Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Alexandra Snow Take My Dick, Slave

Video language: English

Real life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restrained so that his ass is totally at my mercy. You can tell how much I'm enjoying destroying his ass as I laugh throughout.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 423.4 MB

Download Alexandra Snow Take My Dick, Slave

Red August - Your Cock is Mine!

Cast: Red August
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore, Dildo, FaceSitting, BDSM, Bondag

Miss Red is tired of having unfulfilled sex with her boytoy as he only seems to fuck for his pleasure. She decides it's time to turn the tables and use his cock for her pleasure only. Miss Red has him tied down and helpless to give him a taste of his own medicine so she can use his cock exactly the way she wants. She has a very heavy sexual appetite as she fucks his dildo face then rides his cock for multiple orgasms. Miss Red loves having a big, helpless cock at her complete disposal to use as much she desires. This will now be the only way they fuck leaving him always denied and constantly wanting more!

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9566kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 894.1 MB

Download Red August - Your Cock is Mine!

Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slutt Male Slut

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Magretta Dering aka Real Angel

Magretta has a guy in position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in . As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slutt Male Slut

Alexandra Snow - Take My Dick, Slave

Release Year: 2020
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Bondage

Real life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restrained so that his ass is totally at my mercy. You can tell how much I'm enjoying destroying his ass as I laugh throughout.

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 423.4 MB

Download Alexandra Snow - Take My Dick, Slave

Kenzie Madison - Suck my Stink

Cast: Kenzie Madison
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Clover Clamps

Mistress Kenzie's cuckold slave has one job to do and that is to pamper her very sweaty feet before date night. Her soles have been encased in stockings all day creating a very ripe scent for her slave to breathe in. She demands he sucks them clean while his cock is locked in chastity and nipples clamped down tight. Mistress Kenzie enjoys seeing her slave in pain while he pleasures her smelly feet with his tongue. She jiggles her big ass right in his face to tease him with a part of her divine body that he will never have. He is just a cuck and can only dream about servicing his Mistress's beautiful ass while her stinky feet are shoved in his face.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 913.7 MB

Download Kenzie Madison - Suck my Stink

Chastity Trainer

Cast: Bunny Colby

Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction. If he doesn't focus while his cock is teased in chastity he will know nothing but pain as it gets crushed behind steel bars. Mistress Bunny pulls out all the right toys to make it as impossible as she can for her slave to keep his caged dick soft. By the end of his training, he will be a perfect employee who knows how to properly focus and make his Mistress proud. Of course his chastity will never be coming off so learning to focus isn't an option....its a requirement.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Chastity Trainer

Milking Slave part 666

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

Download Milking Slave part 666

Red August - Demoted to Doormat

Cast: Red August
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stocking

Red August has dumped her wimpy ass boyfriend and has already found a much better man in her life that actually knows how to treat her like a Goddess. When her ex-boyfriend shows up to grab the last of his stupid stuff, he gets down on his hands and knees and begs for her forgiveness. She doesn't want a loser for a boyfriend anymore but may have use for him as her personal slave bitch. Tony will do anything to have her back and reluctantly agrees to be her slave before knowing exactly what he was getting into. Miss Red puts her new bitch to the test and makes him strip naked and worship her sheer stocking covered soles like the pathetic doormat he truly is. If only he was a real man he could've been worshipping her pussy every day but instead he will only get her stinky stocking covered feet shoved deep down his throat...

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 896.8 MB

Download Red August - Demoted to Doormat

Cock Handler

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore

When Mistress Annie demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11277kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cock Handler

Macy Meadows - Filthy Ash Hole

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Smoking, Humiliation, Human Ashtray, Stocking

Princess Macy loves to smoke cigarettes even if it's the one thing her slave can't stand. He tries to tell her she shouldn't smoke but that only makes Princess Macy want to do it more. The fact her slave hates the smell of smoke and the taste of ash makes turning him into her human ashtray that much more enjoyable. Princess Macy goes through two cigarettes while making sure the smoke fills up her slave's lungs as he coughs away like a little bitch. She wants to turn his tongue into a filthy shady of black as she discards her ash directly into his mouth. To show how little Princess Macy cares about what her slave thinks of smoking she burns both cigarettes directly out on his tarred and ashed tongue.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Macy Meadows - Filthy Ash Hole

Manhood Punisher

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Nothing quite entertains Mistress Kendra more than punishing a man's set of poor helpless balls. She has them flattened extra tight in a special vice made just for punishing testicles. Mistress Kendra isn't all mean though as the more she makes him suffer the more she rewards him with a big, beautiful ass taking his breath away.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Manhood Punisher

Crazy femdom CBT

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
Video language: German

This evil military babe knows how to torture the toughest POWs making them spill all of their secrets. Watch her tie one suffocating scared man's nuts to his own neck with a thin cutting rope. That's gonna keep him perfectly immobile and hurt so bad!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3824kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 270.5 MB

Download Crazy femdom CBT

Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Strapon, Suspension Bondage, Latex

Mistress Susi again in her favorite playing. Fucking gyus into the ass
and this time she loves to milk his cock at the same time till cum.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

Download Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Manhood Punisher

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore

Nothing quite entertains Mistress Kendra more than punishing a man's set of poor helpless balls. She has them flattened extra tight in a special vice made just for punishing testicles. Mistress Kendra isn't all mean though as the more she makes him suffer the more she rewards him with a big, beautiful ass taking his breath away.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps

Download Manhood Punisher

Trampling an asshole

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

All girls love trampolines - and some of them actually like their trampolines human! Here in this video you will see two of them dominant beauties testing the springiness of their new male fuck toy's body - and trampling him like there's no tomorrow!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:06
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3728kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 257.3 MB

Download Trampling an asshole

In Bound Up Natalie Part 2

Cast: Natalie Mars,Dee Williams
Genres: Female Femdom Domination Shemale, Rimming, Toy, Didlo

I told you all I would be back, I always keep my promise. In this part I have Natalie's wrists & ankles bound together & her laid on her back, exposing her asshole for me.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 925.4 MB

Download In Bound Up Natalie Part 2

Janira Wolfe - Beautiful Butt Fucking

I absolutely love fucking men in the ass. Generally, it's purely for the power; to establish dominance over the inferior male. But that's because I'm not usually attracted to the man whose asshole I'm destroying. It's actually quite rare for Me to be attracted to any man, but when I am, the urge to fuck him becomes even stronger... as I learned when I first laid eyes on the beautiful Alrik Angel. From the moment I saw him, I wanted nothing more than to sink My big black dick deep into his slutty man pussy...not just for the power, but also for the pleasure. I began fantasizing about touching his rock hard body and looking into his pretty eyes while thrusting in and out of his perfect little ass months ago, and, as I always get what I want, now the day has come for Me to realize this fantasy.

Before I finally saw the beautiful being in the flesh, I knew only that I wanted to fuck him...but as My hands explored his body and My dick explored his asshole, all sorts of urges came ov.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11597kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Janira Wolfe - Beautiful Butt Fucking

Anny Aurora - Pussy

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Chastity, Face Sitting

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Anny Aurora - Pussy

Triple Penetration Holiday Treat - Full HD 1080p

What happens when Mistress Damazonia and Miss Jasmine discover a latex gift in a bag under the Christmas tree? They want to play with their toy of course! Wielding big black cocks and a gift bag full of sounds they pound and prod him then get real festive with a candy cane! Listen to him yelp and beg for more while they fuck his pee hole and ass with a candy cane before feeding it to him.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19017kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Triple Penetration Holiday Treat - Full HD 1080p