Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Monster Cock Pleaser

Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
Video language: English

Mistress Asia Perez has a massive monster cock picked out just for you! She has been thinking of ways to properly use you after months of hearing you beg to become her slave. That day has come where she will finally accept you as her one and only slave but you must live a life devoted to cock. You won't be sucking and getting fucked by just any sized cock as you will be getting hollowed out by the biggest dicks she can find. Some days it might just be a monster-sized dildo but most days it will be real cocks that you will work extra hard to please as they fill your holes like never before. Don't be scared slut as I am going to make sure you are stretched out like a proper whore so every cock will slide in with ease. Your training begins now so get both holes ready for this monster dick to break your sissy ass. You wanted to be a slave and now you are a slave to cock...open wide whore!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 629.2 MB

Download Monster Cock Pleaser

Breaking in a stud

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Nothing can get this busty brunette off better than full control over a huge burly man - like her new slave, for example. Watch her find one that fits the description precisely and take a ride on top of his tongue while he's only allowed to wank off.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3738kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 357.5 MB

Download Breaking in a stud

To withstand any load

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Girls and boys
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Video language: Italian

Oggi il comportamento di questo stupido schiavo e' stato imperdonabile. Non e' mai pronto ad eseguite i miei ordini, si lamenta in continuazione e risponde persino male alle mie amiche Mistress che avevo invitato nel mio dungeon. Abbiamo deciso di punirlo con una dura sessione di whipping sul culo (potete ancora vederne i segni) ma non e' bastato a cambiare il suo atteggiamento. Ora vogliamo provare un approccio diverso: decidiamo di sfondargli completamente il culo. Tutte tre indossiamo i nostri strapon: io un grosso dildo bianco, le altre Mistress, rispettivamente di un grosso cazzo nero e ..... un mostro, pure nero, di 8 cm di diametro!!! La mia amica Mistress dice che, fino ad ora, nessuno e' riuscito a prenderlo ma, oggi, e' cosi' arrabbiata che giura che lo fara' entrare, costi quel che costi!! Faccio mettere la stupida troia a 4 zampe, mentre le mie amiche si fanno succhiare il cazzo dagli altri 2 schiavi. Appena penetro il buco del culo dello schiavo, comincio a stantuffarlo a.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download To withstand any load

Kinky Jay and Herrin Lisa - The Strap-on Slut

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Kinky Jay and Herrin Lisa are using thair Slave in a old factory. One Lady ist fucking his ass while the other Lady is fucking his throat very deep till the whole long rubber dildo is complete inside.

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps

File size: 245.2 MB

Download Kinky Jay and Herrin Lisa - The Strap-on Slut

Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 3

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jet Setting Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Ejaculation, Pantyhose, Stockings, Fishnets, Masturbatio

It's been three days and Jet Setting Jasmine and Charlotte Sartre are still fucking their hooker (Will Havoc) in the ass. Now Jasmine is wearing shiny pantyhose under a high cut bodysuit. Charlotte is wearing a transparent pink leotard over fishnets. Jasmine has the big strap-on cock on and pounds their hookers ass while Charlotte cheers her on. She gives Will her fishnet covered legs and feet to worship while they get filled with big dick from Jasmine. They want to see their hooker cum again so they tell Will to jerk off while Jasmine pounds their ass from behind.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

Download Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 3

Cybill Troy - Sodomized Rubber Fuck-Toy

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Cybill Troy has dreamed up an evil torment of frustration, torment and humiliation for her squirming black bagged gimp. With Queen Scarlet on hand to aid in her evil plan, Cybill Troy explains to the gimp that it is his lucky day. He is ordered to get his cock super hard, so that the two Mistresses can play with it. He might even be allowed the extreme privilege of cumming at his Mistresses hands.What should be every man or gimps dream, is however, about to become this gimps nightmare. Being utterly terrified of his Mistress and also so broken by repeated earlier training, means that when presented with this golden opportunity, the gimps brain goes into melt down (along with the gimps cock).With Miss Troys slippery gloved hands all over its cock, the gimps brain meltdown is increased by Queen Scarlet her ass on its face. The two stunning Mistresses take it in turns to the breath out of their bagged toy, until they decide its time to turn things up another notch.Cybill Troy explains.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps

File size: 468.8 MB

Download Cybill Troy - Sodomized Rubber Fuck-Toy

Mia - Estate agent feet scam

Studio: Unchained Perversions
Cast: Mia
Genres: foot fetish, femdom, sensual domination, foot humiliation, female domination

Mia is a bad ass estate agent. She uses her sex appeal to convince male clients to buy her sponsored apartments. This apartments are actually rattraps, but she sells it at very high prices. Even in this case she understands that this man has got a thing for her, so she uses her power on him. Mia is smart and she understands another thing: this man is a foot fetishist. It's childish simple to obtain all she wants from him, with few minutes of time. Mia orders him to lay on the floor, she is gonna show him very close up her sexy painted shoes. When the man is on the floor, Mia noticed he is having an erection, only watching her from bottom to top. Mia is sure she could do only few moves for a checkmate. She takes a chair and she tramples his cock with shoes. Then she removes the shoes, making him feels her pantyhose dressed feet soles on his dick. Then, Mia asks him to sign the contract to buy the apartment. The fetishist answers yes. Maybe he cums only with the contact to her feet, cau.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 5:56
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3842kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 174.0 MB

Download Mia - Estate agent feet scam

Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 3

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jet Setting Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Ejaculation, Pantyhose, Stockings, Fishnets, Masturbatio

It's been three days and Jet Setting Jasmine and Charlotte Sartre are still fucking their hooker (Will Havoc) in the ass. Now Jasmine is wearing shiny pantyhose under a high cut bodysuit. Charlotte is wearing a transparent pink leotard over fishnets. Jasmine has the big strap-on cock on and pounds their hookers ass while Charlotte cheers her on. She gives Will her fishnet covered legs and feet to worship while they get filled with big dick from Jasmine. They want to see their hooker cum again so they tell Will to jerk off while Jasmine pounds their ass from behind.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

Download Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 3

Ruined Sex Life

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Ruined Sex Life

Mistress Bella - Strict and forceful

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Domina Bella now wants to look into the eyes of her slave as she is tormenting him by a terrible assfuck. So she ties him while he is laying on his back, this way she can look into his eyes and see the terrified look and the extreme pain there. She slowly, but forcefully pushes her strapon all the way into his ass, making it sore in the process, then she fucks him brutally in different ways and different positions, making him scream.

Duration: 8:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 495.2 MB

Download Mistress Bella - Strict and forceful

Princess Amber

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Amber

What are slaves for? Anything I say they are for, of course... So while I was relaxing at the Manor I grabbed this thing out of the cage and brought it over to be My foot stool while I planned out My day and posted to My social media. But footstools at the Manor aren't just footstools, they are things to use for whatever crosses My mind at the time, like scratching an itch on My foot, or having something stupid to kick in the balls everytime My auto-correct inserts the wrong word, you get the idea.
Slaves are things, property, disposable, and not usually worth the effort We put into training them. Look at this pathetic thing, just kneeling on all fours as I use it and don't even much acknowledge it is there. (Well except to laugh at it as I kick it and it whimpers in pain... LOL) But that is the joy of being a Mean Girl, these losers come from everywhere and accept their place as inferior things to be used as We see fit, and I saw fit to have a footstool that I could kick, degrade, a.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12676kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Princess Amber

Shayenne is The Perfect Ballbuster

Studio: KebraNozes
Cast: Shayenne Samara
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Torture

Meet Mistress Shayenne, a typical brazilian fit hottie, with strong legs that could easily cause bilateral rupture. In this video she delivers several powerful kicks to the poor slave, leaving him in the brink of spilling guts out. She knees him several times with precise strikes making him collapse with a single hit. She also makes him lick her Brazilian big ass while in throbbing pain.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4078kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 455.6 MB

Download Shayenne is The Perfect Ballbuster

Alexis Grace and Mikayla Ball Kicked Until Injured

The girls are bored. Their boyfriends are watching sports again. The ball kicking slave will have to be used to entertain them until their boyfriends are done. Mikayla wears boots and delivers some hard kicks. Then Alexis unleashes some vicious kicks with her stilettoes. The girls take turns with their kicks. The girls also start kneeing its balls hard. Alexis goes back to kicking with her heels. Eventually the slave's balls become too injured to continue. The video is stopped before you can see any of it. The girls noticed some stuff they were getting on their shoes and it ended the shoot. The slave's balls were sprayed with liquid bandage (despite screams from the slave) and they start shooting more ball kicking videos later. This is a shorter video that had to be cut short. The injured balls were ruining the girl's shoes.

Duration: 6:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 285.9 MB

Download Alexis Grace and Mikayla Ball Kicked Until Injured

Being Pampered Poolside

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Beverly
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Bikini, Slave Training, Foot Fetish

Princess Beverly and Princess Carmela are sunbathing poolside in their skimpy bikinis, relaxing and enjoying the good life. Because this is Mean Girl Manor we are talking about of course they also have a naked slave at their beck and call to pamper them and cater to their every whim. The slave is kneeling on burning hot concrete, the sun beating down on him, devotedly fanning his Princesses with a fig leaf. Meanwhile Princess Beverly and Princess Carmela are relaxing on shaded recliners with cold drinks and fresh fruit snacks served by the slave but are still complaining about how hot it is outside. Obviously the stupid slave is not doing a good enough job fanning them! The slave is ordered to rub suntan lotion on them and to rub it in all over their feet. The slave uses the oil to give each Princess a foot massage. The Princesses make fun of the slave for being such a loser and wonder if his life sucks cause he has to do everything they say or if he loves serving his Princesses. They.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 884.1 MB

Download Being Pampered Poolside

Armpit Worship

Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Chastit

Natalya is wearing her sexy shiny latex body suit. Stupid slave gets to lick her arm pits clean, It's disgusting every time she can feel him breathe on her! Later on, he will have to be a toilet for all the girls. All the girls go to the bathroom in his mouth because they hate him. He has to do all the dirty jobs and shouldn't be allowed to breathe so Natalya rides his face until she gets off.

Duration: 15:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 845.1 MB

Download Armpit Worship

Slutty Slave Sucker

Cast: Goddess Of Submission
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

I have a deep experience matured both in life and as a prodomme. Read carefully what I write, because I hate tell it twice. Look who I am and start to behave, be polite and submissive. Enter my kingdom and never forget that I'm the one in charge, always.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 10:00
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 234.6 MB

Download Slutty Slave Sucker

Annoying sales boy elbow bound

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

A young tenacious door to door sales guy is annoying me to no end today knocking at my door every few minutes. He is relentless and desperate to make a sale. I've had enough of his persistance and decide to teach him a lesson. I invite him in and offer him a glass of water before he begins his sales pitch. He nervously gulps it down and I ask him if he read the sign at the entrance to my community.

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13619kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Annoying sales boy elbow bound

Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Cast: Natalya, Ava
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Oi

Natalya shows Ava how to smother during a full weight smother video. The end of the clip has a small POV section for shiny ass addicts as well. The tone is bratty and heartless as the old fool is smothered while locked down.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8800kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Smoke Break

Cast: Goddess Of Submission
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 6:56
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 162.6 MB

Download Smoke Break

Yes Mistress, Thank You Mistress!

Mistress Ariel and Mistress Amanda are whipping their slave s bare back with their vicious bullwhip, like they never want to stop. They take turns and that way they can save more energy for the backwhipping. The slave suffers like hell, but he doesn t dare to complain, he says: Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress! whenever one of his sexy dominatrix whips his back.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7637kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 682.4 MB

Download Yes Mistress, Thank You Mistress!