Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Natalya - Armpit Worship

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Orgasm Denial, Chastity, Pussy Worship, Latex, High Heels, Shaved
Video language: English

Natalya is wearing her sexy shiny latex body suit. Stupid slave gets to lick her arm pits clean, It's disgusting every time she can feel him breathe on her! Later on, he will have to be a toilet for all the girls. All the girls go to the bathroom in his mouth because they hate him. He has to do all the dirty jobs and shouldn't be allowed to breathe so Natalya rides his face until she gets off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 845.1 MB

Download Natalya - Armpit Worship

Mistress Anette Huge squirt

Mistress Anette enjoys the blindfolded, gagged, tied slave's milking. She is giggling like a little witch when she sees his reactions to her warm, wet hands. Every stroke is sweeter and sweeter and the slave can't help but feel the brutally building tension in his body, until finally everything ends in a huge squirt. Then Anette begins the evil massage.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5012kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 459.2 MB

Download Mistress Anette Huge squirt

Dirty Handjob

Cast: Mistress Lisa
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Brunette, Handjo

When the mistress comes closer and he get a glimpse of her gorgeous body through her tight clothes he cannot help but to think about what it would be to rest with her. Even though he knows that it's an impossible dream he keeps on thinking about it. And when her hands touch his cock the fire inside him strats to increase and fills his entire mind. So at the end he quirts so that he makes a mess on Lisa's clothes....

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7635kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.5 MB

Download Dirty Handjob

Natalya and Ava Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Natalya shows Ava how to during a full weight video. The end of the clip has a small Pov section for shiny ass addicts as well. The tone is bratty and heartless as the old fool is while locked down.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8800kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Natalya and Ava Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Goddess Harley

Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Big Tits, Fetish, High Heels, Orgasm Denial

Well, well, well. looks like I've got a selfish young man on my hands here, huh??? Is that what you are??? A selfish little masturbator??? A little wimp that likes to have orgasms whenever he wants???
I've got 5 Rules for you to obey that will increase your submissiveness and actually benefit women!

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 291.8 MB

Download Goddess Harley

Torturous milking

Cast: Artemis and Lucy
Genres: FemDom, Orgasm Control, Forced Handjob, Forced Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Cumsho

My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana !

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10794kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 803.2 MB

Download Torturous milking

Natalya Armpit Worship

Natalya is wearing her sexy shiny latex body suit. Stupid slave gets to lick her arm pits clean, It's disgusting every time she can feel him breathe on her! Later on, he will have to be a toilet for all the girls. All the girls go to the bathroom in his mouth because they hate him. He has to do all the dirty jobs and shouldn't be allowed to breathe so Natalya rides his face until she gets off.

Duration: 15:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps

File size: 845.1 MB

Download Natalya Armpit Worship

Spidey Amber

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber

Spidey Amber finds herself on the good side as a superhero but still finds a way to be bad. She captures a helpless little male citizen to practice her powers on. The small male citizen has no chance against Amber and her superpowers. Spidey Amber's legs are too strong for the citizen. In the end, the citizen is retired. Spidey Amber is enthralled by her new powers.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 917.2 MB

Download Spidey Amber

Relationship Upgrade

Honey, sit down. We need to talk. We ve been spending a lot of time together because of quarantine and it s made me realize some things about our relationship. Mostly things I d like to change. I don t like our relationship where it is. I don t like you most of the time, honestly. So I ve decided to come up with some ideas to put our relationship exactly where I want it. You re going to agree to all of my demands or say goodbye to your beautiful wife forever. It s submission or divorce. It s your call, dear.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 490.2 MB

Download Relationship Upgrade

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Isabella Nice

Cast: Isabella Nice
Genres: Face Sitting, Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cunnilingus, Emotional Sadism, Ass , Ass Licking, Cuckolding, Bikini Domination

Izzy makes her chastity slave crawl into the bedroom. She wants to sit on his face and make him lick her to an orgasm. Princess Izzy loves using the chastity slave's tongue. Fully nude, she straddles and rides his face. Izzy makes her slave lick her pussy and ass. After she cums on his face he must clean her. She can use his mouth whenever she wants for as many orgasms as she wants while he is kept in chastity and denial.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19689kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Isabella Nice

Ball Kicked Until Injured

The girls are bored. Their boyfriends are watching sports again. The ball kicking slave will have to be used to entertain them until their boyfriends are done. Mikayla wears boots and delivers some hard kicks. Then Alexis unleashes some vicious kicks with her stilettoes. The girls take turns with their kicks. The girls also start kneeing its balls hard. Alexis goes back to kicking with her heels. Eventually the slave s balls become too injured to continue. The video is stopped before you can see any of it. The girls noticed some stuff they were getting on their shoes and it ended the shoot. The slave s balls were sprayed with liquid bandage (despite screams from the slave) and they start shooting more ball kicking videos later. This is a shorter video that had to be cut short. The injured balls were ruining the girl s shoes.

Duration: 6:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 285.9 MB

Download Ball Kicked Until Injured

Michelle

Michelle has a human footstool, and this sexy foot mistress knows how to use him. She calls him over and has him kneel in front of her, then rubs her boots all over him, digging her heels in and offering peeks of her bare pussy beneath her dress. Things heat up after that when she lets him worship her feet and then eventually she gives him a foot job with her bare feet while he licks her empty boots.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:54
Video: 876x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2603kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 325.6 MB

Download Michelle

Smothers Her Slave To Sleep

Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Face Sitting, Human Furniture

Ava is bored and decides to sit and text her friends. She looks so pretty so of course she has to take selfies. A lot of times she forgets that she is sitting on her slave. She sits on her slaves face majority of the day and they have turned into just a piece of furniture. After a long day of sitting on his face in the smother bench he falls asleep because he can't breathe

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6696kbps

File size: 604.5 MB

Download Smothers Her Slave To Sleep

Alexis Grace & Mikayla

Cast: Alexis Grace, Mikayla

The girls are bored. Their boyfriends are watching sports again. The ball kicking slave will have to be used to entertain them until their boyfriends are done. Mikayla wears boots and delivers some hard kicks. Then Alexis unleashes some vicious kicks with her stilettoes. The girls take turns with their kicks. The girls also start kneeing its balls hard. Alexis goes back to kicking with her heels. Eventually the slave's balls become too injured to continue. The video is stopped before you can see any of it. The girls noticed some stuff they were getting on their shoes and it ended the shoot. The slave's balls were sprayed with liquid bandage (despite screams from the slave) and they start shooting more ball kicking videos later. This is a shorter video that had to be cut short. The injured balls were ruining the girl's shoes.

Duration: 6:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 285.9 MB

Download Alexis Grace & Mikayla

Governess Painless & Goddess Maya Liyer - The Strap-on Slut of 2 Ladies

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Goddess Maya Liyer, Governess Painless having fun again! The two Ladies ordered an anal slave to the Blue Door Dungeon in London. They use their rubber cocks to fuck the Slave slut and they make him suck it also.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 428.7 MB

Download Governess Painless & Goddess Maya Liyer - The Strap-on Slut of 2 Ladies

Huge Squirt - Mistress Anette - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Anette enjoys the blindfolded, gagged, tied slave's milking. She is giggling like a little witch when she sees his reactions to her warm, wet hands. Every stroke is sweeter and sweeter and the slave can't help but feel the brutally building tension in his body, until finally everything ends in a huge squirt. Then Anette begins the evil massage.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5012kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 459.2 MB

Download Huge Squirt - Mistress Anette - Full HD 1080p

Kinky Girls On His Face

Cast: Mistress Amanda, Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Blonde, Brunette, High Heels, Face Sittin

The slave is on his back and he is waiting for Mistress Ariel and Mistress Amanda to decide which girl sits on his head and which on his chest. But the girls can't decide so they take turns and on top of that sometimes both girls try to sit on his face. Even though it seems a very nice experience, the weight of them on his nose and lips can make him suffer a little bit.

Duration: 9:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5590kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 388.8 MB

Download Kinky Girls On His Face

Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Natalya shows Ava how to smother during a full weight smother video. The end of the clip has a small POV section for shiny ass addicts as well. The tone is bratty and heartless as the old fool is smothered while locked down.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8800kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit