress Asia Perez is extremely frustrated with the state of the world and needs a toy to abuse. Her slave is chained down and restrained giving him zero chance of escaping the wrath of an enraged Mistress. Using her toys of torture she unleashes on her helpless bitch as he cries out in pain. His tears put a huge smile on Mistress Asia's face making her turn the violet wand to the highest power to see him really squirm. She is finding this cathartic release to be exactly what was needed and continues to torture her bitch until she has found that inner peace she was seeking.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 866.3 MB

Download Asia Perez - Tears for Her Pleasure

Manhood Punisher

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore

Nothing quite entertains Mistress Kendra more than punishing a man's set of poor helpless balls. She has them flattened extra tight in a special vice made just for punishing testicles. Mistress Kendra isn't all mean though as the more she makes him suffer the more she rewards him with a big, beautiful ass taking his breath away.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Manhood Punisher

Margo And Her Slave Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Sexy Margo continues to have fun with a slave who knew what he was agreeing to and craves domination. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 112.7 MB

Download Margo And Her Slave Part 2

Soldiers' fuck toy

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
Video language: German

Every soldier entering the warehouse does the pain slut kept there and. This one is certainly no exception. He's gonna get rougher than the others - watch him put a gas mask on the girl, make her ride him and then unload all over her latex uniform!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 338.9 MB

Download Soldiers' fuck toy

Manhood Punisher (Kendra Spade) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, CBT, Bondage

Nothing quite entertains Mistress Kendra more than punishing a man's set of poor helpless balls. She has them flattened extra tight in a special vice made just for punishing testicles. Mistress Kendra isn't all mean though as the more she makes him suffer the more she rewards him with a big, beautiful ass taking his breath away.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Manhood Punisher (Kendra Spade) - FullHD 1080p

Mistress Damazonia - You're Going To Be A Cum Dumpster

Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Pegging, FemDom

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9713kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 637.7 MB

Download Mistress Damazonia - You're Going To Be A Cum Dumpster

Katie Kush - Chastity Romance

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Body Bag, Masturbation, Vibrator

Mistress Katie Kush shows her leather gimp just how cruel she can be when he is completely helpless and locked in chastity. Her gimp has never wanted to be unlocked from chastity so badly when her tight, young pussy is sliding up and down his chastity cage. Mistress Katie gets extra naughty as she grinds her body all over his leather sleepsack making him wish his vision wasn't completely taken away. A gimp is just a toy for Mistress Katie to make as sexually frustrated as possible. No chance of escape for her gimp as he lays there helpless and completely under her control.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 867.9 MB

Download Katie Kush - Chastity Romance

Jill Kassidy - No Choice Orgasm

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Milking Machine, Facesitting, Stockings, Bondage, Masturbation

When Princess Jill Kassidy demands an orgasm from her slave she makes sure she always gets one. No man can resist cumming when there is a high-tech machine milking their cock.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11217kbps

Download Jill Kassidy - No Choice Orgasm

Prdges chastity goon

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Edging, Chastity, Financial Domination, Blonde, High Heels

Goddess Platinum, of the Mean Girls, is cranky. She hasn't been getting enough rest lately. She wants to play an edging game with her idiot goon to cheer herself up. She lets the ugly old goon out of chastity to let him edge for her. Humiliating him brings a smile to her face. The goon is actually her ex-husband whom she has divorced and to live in the basement. The ex-husband must always wear a hood over his face so that Platinum never has to look at him. Platinum tells her gooning ex that she is taking their and leaving town with all the money she got in the divorce settlement. Her ex-husband is right on the edge of orgasm when she tells him the news. Platinum has completely ruined him, and he has no choice now but to continue to be strung along. She denies her goon an orgasm and locks him back up. Platinum slaps him in the face and heads off to the bank, wearing his chastity key. "Enjoy being homeless," she tosses over her shoulder as she heads out the door.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15621kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Prdges chastity goon

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Cast: Magretta Dering aka Real Angel
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Magretta has a guy in position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in . As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut